Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Leeds hippos yawns H Tue 26th Oct KO 745PM

Post by TeeCee »

Pepe going to the crowd to give his shirt away and everyone ran!!

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Southampton shitting the bed against Chelscum in the penalty shoot out

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:40 pm

:coffeespit:

Aaawww! Mate that's Cruel!

:coffeespit:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Saints bottled it massively! :banghead:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Chav *word censored* through on penalties again :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking Feo Feo getting pelters of "Arsenal reject" from the chav cùnts and he steps up and.... fucking misses.... :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

All in all a good result and a fairly comfortable match but i have to say our reserves are weak, a good team on form would probably have taken us to pieces with that starting 11. However as we won Arteta was right and i was wrong.

I'm getting less and less convinced about Martinelli, i know people will say that is bollocks but for all his endevour his decision making at times is very poor, i know, i know he needs game time but in all honesty right now i wouldn't swap him for any of the regular starters, harsh as it may seem of me if he can't get regular game time then he needs a loan spell in January to a decent club. I get the feeling he is desperate to prove himself and is over playing/trying too hard too impress.

Pepe is utter gash and whoever sanctioned his purchase for £72M needs investigated by the serious fraud office and the trades description people :rubchin:

The rest of them did enough but not one of those who started in my opinion has a chance of getting into a first team slot, ESR and White aside....

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

To be fair, if they had been singing 'We love you Feo we do'...............he'd still have missed it!! :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Isn’t that the second round in a row those chav c.unts have gone through on penalties? :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:40 pm
In fairness if he'd tried to throw it into the crowd he'd probably have missed or tripped over the shirt :rubchin: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:32 pm
How the fuck can we get rid of Pepe? Is there any club out there dumb enough to try and buy him.

Need to flush him the fuck out of the club :banghead:
Rodders - Pepe set up the first goal (which ultimately was the winning goal) with a brilliant header across the box to Chambers.

He was lively all night. definitely on the fringes of the first team.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

So the good news is Ben White went off feeling ill, rather than because of injury. Arteta says there is a bug going around, Mari went down with it this morning (he was going to be starting).

Odegaard has an injury, but Arteta didn't rule him or Tierney out of Saturday's game.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Calum Chambers on his goal, 23 seconds after coming on: “I believe Nico, the set-piece coach, said you’re going to score from your first touch, that’s why I went running over to him! It was good, it was a nice moment.” [Sky] #afc

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:32 pm
How the fuck can we get rid of Pepe? Is there any club out there dumb enough to try and buy him.

Need to flush him the fuck out of the club :banghead:
Rodders - Pepe set up the first goal (which ultimately was the winning goal) with a brilliant header across the box to Chambers.

He was lively all night. definitely on the fringes of the first team.
:lol:

Crazy talk,it wasn't a brilliant header, just a bang average header back across the area, he didn't pick anyone out with it, he never beat a man all night, his problem is he is thick, he doesn't realise every defender let's him get close before he cuts inside and then they just get their toe in and Rob him.

One easy change for him to do is check inside earlier before he's too close for the defender to get a toe in, it's that simple but he doesn't have the brains to change it.

Get rid ASAP, although the pig and whistle have a full 13 players for the Sunday potters bar league 4 junior division so we're likely to let him run down his contract and lose 72 million Spondoolies :roll:
Last edited by LeftfootlegendGooner on Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

BTW what they interviewed Chambers and Eddie after the game they asked Eddie how was it to get the winner, umm no Chambers got the winner cos Leeds never scored, if this was the case and we got seven would they say to that player, "what did it feel like to get the winner" :?

Anything to do with recent political statements or just a mistake 🤔