DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:50 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:44 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 am
Got the all clear kiddies. Oncology consultant has formally discharged me into the care of a surgical team to see what they can do.

My back is a bit fucked alright. Two herniated discs, a bulging disc, the three lesions and some spinal stenosis. So a long painful road of surgery and recovery probably.

Either way it beats the bastard Big C.

Hilariously they also discovered three broken ribs that I received years ago playing football but thought at the time it was just deep bruising!

Again many thanks for the good wishes, banter, prayers, insults, (and offers of "comfort anal" from rodders :wink: ), it all truly helped get me through a pretty dark, worrying and exhausting time.
Can you play central midfield on Thursday?

Stop ffs - the man has an injury record that made ramsey and rosicky look like iron men :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Irish Diaby. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Stop, you'll have SteveO trying to get my autograph ffs! :D :wink:

But I will just remind you pair of lezzers that I played the game in the manner of, as my wife once eloquently put it, a "mad bastard". :lol: :wink: My old man raised us to play the game old stylee. Show no fear. Back out of nothing. :box: 8)

My obituary will read: never injured through weakness, only stupidity. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Got the all clear kiddies. Oncology consultant has formally discharged me into the care of a surgical team to see what they can do.

My back is a bit fucked alright. Two herniated discs, a bulging disc, the three lesions and some spinal stenosis. So a long painful road of surgery and recovery probably.

Hilariously they also discovered three broken ribs that I received years ago playing football but thought at the time it was just deep bruising!

Again many thanks for the good wishes, banter, prayers, insults, (and offers of "comfort anal" from rodders :wink: ), it all truly helped get me through a pretty dark, worrying and exhausting time.
And there was us thinking you had a colonoscopy. :rubchin: :rubchin: :wink:

I’m pleased you’ve got the all clear, mate. :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

That's great news mate, chuffed for you and your family, must be huge relief (not rodders style of relief).

Let's hope all the ops go according to plan and you get over them quick enough, btw while they are in there can you maybe get them to stretch your spine a few inches to ewok level at least :wink: :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Great new pleased for you and your family
Hope the back surgery is plain sailing
The new nickname. The Irish Diaby suits you
Don’t forget the pictures of the lesbians

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
augie wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stop ffs - the man has an injury record that made ramsey and rosicky look like iron men :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:

Aaaah! I get it now.. DiaBy !!!

So it's True! :D :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:32 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
augie wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:shock:

Aaaah! I get it now.. DiaBy !!!

So it's True! :D :wink:

Great news DB :barscarf: :barscarf:

PS I was never comfortable with the advert going on for a new moderator just to let you know.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:18 pm

PS I was never comfortable with the advert going on for a new moderator just to let you know.
You still applied though didn’t you! :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Excellent news DB and in sure it's a relative relief all things considered even though you have to go through other types of surgery and recovery :)

Mind you does this mean we can now point out that you have been to the 'Jurgen Klopp' school of spurious medical condition reporting, shame on you :roll: :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Fantastic news and I'd say a mountain of stress evaporated.

So was it the two bottom ribs you broke? An old football injury :wink:

I hope just the tip of your tongue was worth it :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:00 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:18 pm

You still applied though didn’t you! :lol:
Well at that salary …… :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fantastic news and I'd say a mountain of stress evaporated.

So was it the two bottom ribs you broke? An old football injury :wink:

I hope just the tip of your tongue was worth it :lol:

In fairness got a clear mouthful so very worth it. :shock: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Great news DB, a huge relief for you and your family. I know there's still some shit to be faced, but a far better option than what could have been the diagnosis.

Good luck mate.

Up The Gunners.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:40 pm
Great news DB, a huge relief for you and your family. I know there's still some shit to be faced, but a far better option than what could have been the diagnosis.

Good luck mate.

Up The Gunners.
Absolutely mate and many thanks. 8)

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

As per other thread great news, must be a huge relief, as well as the relief on here of not suffering replacement mods of sid/augie/stu L (actually thats not fair on Stuart!)

the pain from the back ops or whatever you need doing won't be as bad as watching us tonight and on sunday i'm sure...