Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 18th Sept KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 18th Sept KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up a trip to play the ginger cum gargler and his shower of wankstains.We lost twice against these arseholes last season and I can see another loss here.

falkirk goon

Re: Burnley bulbeyes A Sat 18th Sept KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Fifteen unt alf owers thut threads been oop unt not a single post as yet :oops: :lol:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

A loss for me. Aerial bombardment incoming.

2-0

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

That inept fraud we have coaching the team will think the dodgy win vs Norwich makes him a tactical masterclass.

Expect a mess of a lineup and a draw/loss.

He has to field the same side he did vs Norwich, maybe bring Partey in; no room to experiment or try his pep-like tactics. Maybe we have a chance to win if he does the basics right.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:32 pm

2-0
That’s the biggest worry for me too, they’re going to launch scud missiles all day at Chris Wood and have him playing on top of Ben White, who as I already said in the Norwich is struggling badly under the high ball.

If we win the battle aerially we will take 3 points here I reckon, thing is will we or even can we? :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:57 pm
That inept fraud we have coaching the team will think the dodgy win vs Norwich makes him a tactical masterclass.

Expect a mess of a lineup and a draw/loss.

He has to field the same side he did vs Norwich, maybe bring Partey in; no room to experiment or try his pep-like tactics. Maybe we have a chance to win if he does the basics right.
Just the one change from Norwich I’d imagine - Partey in for AMN.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is a 6 pointer if we want to stay out of the Bottom Three. :shock: :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

An absolute 0-0 snoozefest at best.....at worst a limpdicked 2-0 defeat with Ben White looking like he should be playing for the under 11s against the Burnley big boys

Trust the process!

Its not Norwich or West Brom's under 16s so no goals for us for certain - Odegaard will have a 100% success rate with completed passes though so one for the stats geeks to knock themselves bandy over

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hear they have changed their Badge Emblem to a LightBulb as they revere it so highly, and bow down before any light bulb that switches on.

So! Now we know what farteta needs to do, I mean besides fucking off Asap.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:30 am
An absolute 0-0 snoozefest at best.....at worst a limpdicked 2-0 defeat with Ben White looking like he should be playing for the under 11s against the Burnley big boys

Trust the process!

Its not Norwich or West Brom's under 16s so no goals for us for certain - Odegaard will have a 100% success rate with completed passes though so one for the stats geeks to knock themselves bandy over
yeah....will go for a boring draw.....and to establish our mid table position.....

Hoping one day we would win the CL...at present cant see us ever quaifying

shu

Post by shu »

A win for us 1-4 , playing more confident after beating Norwich .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:58 pm
A win for us 1-4 , playing more confident after beating Norwich .

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy Fuuuuuck the Drugs DO Work then shu??? :lol: :wink:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:58 pm
begeegs wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:32 pm

2-0
That’s the biggest worry for me too, they’re going to launch scud missiles all day at Chris Wood and have him playing on top of Ben White, who as I already said in the Norwich is struggling badly under the high ball.

If we win the battle aerially we will take 3 points here I reckon, thing is will we or even can we? :shock:
I really don't see anything other than a loss here. They are really physical as well and will bully most of the team. We have a couple of guys who could probably take it, but we also have a goalscorer who isn't physical despite being a big guy (Auba). (Gotta edit this - Auba scores against Burnley a lot, sorry Auba!)

I hope for the best but without that clear playing style, I think that Arsenal will lose here.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Unlikely I know, but I'd love to see us do these twats 5-0 just to enjoy the sights and sounds of The Cum Guzzler doing his "Persecution Complex Everyman" impression and whining about cheating big clubs, and diving foreigners etc etc you fat ginger cùnt etc. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Fifteen unt alf owers thut threads been oop unt not a single post as yet :oops: :lol:
Ooh look FG's gone northern quicker than a Boornleh fan can ass pack a whippet! :lol: :wink: