Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:22 pm
Fail to win tomorrow and I don’t know how Arteta can survive much longer at the club.

I am torn between a 2-1 win and a 1-1 draw. Can’t really see us keeping a clean sheet.

Seemingly in yesterday's press conference he said something along the lines of "the season starts here/now" - no you tosser it started 3 games ago :evil: :censored: :censored:

goonersid

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:53 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fail to win tomorrow and I don’t know how Arteta can survive much longer at the club.

I am torn between a 2-1 win and a 1-1 draw. Can’t really see us keeping a clean sheet.

Seemingly in yesterday's press conference he said something along the lines of "the season starts here/now" - no you tosser it started 3 games ago :evil: :censored: :censored:
Indeed, very convenient it starting against a team arguably worse than us.
Also talked some shite about the change we will see will be unheard of! He's fucking mental.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I saw that. What type of fucking nonsense is that? We'll just ignore the first three games and start three games after everyone else starts? :roll:

It's like Wenger and his "Calendar Year Champions" vomit. Complete fucking nonsense. :oops:

I've said Edutard is either a walking cranial injury or a coke addict but, fuck me, I now think Martinez-Lite is both! :shock:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Can't really be bothered to watch this but I'll end up watching the entire game and then complaining about every single second of it. It's absolutely there for Norwich to just turn up, head one in from a corner or free-kick and then sit back for an hour whilst we manage absolutely no shots on target.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Abso-fucking-lutely....

I find myself hating the fact that I know the more games we lose and the sooner we do, the more chance there is of this cuntbag fuckinng OFF!

I think we will win tomorrow, but if we don't then I hope every Gooner in the Bowl gives him and his team Utter Dogs Abuse.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:04 pm
augie wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I saw that. What type of fucking nonsense is that? We'll just ignore the first three games and start three games after everyone else starts? :roll:

It's like Wenger and his "Calendar Year Champions" vomit. Complete fucking nonsense. :oops:

I've said Edutard is either a walking cranial injury or a coke addict but, fuck me, I now think Martinez-Lite is both! :shock:

It's not just that he doesNot have a Scooby, but that inane fixed grin through all the interviews AND the Utter BOLLOX he is saying.... AND he expects us to believe the cunnt.:banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Arteta is alright, i don't mind him atvall but every other c,unt above his station is a complete and utter wanker.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Next year’s championship decider :oops:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:12 pm
The next level to quote Wenker ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:55 pm
Arteta is alright, i don't mind him atvall but every other c,unt above his station is a complete and utter wanker.
?

Even though he has that same "Don't Dare Question me" Arrogance that saw us have to endure Wenger for God knows how many longer than we should have had to?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:12 pm
The next level to quote Wenker ?
Competing with Europe’s elite mate :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:41 pm
Midz wrote:
?

Even though he has that same "Don't Dare Question me" Arrogance that saw us have to endure Wenger for God knows how many longer than we should have had to?
Yeah, quite honestly I think he's ok. he may not be perfect and it's good to have a bit of arrogance particularly if you have to deal with the pile of dog turd we have as a squad. My point is whoever is the manager will get stick from everyone of the team aren't doing well and they're never gonna do well witn the stinking attitude they have right now no matter who's in charge.

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:50 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:41 pm
Midz wrote:
?

Yeah, quite honestly I think he's ok. he may not be perfect and it's good to have a bit of arrogance particularly if you have to deal with the pile of dog turd we have as a squad. My point is whoever is the manager will get stick from everyone of the team aren't doing well and they're never gonna do well witn the stinking attitude they have right now no matter who's in charge.

You think we would have same shite performances and attitude if conte was in charge ? Or brenda rodgers ? We are a team devoid of leadership and experience, and pep's cone boy is the flag bearer for that :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Do you really think that the group of players that saw the end of Wenger then saw off Emery would having seen off Arteta suddenly knuckle under because Conte was in charge ?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:34 pm
Do you really think that the group of players that saw the end of Wenger then saw off Emery would having seen off Arteta suddenly knuckle under because Conte was in charge ?
Yes :D