Villa burst hedgehogs H Fri 22nd Oct KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Villa burst hedgehogs H Fri 22nd Oct KO 8pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:50 am
:barscarf: The pair of AKB twats are back, totally failing to try & argue their case or debate opinions, they get upset about some posters using various silly names for players & managers. :barscarf:

What is the point of being on here if you don't have any opinions or arguments to make? Who gives a shite about silly name calling anyway? I get plenty of name calling down the pub & I also give it back with interest, yes it's childish but we're not at school nowadays. :blah:

I got a ban on another Arsenal forum for calling the Nazi's manager "Fat Chav Frank" & the Manc boss "Gollum Solskjaer" so what, if that's the way they want to run their forum that's their choice, same as on here. :mrgreen:

If you're going to get upset about some online verbals & pisstaking, perhaps this might not be the best forum to post on? :roll:
You couldn't have seen my post above as it was literally a second before yours :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Interesting how some people will quickly forget the attrocious start to the season and the bland performances against Norwich, Burnley, CP and Brighton to back there argument and call people out on their lack of faith in a manager because 'we were winning 3-1'..... seriously in 9 league games we've played very well in two.

Lack of faith in the Manager is founded in multiple performances not just last nights result :rubchin:

As for the match we were in pretty much complete control until the substitutions were made so I think peoples worries are well founded as there have been many examples of Arteta's changes negatively affecting performances.

That aside I'm getting worried about Saka, I think he needs a rest he just doesn't seem his best right now :rubchin:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

:barscarf: The pair of AKB twats are back, totally failing to try & argue their case or debate opinions, they get upset about some posters using various silly names for players & managers. :barscarf:

What is the point of being on here if you don't have any opinions or arguments to make? Who gives a shite about silly name calling anyway? I get plenty of name calling down the pub & I also give it back with interest, yes it's childish but we're not at school nowadays. :blah:

I got a ban on another Arsenal forum for calling the Nazi's manager "Fat Chav Frank" & the Manc boss "Gollum Solskjaer" so what, if that's the way they want to run their forum that's their choice, same as on here. :mrgreen:

If you're going to get upset about some online verbals & pisstaking, perhaps this might not be the best forum to post on? :roll:
Nobody is saying you can’t express an opinion. The point is merely that if you are calling our own manager stuff like “farteta” and “Martinez lite” during a match we are comfortably winning then you will come across as a complete helmet that’s behaving like a 12 year old to most folks. It’s in the bro code for us to point this out so you can stop it and come across as NOT a complete arsehole. Trying to help out.

Btw ? Akb ? I wanted wenger gone 10 years before he went and Arteta should go if we don’t finish in the top 7 this season. 100% but it doesnt mean that things should slide if you see a bunch of grown men behaving like school kids. “Farteta” seriously ffs

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:40 am
Almunias_right_glove wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am
“Farteta”. School must be out, there’s no way a fully grown adult could shamelessly say that without being utterly ashamed at having the mentality of a child.
Totally,100%

Not just that but all the daft names “captain black” “Martinez lite” ffs grow up lads are you 12 years old he’s our manager at the end of the day.
The most embarrassing one was where someone referred to him as Tets :shock: :shock: in a very worrying loved up kind of way :cheekkiss: :cheekkiss:

Is it okay to refer to Vieira as “Paddy” ? Henry as “Titi” ?

Football itself is stupid if you analyse it anyway - grown men, (and women) singing, shouting, crying, fighting, boasting, and piss taking over a bunch of men kicking a football about.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:07 pm
Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:40 am
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am
“Farteta”. School must be out, there’s no way a fully grown adult could shamelessly say that without being utterly ashamed at having the mentality of a child.
Totally,100%

Not just that but all the daft names “captain black” “Martinez lite” ffs grow up lads are you 12 years old he’s our manager at the end of the day.
The most embarrassing one was where someone referred to him as Tets :shock: :shock: in a very worrying loved up kind of way :cheekkiss: :cheekkiss:

Is it okay to refer to Vieira as “Paddy” ? Henry as “Titi” ?

Football itself is stupid if you analyse it anyway - grown men, (and women) singing, shouting, crying, fighting, boasting, and piss taking over a bunch of men kicking a football about.
I agree and all that but making up silly name for our own players and manager to slag them off? Next.level.Twatery

If you start saying stuff like “Farteta” people could assume you are developed mentally disabled.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 pm

Nobody is saying you can’t express an opinion. The point is merely that if you are calling our own manager stuff like “farteta” and “Martinez lite” during a match we are comfortably winning then you will come across as a complete helmet that’s behaving like a 12 year old to most folks. It’s in the bro code for us to point this out so you can stop it and come across as NOT a complete arsehole. Trying to help out.

Btw ? Akb ? I wanted wenger gone 10 years before he went and Arteta should go if we don’t finish in the top 7 this season. 100% but it doesnt mean that things should slide if you see a bunch of grown men behaving like school kids. “Farteta” seriously ffs
It’s in the bro code....FFS ...embarrassing.....you on half term this week?

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:45 pm
Jayives wrote:

I’m not the one LITERALLY creating children’s names here :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:45 pm
Jayives wrote:

silly banter...get over it...its a piece of nothing

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jayives wrote:

No. But you are the one carrying on like a WUM.

I've read all your posts on this thread. You've literally contributed nothing but goading, insulting, and abusing long term members. We have rules against that. You've broken them.

So I tell you what, I'm going to give you a week ban.

I suggest you have a think about whether this forum is the right fit for you. The banter, the humour, whatever, is not going to change because you don't like it. Have a think and if after a week you feel you can come back on here and express an opinion without insulting regular members then great. If not go find another forum more suitable to your personality.

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:37 pm
Jayives wrote:

I've read all your posts on this thread. You've literally contributed nothing but goading, insulting, and abusing long term members. We have rules against that. You've broken them.

I suggest you have a think about whether this forum is the right fit for you. The banter, the humour, whatever, is not going to change because you don't like it. Have a think and if after a week you feel you can come back on here and express an opinion without insulting regular members then great. If not go find another forum more suitable to your personality.
:barscarf:

You're a legend mate, thank fuck for that, like you and everyone said before he was not contributing a thing, he just called posters helmets because he was on a wind up. Plus BRO CODE :shock: :lol:

Almunias_right_glove

Post by Almunias_right_glove »

Ah, another childish tantrum and more childish phrases such as “AKB” despite neither myself or the other poster being one. I am glad Wenger is gone and I wish Arteta was as well but more than that I want Kroenke gone.

You complain about not debating. What is their to debate with the you? You post in a childish manner and spit your dummy out when called out on it. Football debates can be rather tedious at the best of times but if someone wants to talk football I am happy to talk football but the basic standard I would want is to engage with someone who can type as if they are an adult and not a primary school child.

You complain we aren’t bringing debates to the table, what debates have you brought? Childish nicknames and tantrums.
I have made a few posts stating my opinion on certain players or a very brief thought on the match, nothing golden standard but if anyone wants to expand on them or talk on them they can do so and they don’t have to read through a diatribe of childishness. If you want to complain about myself and the other poster not bringing anything than perhaps start by looking at the quality of your own posts.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Ah, another childish tantrum and more childish phrases such as “AKB” despite neither myself or the other poster being one. I am glad Wenger is gone and I wish Arteta was as well but more than that I want Kroenke gone.

You complain about not debating. What is their to debate with the you? You post in a childish manner and spit your dummy out when called out on it. Football debates can be rather tedious at the best of times but if someone wants to talk football I am happy to talk football but the basic standard I would want is to engage with someone who can type as if they are an adult and not a primary school child.

You complain we aren’t bringing debates to the table, what debates have you brought? Childish nicknames and tantrums.
I have made a few posts stating my opinion on certain players or a very brief thought on the match, nothing golden standard but if anyone wants to expand on them or talk on them they can do so and they don’t have to read through a diatribe of childishness. If you want to complain about myself and the other poster not bringing anything than perhaps start by looking at the quality of your own posts.
I think that's unfair tbh. Almunia is a Clown has posted some very good stuff on here over the years. I've debated with him, argued with him a couple times, but it's always been respectful. Most posters on here bring a lot to the table - and have a sense of humour. As I've said many times before the tone on here isn't always to everyone's taste.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jayives wrote:

You're a legend mate, thank fuck for that, like you and everyone said before he was not contributing a thing, he just called posters helmets because he was on a wind up. Plus BRO CODE :shock: :lol:
Old Hlebby would have given him a life ban for that alone mate! :wink:

Gotta admit he just got on my tits with the arrogance of just coming on here and insulting the regulars. We've all contributed to trying to make this a free and open forum where Gooners can have a laugh or a moan without the fear of bans or reprisals. I'm always reluctant to ban anyone and within the rules I could have banned him permanently for WUM behaviour. But we'll give him a chance. If after the 7 days are up and he comes back on here with the same attitude I won't hesitate to ban him permanently.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Let me interject, for someone who has infiltrated this forum pertaining to be some sort of intellectual can I just point out your use of their and there, its a usual school boy error by E minus students but I thought I'd be candid nonetheless.

Your attempts to come across as erudite (Google it) have failed miserably, this is after two plus bottles of wine, while you're there I'll have a big mac :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jayives wrote:

Old Hlebby would have given him a life ban for that alone mate! :wink:

Gotta admit he just got on my tits with the arrogance of just coming on here and insulting the regulars. We've all contributed to trying to make this a free and open forum where Gooners can have a laugh or a moan without the fear of bans or reprisals. I'm always reluctant to ban anyone and within the rules I could have banned him permanently for WUM behaviour. But we'll give him a chance. If after the 7 days are up and he comes back on here with the same attitude I won't hesitate to ban him permanently.
Mate you and I have met, we're old school gooners, we've seen it done it and for those who've been divorced " she's got the t shirt", we can rip the piss but equally take it.
Now we've all had fall outs on here and I'm quite sad that me and Augie had one, for whatever reason but I do regret that, nonetheless we all have an opinion, we just have to respect everyone else's.
Peace
Peas