Brighton Bawbags A Sat 2nd Oct KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Brighton Bawbags A Sat 2nd Oct KO 530pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after today's lovely win over the cockbadge vadges 8) it's Brighton down at theirs.They have Palarsepieces tonight and if they win they'll be top :shock: I hope that fucker Xhaka is out injured it was painful watching that brainless fannyfart today :oops:

OneBardGooner

Re: Brighton Bawbags A Sat 2nd Oct KO 530pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Winning the NLD means everything, BUT we now have to ensure that the "Buzz" and "Elation" from yesterdays destruction of the Scum doesn't let the team stay in La La Happy Land, they need to be professional get back down to earth and ensure they turn up and wipe these ball bags off the pitch with a vengeance. Because foe sure Potter will ave watched the game and have a few tricks up his sleeve.

#justsaying.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I see Jon slimboy Moss is the ref for this game

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:29 am
Probably getting paid in kebabs. :lol:

This fat bastard seems to take great pleasure in awarding shockingly wrong free kicks to the little clubs at our expense. :censored:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Well Xhaka is definitely out , Lakonga time , only change for me.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am
Yep, 100% agree. Sambi in, Clive out, leave the rest alone. If any of the little darlings are worried about their 'game time' they can try and earn it when they next get a chance because some of the c.unts who took to the field in the first 3 games need to have a long hard look at themselves

Unlike the top six who have European adventures this week, we have none, so no excuses for anything other than another fully committed 90 minutes with no fatigue

shu

Post by shu »

It’s another win from me 1-2 , upwards and onwards but they need to start on the front foot again . I am sure the away support will be vocal :barscarf: lo

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:34 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:29 am
Probably getting paid in kebabs. :lol:

This fat bastard seems to take great pleasure in awarding shockingly wrong free kicks to the little clubs at our expense. :censored:

Whaddya mean "Probably" !??? :roll: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:57 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Yep, 100% agree. Sambi in, Clive out, leave the rest alone. If any of the little darlings are worried about their 'game time' they can try and earn it when they next get a chance because some of the c.unts who took to the field in the first 3 games need to have a long hard look at themselves

Unlike the top six who have European adventures this week, we have none, so no excuses for anything other than another fully committed 90 minutes with no fatigue

New chant:

Let's all do La Konga
Let's All do La Konga

Daaa Raaa Raaa Raaa
Daa Raaa Raaa Raaa! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:09 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:57 pm
gooner265 wrote:

New chant:

Let's all do La Konga
Let's All do La Konga

Daaa Raaa Raaa Raaa
Daa Raaa Raaa Raaa! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
To quote my old and dearly missed mate Hlebby:

"It doesn't scan". :lol: :wink:

Or Hlebby when he first joined here:

"IT DOESN'T SCAN". :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Arteta has to tinker, it’s what he does, I think he’ll bring in Pepe and ´rest’ either ESR or Saka, he just can’t help himself :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:58 am
Arteta has to tinker, it’s what he does, I think he’ll bring in Pepe and ´rest’ either ESR or Saka, he just can’t help himself :banghead: :banghead:
This would not surprise me at all. I get the impression he has gone down the Wenger route of looking at computer generated player stats and thinking: "Smith-Rowe ran 7.6km, had 49 foot impacts from the football, his heart rate was an average of 161.2 +/- 14.7 bpm and he perspired 0.13 litres whilst hydrating by 2.2 litres of water.... I need to rest him. Ooh, look how clever I am." :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Xhaka out for 3 months....the team needs to push on through this devastating news :wink: :wink:

Martinelli should be brought back to play in a team that is brimming with confidence and is prepared to break fast and move the ball quickly. The few chances he recently got were in a team playing in treacle with the weight of the team on his shoulders. If he's not going to play he needs to leave.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:45 pm
Xhaka out for 3 months....the team needs to push on through this devastating news :wink: :wink:

Martinelli should be brought back to play in a team that is brimming with confidence and is prepared to break fast and move the ball quickly. The few chances he recently got were in a team playing in treacle with the weight of the team on his shoulders. If he's not going to play he needs to leave.
Exactly what they did on Sunday....it was devastating to scum....ESR at the heart of it

xhaka of course just slows play by passing sideways or back

everyone been saying for years now...get rid of bellend and leno....thats now done....how long before the penny drops with Xhaka?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:45 pm

Who would you drop though, Arteta get a lot of shit for tinkering and rightly so, personally I'd put Lakonga in for Clive as an enforced change and leave well alone otherwise for the starting lineup.

Martinelli on for 25 mins to help build his confidence back if things are going well