Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by augie »

begeegs wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:59 am
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:34 pm
Do you really think that the group of players that saw the end of Wenger then saw off Emery would having seen off Arteta suddenly knuckle under because Conte was in charge ?
Yes :D

Yes x 2

Absolutely no doubt about it.

xgtdec

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by xgtdec »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:31 am
Why ?
Id imagine Emery and to a greater extent Arteta just dont particularly command any amount of respect and then try to be the players buddies as a result

Conte has been there and done that with many many t-shirts/ jersey's to prove it, he walks in and rules the roost rather than has to try impress Clive and his cronies.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I like your optimism but many big name managers have been hounded out by player power , Clough , Van Gall , Mourinho to name a few . Once the players rule the roost they will only do what they want . Until they leave the club it will be the same for everyone.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Agreed, but i like to think those big name managers were hounded out by big name players.....not Clive

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's not only him that's culpable

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I reckon this is our first game not shown live on tv since that bat fucking incident so any links would be appreciated.

Will need em about an hour before kick off because it takes me that long fucking about with my telly trying to get it working 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:08 pm
I reckon this is our first game not shown live on tv since that bat fucking incident so any links would be appreciated.

Will need em about an hour before kick off because it takes me that long fucking about with my telly trying to get it working 8)
You actually want to watch this :wink:

I have OCD when it comes to watching the Arsenal, but some of you have a choice :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Odegaard, Saka, Pepe, Aubameyang.

https://t.co/CSSorQYdvz

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Here we are. Not really sure, as always, what to make of it:
Ramsdale
Tomiyasu
White
Gabriel
Tierney
Maitland-Niles
Sambi
Lokonga
Pépé
Ødegaard
Saka
Aubameyang

Substitutes: Leno Partey Lacazette Smith-Rowe Cédric Varela Tavares Chambers Marí Martinelli

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

So is that basically Leno being told yer done Pal?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:08 pm

According to twitter rumours last week,Ramsdale had apparently told close friends that he believed he would be starting this game

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:08 pm
I read somewhere in the week that Ramsdale had been told he would be starting this game days ago. Either it's Artea trying to justify the transfer spend or he's done enough in training to get the starting spot. I think he's an upgrade on Leno to be honest.
I'm not sure what's going on with AMN though. Ten days ago, he's about to leave, has a falling out with the manager and now, he's starting. All seems confused.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Think Leno got back late from warming the German bench so was always gonna sit this one out. Hopefully he sits the fucking lot out now.

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 pm
Here we are. Not really sure, as always, what to make of it:
Ramsdale
Tomiyasu
White
Gabriel
Tierney
Maitland-Niles
Sambi
Lokonga
Pépé
Ødegaard
Saka
Aubameyang

Substitutes: Leno Partey Lacazette Smith-Rowe Cédric Varela Tavares Chambers Marí Martinelli
Interesting. Nice fresh look to it all and looks to have pace wrote all over it except Arteta will have drilled more side ways ,back ways second gear mind numbing shit into them during the week . Even though it's a game he knows he can't afford to lose he'll still have them set up in cautious mode. Personally I think Tomiyasu will be a decent addition to the team over time.