Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

Post by Gunner Rob »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:23 pm
BTW what they interviewed Chambers and Eddie after the game they asked Eddie how was it to get the winner, umm no Chambers got the winner cos Leeds never scored, if this was the case and we got seven would they say to that player, "what did it feel like to get the winner" :?

Anything to do with recent political statements or just a mistake 🤔
Nketiah is a nice enough guy but he is a never will be at Arsenal

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:32 pm
How the fuck can we get rid of Pepe? Is there any club out there dumb enough to try and buy him.

Need to flush him the fuck out of the club :banghead:
Rodders - Pepe set up the first goal (which ultimately was the winning goal) with a brilliant header across the box to Chambers.

He was lively all night. definitely on the fringes of the first team.
Ohhhh kayyyyy

https://twitter.com/theclassofkai/statu ... 09478?s=21

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Gervinho > Pepe

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Leeds should have sewn it up in the first half. So many chances. Thank god they dropped off in the second half & we lifted. Now lets draw Chavs & do them on penalties !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Fucking Feo Feo getting pelters of "Arsenal reject" from the chav cùnts and he steps up and.... fucking misses.... :roll:
no surprise really....when it came to it he always bottled it....a player with no footballing courage

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:20 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
How the fuck can we get rid of Pepe? Is there any club out there dumb enough to try and buy him.

Rodders - Pepe set up the first goal (which ultimately was the winning goal) with a brilliant header across the box to Chambers.

:lol:

Crazy talk,it wasn't a brilliant header, just a bang average header back across the area, he didn't pick anyone out with it, he never beat a man all night, his problem is he is thick, he doesn't realise every defender let's him get close before he cuts inside and then they just get their toe in and Rob him.

One easy change for him to do is check inside earlier before he's too close for the defender to get a toe in, it's that simple but he doesn't have the brains to change it.

Get rid ASAP, although the pig and whistle have a full 13 players for the Sunday potters bar league 4 junior division so we're likely to let him run down his contract and lose 72 million Spondoolies :roll:
Agreed 100%. The guy is clueless. He reminds me of an indoor five aside footballer that thrives on tricks and a bit of pace on a tight surface with a big tennis ball, but gets lost on a proper eleven aside grass pitch where the distances involved are longer and the game more effected by tactics and intelligence.

When he does get past players it seems to be he kinda staggers and bumbles his way past them most often. His vision is non existent and his on field footballing intelligence is fucked.

It amazes me that our record signing is quite possibly one of the worst most ineffective players in the club's history!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:35 pm
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:23 pm
BTW what they interviewed Chambers and Eddie after the game they asked Eddie how was it to get the winner, umm no Chambers got the winner cos Leeds never scored, if this was the case and we got seven would they say to that player, "what did it feel like to get the winner" :?

Anything to do with recent political statements or just a mistake 🤔
Nketiah is a nice enough guy but he is a never will be at Arsenal
100% agreed.

Should have sold him when we had the chance...put the money where it could be useful instead of draining...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm
Fucking Feo Feo getting pelters of "Arsenal reject" from the chav cùnts and he steps up and.... fucking misses.... :roll:
no surprise really....when it came to it he always bottled it....a player with no footballing courage, brain or anything else for that matter AND THAT FUCKIN BUN ON HIS HEAD !!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:spudmasher:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:35 am
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:20 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

Crazy talk,it wasn't a brilliant header, just a bang average header back across the area, he didn't pick anyone out with it, he never beat a man all night, his problem is he is thick, he doesn't realise every defender let's him get close before he cuts inside and then they just get their toe in and Rob him.

One easy change for him to do is check inside earlier before he's too close for the defender to get a toe in, it's that simple but he doesn't have the brains to change it.

Get rid ASAP, although the pig and whistle have a full 13 players for the Sunday potters bar league 4 junior division so we're likely to let him run down his contract and lose 72 million Spondoolies :roll:
Agreed 100%. The guy is clueless. He reminds me of an indoor five aside footballer that thrives on tricks and a bit of pace on a tight surface with a big tennis ball, but gets lost on a proper eleven aside grass pitch where the distances involved are longer and the game more effected by tactics and intelligence.

When he does get past players it seems to be he kinda staggers and bumbles his way past them most often. His vision is non existent and his on field footballing intelligence is fucked.

It amazes me that our record signing is quite possibly one of the worst most ineffective players in the club's history!
As DB says he basically has that one trick of getting it onto his left foot...they have all seen it and hes so easy to read
Think we can safetly judge Pepe now as a £72 million flop

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The Arsenal
Chav Ringpieces
Dippers (red)
West Ham murdering filth
Leicester
Bees
Cock badge vadges
Soonalun

These are the 8 teams in the hat for Saturday's draw.I wonder who we will get :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:21 am
The Arsenal
Chav Ringpieces
Dippers (red)
West Ham murdering filth
Leicester
Bees
Cock badge vadges
Soonalun

These are the 8 teams in the hat for Saturday's draw.I wonder who we will get :rubchin:

There's no Easy games there as such, some might think the Mackems , but at this stage of the Cup????

It would be good to get brentfarts and take revenge for the opening game of the season... or the Scum and Destroy the cunnts...and extend their lack of any chance of a trophy still further...

Even so, Arteta will need to play a stronger team than he did against dirty leeds if we are to progress to the Semi's

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

What difference does the stage of the cup mean OBG, just because their in the quarters, doesn't mean they suddenly world beaters!

Everyone will want Sunderland, far easisiest.

I bet scum get them they always get piss easy draws. No doubt it will be some ex scum player doing the draw and able to view the numbers as per usual.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:17 pm
What difference does the stage of the cup mean OBG, just because their in the quarters, doesn't mean they suddenly world beaters!

I bet scum get them they always get piss easy draws. No doubt it will be some ex scum player doing the draw and able to view the numbers as per usual.
Less of that, we're pretty elite I'll have you know :wink:
Dan Neil in midfield, the Loch Ness Drogba up front, the bloke doing the engraving of the trophy might as well just start now

In reality this situation reminds me a little bit of an 8 stone woman in a gang bang, but no point being negative, so I'll just say we'll beat all of you, at the same time :box:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Towards the end of last season, Pepe's form was the reason we didn't finish lower than 8th. I thought he'd kick on but he's stalled. I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding back for the ACN. Then his form will pick up after. I reckon if he left he'd end up being compared to Arjen Robben. He uses the same trick as Robben and it didn't click for him till he was 25/26 years old.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:36 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:17 pm

Less of that, we're pretty elite I'll have you know :wink:
Dan Neil in midfield, the Loch Ness Drogba up front, the bloke doing the engraving of the trophy might as well just start now

In reality this situation reminds me a little bit of an 8 stone woman in a gang bang, but no point being negative, so I'll just say we'll beat all of you, at the same time :box:
Haha been a while mate! Welcome back.

How are the Mackems taking the spurz of the North now being pimped by a state backed regime of torture and murder?

Worried, or quietly confident that they'll just be spursy no matter how much money they have? Kind of Toonsy if you will. :D :wink: