Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 18th Sept KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 18th Sept KO 3pm

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:27 pm
Fuck the Emi Martinez fanboys, you know who you are

:wink:

Will you fuck off and leave Ramsdale alone. Look what your endorsement did to Butter Wrists ffs! :lol:
Has a midget in stockings and suspenders,bent right over, been cut off the bottom of this picture? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:27 pm
Fuck the Emi Martinez fanboys, you know who you are

:wink:

Will you fuck off and leave Ramsdale alone. Look what your endorsement did to Butter Wrists ffs! :lol:
Has a midget in stockings and suspenders,bent right over, been cut off the bottom of this picture? :lol:
You mean Lefty? :rubchin:

Probably. He is a dirty little ewok. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:11 pm
Shock! Kept the same back five and look what happens. Football really is so simple.
Was exactly my thoughts - his constant chopping and changing of the backline has been as much to blame as any of these factors he claims are beyond his control.

Thought Gabriel had his best post COVID game and although White produced that awful back pass he looked more settled with Tomiasyu and Gabriel there

Nice to see a keeper catch crosses and corners too, rather than the pansy powder puff butter wrists

Still deeply worrying that we've scored 1 goal from open play in 5 games. Something still desperately lacking in the final third. Dont think Saka is back in full swing yet and Pepe just continues to infuriate with his decision making. Auba on the fringes too

A win is a win but no real swagger yet

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i'd say i hope burnley go down - but i quite like getting 6 points from them every season! and i do like turf moor, proper old school ground, welcoming fans even if they're 6 fingered waves. shame about the jumped up kids next to the away end throwing missiles (i only saw plastic bottled but i think coins and a spanner too judging by another fan's account, saw a steward with a cut just below the eye)

great performance from the hiroshima thuram, and fine performance from the young keeper too - seems to have loads of passion. appreciate KT coming over at FT to give his shirt and clap the fans, he really gets it doesn't he?

UTA :barscarf: