Wimbledon H Weds Sep 22nd KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Wimbledon H Weds Sep 22nd KO 745pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up it's Wimbledon in the cup.Its the last game of the Basel bulbeyes 3 game suspension :cry: that fanny will be back in the squad next weekend so let's enjoy the last game of his ban.

DB10GOONER

Re: Wimbledon H Weds Sep 22nd KO 745pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Clive twat will walk right back into this team once he sees out this last game of his ban for being a thick fuck. How Martinez-Lite cannot see we are a far better side without The Pointer in it is beyond comprehension. :roll:

Anyhow 3 nil to us. Fuck Wimbledon. Fuck Clive. Fuck Martinez-Lite. 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We should walk this. In all the years Wimbledon in their original guise and now AFC Wimbledon have been in the league, I think this is the first time we've been drawn against them in a cup game. If you consider how many times we've had to play Leeds or Sheffield United or the Chavs or even the scum, it's strange to think that our paths haven't crossed until this year.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Would think an ideal opportunity to,play fringe players like Leno and give Balogun and Patino starts.

By the way the u23’s walloped Chelsea 6-1 today despite being down to 10 men for the majority of the match :shock:

Balogun notched 2 - seems like the kid is ready to burst onto the scene.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'd like to see Patino play - The young lad has "skills', thing is he could play and score a Hatrick and Capt Black would still leave him in the reserves after....and yet he will also allow cliveElCunto straight back into the team and so we'll play shyte against the scum with that Swiss Disease in the team.

Odegaard scored so he will drop ESR.in favour of the swiss disease. ESR is one of the few players who can drive the team forward instead of backwards. :? :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

One of the media had a video showing Patino and from what I saw he looked very good. I too would like to see him play for an hour at least.
He looks like a ball magnet and had an eye for a pass from what the video showed. This would be an ideal game for him to show his skills.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:24 pm
The Clive twat will walk right back into this team once he sees out this last game of his ban for being a thick fuck. How Martinez-Lite cannot see we are a far better side without The Pointer in it is beyond comprehension. :roll:

Maybe Wimbedon or one of their Wombles will do us a Big Favour and snap Clive's leg - Just one will do, though I'd obviously prefer both. :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Maybe Wimbedon or one of their Wombles will do us a Big Favour and snap Clive's leg - Just one will do, though I'd obviously prefer both. :D
Unless they kneecap him at home, that'll be hard, mate. He'll be suspended for this one. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:59 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Unless they kneecap him at home, that'll be hard, mate. He'll be suspended for this one. :wink:

:duh: :duh: :duh: :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Was going to go to this.
Can’t be bothered to get a ticket.

I guess I am just out of the habit of going these days.

John F

Post by John F »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:41 pm
Was going to go to this.
Can’t be bothered to get a ticket.

I guess I am just out of the habit of going these days.
I think that view is being echoed around the country.Empty seats are becoming more noticeable at premier league games now and if you watch the championship on Quest with the half empty stadiums ,it is not looking good.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We’ve sold over 45,000 tickets for tonight evidently, not bad at all really. Everyone desperate to see the team without Clive one last time before he returns to cost us the NL derby at the weekend !! :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:38 am
We’ve sold over 45,000 tickets for tonight evidently, not bad at all really. Everyone desperate to see the team without Clive one last time before he returns to cost us the NL derby at the weekend !! :roll:
Part of me laughed at that and part of me died inside because its true.... :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:45 am
TeeCee wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:38 am
Part of me laughed at that and part of me died inside because its true.... :|

I concur. Sadly and Angrily, but Realistically there is every chance the Useless Inept Smelly Vadge full of Poxy Pistules will cost us the game somehow.

It's bad enough the way things are with Capt Black - But to have a TOTAL USELESS CUNTVADGE in the Team is just "DEPRESSING" :cry: :cry: :cry:

I mean how are we supposed to watch that CUN.t pass backwards time after time after time after time after time after fucking time whilst he is wearing the Sacred Colours of THE Arsenal and not feel Depressed and Disgusted. ???

:suicide:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Patino not in the Arsenal squad, however Partey and Elneny are expected to be involved as Arteta looks to go strong for tonight.

[@ChrisWheatley_ ]