Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arrgee

Re: Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

Post by arrgee »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:21 am
The Arsenal
Chav Ringpieces
Dippers (red)
West Ham murdering filth
Leicester
Bees
Cock badge vadges
Soonalun

These are the 8 teams in the hat for Saturday's draw.I wonder who we will get :rubchin:
Home draw is all I want. Don’t really care who, have to beat three of them to win the cup and unlikely to be Sunderland, Brentford & Leicester. Worst case scenario is probably Scum, Chelsea & Victims*, but given last two cup wins that may be for the best.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:15 am
safcftm wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:36 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:17 pm
What difference does the stage of the cup mean OBG, just because their in the quarters, doesn't mean they suddenly world beaters!

Everyone will want Sunderland, far easisiest.

I bet scum get them they always get piss easy draws. No doubt it will be some ex scum player doing the draw and able to view the numbers as per usual.
Less of that, we're pretty elite I'll have you know :wink:
Dan Neil in midfield, the Loch Ness Drogba up front, the bloke doing the engraving of the trophy might as well just start now

In reality this situation reminds me a little bit of an 8 stone woman in a gang bang, but no point being negative, so I'll just say we'll beat all of you, at the same time :box:
Haha been a while mate! Welcome back.

How are the Mackems taking the spurz of the North now being pimped by a state backed regime of torture and murder?

Worried, or quietly confident that they'll just be spursy no matter how much money they have? Kind of Toonsy if you will. :D :wink:
Glad it's not us, genuinely. Jealous of the money of course, but it's a sad state of affairs if that's the only way to get success. Personally I wouldn't want to be owned by people who execute homosexuals and murder journalists. The fact the owners are blatantly using them to sportswash their reputation doesn't sit well with me. Some of the mags saying they think they'll change, mustn't know the Saudis very well. They'll think the fans are infidels, but useful ones for now. I'd rather our owner didn't think that of us to be fair.

As for how good they'll be, I imagine the big clubs will tighten FFP. They're a long, long way off. Wilson and Saint-Maximim are top half players (the latter a lot less effective than they think he is) but to challenge top four they'd need to spend well over a billion. Given how much they've been whoring themselves, dancing about with Saudi flags (often while drinking, would love to see them try that over there) it'll be hilarious if they still win nowt.

Will they win anything? Maybe, but they won't be another city. And if they do, well its been bought for them by a barbaric regime, they can keep it. Our owner is poor in comparison, but he's got a couple billion and he's trying to rebuild us the right way, sustainably, I'd rather do it like this and see how far he can take us, otherwise it's not really football is it?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

safcftm wrote:
What difference does the stage of the cup mean OBG, just because their in the quarters, doesn't mean they suddenly world beaters!

I bet scum get them they always get piss easy draws. No doubt it will be some ex scum player doing the draw and able to view the numbers as per usual.
Dan Neil in midfield, the Loch Ness Drogba up front, the bloke doing the engraving of the trophy might as well just start now

In reality this situation reminds me a little bit of an 8 stone woman in a gang bang, but no point being negative, so I'll just say we'll beat all of you, at the same time :box:
Ha-way to our Mackem buddy - nice to see you back on here again. :barscarf:
However, less of the funny player names please as we have gone all upmarket since you were last on here. :barscarf: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:57 pm
safcftm wrote:

However, less of the funny player names please as we have gone all upmarket since you were last on here. :barscarf: :roll:
:lol:

Careful Stuart, the fun police will be on you. And one of them is due to return from his temporary ban tomorrow or the next day..... :wink:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:02 pm
StuartL wrote:
safcftm wrote:

Careful Stuart, the fun police will be on you. And one of them is due to return from his temporary ban tomorrow or the next day..... :wink:
And of course, after Lee Johnson saying he wanted arsenal or spurs away followed by one of the big guns in the semi, we get arsenal. He was blatantly joking but its not gone down well with some of the 18 year old social media fans! Bit of a free swing for me though. We'll lose. Possibly by 5+, but we're league one, so it's a day out. Despite our 5-1 defeat today we're a decent side, we only really struggle when teams are physical. We try and play good football and get fucked. Arsenal won't be physical. You'll beat us comfortably but I think we'll give a decent account of ourselves. Month and a half to wait for the match thread, can't wait!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:02 pm
StuartL wrote:
safcftm wrote:

And of course, after Lee Johnson saying he wanted arsenal or spurs away followed by one of the big guns in the semi, we get arsenal. He was blatantly joking but its not gone down well with some of the 18 year old social media fans! Bit of a free swing for me though. We'll lose. Possibly by 5+, but we're league one, so it's a day out. Despite our 5-1 defeat today we're a decent side, we only really struggle when teams are physical. We try and play good football and get fucked. Arsenal won't be physical. You'll beat us comfortably but I think we'll give a decent account of ourselves. Month and a half to wait for the match thread, can't wait!
Month and a half...... so much depends if Clive is back fit because if he is then Martinez-Lite will play him and the midfield will be yours!