Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:35 pm
Got back from Brentford earlier and seen a fellow gooner and mate at the local shop, we both agreed that you really never know what Arsenal you will see, unfortunately it's usually the shit one.

How fuckin spread out are our team, even schoolboys are taught that you have to keep a shape, you move up and back the pitch as a unit,how many 50 yard passes give the opposition a one on one,, its ludicrous.

He needs to make changes, I like Martinelli but I think he's hyped up better than his actual talent.
I can understand why you might say that mate, but he really needs Game time - He is usually a lot sharper than he looks tonight....
Yeah I know I have seen him play better, maybe it's because he is playing with some bang average players, ESR has not had usual influence although still looks class, I think if we get some better players on then ESR and Martenelli can be more involved because we are not keeping hold of the ball and our passing is bang average to poor.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:42 pm
Sat here just waiting for the 9,000 to my left to go up in unison when they score. Matter of time. Our midfield is like wet paper (Elneny and AMN) trying to hold out a bullet.
Whilst you're there mate, can you go over and tell farteta to FUCKtheFUCKOFF Please!?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:40 pm
Leno playing very well tonight!

Made an excellent save from that un-sighted shot to his left.
I don't want to be churlish, and I reckon rodders has his cock stuck to his stomach with man goo right now, but I thought it was a comfortable height for him. A good save though.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Is there a more pointless player on the planet than Pepe?
Don’t worry - he will come good in the second half :barscarf:

Still our biggest goal threat out there tonight.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:35 pm
Got back from Brentford earlier and seen a fellow gooner and mate at the local shop, we both agreed that you really never know what Arsenal you will see, unfortunately it's usually the shit one.

How fuckin spread out are our team, even schoolboys are taught that you have to keep a shape, you move up and back the pitch as a unit,how many 50 yard passes give the opposition a one on one,, its ludicrous.

He needs to make changes, I like Martinelli but I think he's hyped up better than his actual talent.
I can understand why you might say that mate, but he really needs Game time - He is usually a lot sharper than he looks tonight....
Yeah I know I have seen him play better, maybe it's because he is playing with some bang average players, ESR has not had usual influence although still looks class, I think if we get some better players on then ESR and Martenelli can be more involved because we are not keeping hold of the ball and our passing is VERY, VERY poor.
Thing is they do have some pacey forwards and each time we give the ball away they are tearing forward through our tough as rice-paper midfield of AMN and elninny... :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:40 pm
Leno playing very well tonight!

Made an excellent save from that un-sighted shot to his left.
I don't want to be churlish, and I reckon rodders has his cock stuck to his stomach with man goo right now, but I thought it was a comfortable height for him. A good save though.
I may be wrong, but it looked like he was un-sighted till the last minute, but yes a decent height to save.

Anyone know who the GK on the bench is?

btw: I think Pepe and nketiah are both on the same diet - fuckin thin air rissoles - they have NO Bulk whatsoever... they look like they're cocktail sticks in red& white shirts..

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Nice tempo to our play but seriously lacking quality up top. Eddie has finally bulked up a bit but even though he’s had a few nice touches he’s not got the X factor in the opposition third.

Martinelli is all action as usual but either gets dispossessed or plays a poor final ball every time he gets in the danger zone.

And as for Pepe, 72 million fucking quid, can’t dribble, can’t cross, can’t beat a man, can’t shoot. Fell over the ball in the first half, last time I saw that was Theo :roll: Absolute rank rotten dog shit player :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Ramsdale is on the bench.....should put him on in place of Peepee

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Whatever became of our Pressing Game????

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Ramsdale is on the bench.....should put him on in place of Peepee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:50 pm
Nice tempo to our play but seriously lacking quality up top. Eddie has finally bulked up a bit but even though he’s had a few nice touches he’s not got the X factor in the opposition third.

Martinelli is all action as usual but either gets dispossessed or plays a poor final ball every time he gets in the danger zone.

And as for Pepe, 72 million fucking quid, can’t dribble, can’t cross, can’t beat a man, can’t shoot, can't even remember his name Fell over the ball in the first half, last time I saw that was Theo :roll: Absolute rank rotten dog shit player :banghead:

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I really feel for Martinelli he has Regressed so much...having a very poor game...so far :?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:45 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Is there a more pointless player on the planet than Pepe?
Don’t worry - he will come good in the second half :barscarf:

Still our biggest goal threat out there tonight.
Threat as in giving the ball away and Leeds score :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Typical... he's probably been our best player and he gets crocked by that dirty cunnt.. :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Uh oh - Ben Shite injured

Classy Chambers on :barscarf: