Villa burst hedgehogs H Fri 22nd Oct KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Villa burst hedgehogs H Fri 22nd Oct KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:02 am
Let’s head over to the online gooner forum to check the mood after a great result. ! .....

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

It’s the online Moaner ! The only fans forum where the supporters can’t enjoy their side winning. :lol:
:roll:

I Totally Enjoyed the Win and the Performance which for 75 - 80 minutes was Excellent and for me the best Team Performance so far this season.

The team showed it has Spirit, and a spine and a pair of Gonads; seeing as Aston Villa from the outset seemed intent on trying to rough us up and intimidate us. BUT That didn't happen (for me it was especially Laca, Tavares, Lakonga and ESR that demonstrated that best)..as to your (as usual judgemental comment)

I am not moaning what I am doing and will continue to do is express my opinion unless there is something akin to a Miracle and Arteta does actually achieve a Recognised Style of play AND show that he does have what it takes to manage and coach THE Arsenal. For me he continues to make substitutions that always negatively impact on the team which is what happened last night.

I say Arteta Out! Because he has yet to demonstrate that he is Good Enough to Manage Arsenal.

So from what I have seen of your comments they continue to be ill-informed, judgemental and redundant.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 am
Jayives wrote:
Let’s head over to the online gooner forum to check the mood after a great result. ! .....

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

It’s the online Moaner ! The only fans forum where the supporters can’t enjoy their side winning. :lol:

I Totally Enjoyed the Win and the Performance which for 75 - 80 minutes was Excellent and for me the best Team Performance so far this season.

The team showed it has Spirit, and a spine and a pair of Gonads; seeing as Aston Villa from the outset seemed intent on trying to rough us up and intimidate us. BUT That didn't happen (for me it was especially Laca, Tavares, Lakonga and ESR that demonstrated that best)..as to your (as usual judgemental comment)

I am not moaning what I am doing and will continue to do is express my opinion unless there is something akin to a Miracle and Arteta does actually achieve a Recognised Style of play AND show that he does have what it takes to manage and coach THE Arsenal. For me he continues to make substitutions that always negatively impact on the team which is what happened last night.

I say Arteta Out! Because he has yet to demonstrate that he is Good Enough to Manage Arsenal.

So from what I have seen of your comments they continue to be ill-informed, judgemental and redundant.
“Got lucky again”. “Martinez lite”. .. “captain black” ““farteta”

Listen to yourself, coming across like a right div not alone either. Constantly moaning about the timing of an inconsequential substitution when Aubameyang came off for Martinelli that meant nothing anyway because the game was won.

No recognised style of play! , Could have had 5 or 6 last night. Sort yourself out fella.

John F

Post by John F »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm
A good win against shit with some great performances and an idiot manager making it more difficult than it needed to be for the last 20 minutes.

Smith-Rowe deserved MOTM. :barscarf:
ESR is just great, feels like i am watching another Brady coming into the team, not keen on odergaard and ESR together...crazy paying £40million for him

As for the hard working Laca he made a difference as Auba as good as he is cant hold up the ball just bounces off him

Auba is top class but you have to play to his strengths..together they are potent
A young Brady was exactly who I was thinking of when I was watching Smith Rowe last night.
I agree that Lacazette was the main reason why we started so well last night.He is a awkward niggling player that must be a nightmare to defend against when he is in that mood.If only he was more clinical in front of goal.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Jayives wrote:

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

This is a forum, people will have different opinions to you, instead of coming on to mock them why not come on and debate them?

I was absolutely delighted with 90% of last night (although concerned that some of the damaging traits that inflict so much damage on us reared their ugly heads again at times during the second half).

I personally would give Arteta the season, there are times in the red hot battle of a game when things are going to shit that I might say otherwise mind, but in the cold light of day that’s my opinion.

Most of that is down to blind faith with a good deal of hope thrown in for good measure because I’m seriously concerned that we still lack an identity and playing style for the most part. Last night and against the scum was brilliant but bar the first 10 minutes against Palace the football has been pretty much dire all season, but I’m willing to buckle up and ride the season out and see what happens.

Is that the opinion of the majority on here? No. Most would be happy if he fucked off today but the debate on here would be enriched a lot further if you were to address those posts reasonably rather than coming on goading members and the wider forum in general.

Just my 2 pennies worth.
Last edited by rodders999 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

John F wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:22 am
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
A good win against shit with some great performances and an idiot manager making it more difficult than it needed to be for the last 20 minutes.

ESR is just great, feels like i am watching another Brady coming into the team, not keen on odergaard and ESR together...crazy paying £40million for him

As for the hard working Laca he made a difference as Auba as good as he is cant hold up the ball just bounces off him

Auba is top class but you have to play to his strengths..together they are potent
A young Brady was exactly who I was thinking of when I was watching Smith Rowe last night.
I agree that Lacazette was the main reason why we started so well last night.He is a awkward niggling player that must be a nightmare to defend against when he is in that mood.If only he was more clinical in front of goal.
Laca sacrifices himself for the team, so he's not going to score as many goals as he used to. He's playing a similar role to Firmino when he plays but offers a bit more physicality. He is definitely responsible for turning this week around. His unselfish attitude brings Auba into the play much more.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:14 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 am
Jayives wrote:

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

“Got lucky again”. “Martinez lite”. .. “captain black” ““farteta”

Listen to yourself, coming across like a right div not alone either. Constantly moaning about the timing of an inconsequential substitution when Aubameyang came off for Martinelli that meant nothing anyway because the game was won.

No recognised style of play! , Could have had 5 or 6 last night. Sort yourself out fella.
Tut! Tut! Back to name calling and trawling through back threads and posts to try and lend some kind of argument to your self-sustaining, self-absorbed turgid comments. So that is how you enjoy yourself... Now we know.

Funnily enough I don't think I have ever used the term "Martinez Light' unless it was within a quote from someone else.

The person who does need to sort themself out is Arteta.

But hey! Enough wasting time on the likes of wind-ups.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:52 am
John F wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:22 am
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Laca sacrifices himself for the team, so he's not going to score as many goals as he used to. He's playing a similar role to Firmino when he plays but offers a bit more physicality. He is definitely responsible for turning this week around. His unselfish attitude brings Auba into the play much more.
That's an accurate description of him and what he does. Also he leads by Demonstration especially for the youngsters, I sincerely hope he does sign a new contract.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am
Jayives wrote:

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

This is a forum, people will have different opinions to you, instead of coming on to mock them why not come on and debate them?

I was absolutely delighted with 90% of last night (although concerned that some of the damaging traits that inflict so much damage on us reared their ugly heads again at times during the second half).

I personally would give Arteta the season, there are times in the red hot battle of a game when things are going to shit that I might say otherwise mind, but in the cold light of day that’s my opinion.

Most of that is down to blind faith with a good deal of hope thrown in for good measure because I’m seriously concerned that we still lack an identity and playing style for the most part. Last night and against the scum was brilliant but bar the first 10 minutes against Palace the football has been pretty much dire all season, but I’m willing to buckle up and ride the season out and see what happens.

Is that the opinion of the majority on here? No. Most would be happy if he fucked off today but the debate on here would be enriched a lot further if you were to address those posts reasonably rather than coming on goading members and the wider forum in general.

Just my 2 pennies worth.
Hey listen I agree with a lot you said here. I think If he doesn’t finish in the top 7 serious questions need to be asked but frankly if you are coming on here during a game we are comfortably winning and should have scored 6 goals in and saying nonsense like farteta this, farteta that, clueless, Artetas the weak link ! Then be prepared that someone could point out how absurd you sound.

Moaning about the timing of inconsequential subs and not having a style of play during a game where we are really impressing. Some people need help and guidance and it’s for the common good to point out they are behaving like a helmet so they understand. :cheers:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

“Daddy what did you do during the war ? “

“I created a highly amusing wordplay based on Mikel Artetas name or appearance and posted it on an Arsenal forum to take the piss out of him during a 3 -1 win! oh how we all laughed “

Almunias_right_glove

Post by Almunias_right_glove »

“Farteta”. School must be out, there’s no way a fully grown adult could shamelessly say that without being utterly ashamed at having the mentality of a child.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:41 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:20 pm
fucking brilliant ESR....i love that fella

been great tonight...so much better without Odergaard...dont even mention Xakha
Very good first half, although villa were poor. We have to keep it up. ESR, LAca, Auba, Sambi and tavares looked really good and tomi looked back to his usual self. No complaints from anyone bar saka finishing, but those subs...ffs we let them back in by the casual AMN doing f all and the invisible odegaard. such a pointless player and signing. Doesnt make any obvious errors but offers absolutely nothing and looks an awful signing especially as he starts in ESR best position. As before we have been mugged of 40m off the back of a decent performance vs west ham, such a vanilla, plain rice, boiled potato, skimmed milk player and instantly put us on back foot. that game should have been tailor made for him to exploit space and dictate play..

overall though good display but we need to keep it up and not have those wobbles.
100% agree with your comments...spot on summary

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am
Jayives wrote:

Farteta IS the Weak link

FARTETA YOUCUN.TBAGWHORE

Clueless etc etc

Just my 2 pennies worth.
absolutely agree...its a forum...theres all different views...this is just a platform to express those views

one thing i can assure you of is these posters are 100% Arsenal

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Almunias_right_glove wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am
“Farteta”. School must be out, there’s no way a fully grown adult could shamelessly say that without being utterly ashamed at having the mentality of a child.
Totally,100%

Not just that but all the daft names “captain black” “Martinez lite” ffs grow up lads are you 12 years old he’s our manager at the end of the day.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Ahh I see the pair are back, Hinge and Bracket, ladies and gentlemen I give you swale and bendtners drinking buddy :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: The pair of AKB twats are back, totally failing to try & argue their case or debate opinions, they get upset about some posters using various silly names for players & managers. :barscarf:

What is the point of being on here if you don't have any opinions or arguments to make? Who gives a shite about silly name calling anyway? I get plenty of name calling down the pub & I also give it back with interest, yes it's childish but we're not at school nowadays. :blah:

I got a ban on another Arsenal forum for calling the Nazi's manager "Fat Chav Frank" & the Manc boss "Gollum Solskjaer" so what, if that's the way they want to run their forum that's their choice, same as on here. :mrgreen:

If you're going to get upset about some online verbals & pisstaking, perhaps this might not be the best forum to post on? :roll: