DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Many thanks chaps. :barscarf:

Tbh it was the banter (and lesbians :wink: ) on here that got me through some of the darker more stressful times. 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 pm
Got some great fucking news from my consultant today. The lesions in my spine are not cancerous! Thank fuck for that! :barscarf:

I'm not 100% in the clear, still waiting on liver MRI results but the fact the area they thought might be the original cancer area is clear and all other tests and scans so far are clear is a really good sign. The consultant and my GP are confident I'm in the clear. I'm so fucking relieved. :barscarf:

If I get the all clear on the liver then its over to the surgical team and apparently I've got some major surgical shit ahead of me but fuck it I'll take that any day over the alternative.

Have a happy safe and healthy new years Gooners. 8)
Great to hear mate 🍾🥂
Fingers crossed 2022 is good to us all.

:barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Great news me old mucker, delighted for you and yours :barscarf:

UP THE ARSE.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Good to hear DB10. Hope 2022 is better for you. :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm

UP THE ARSE.
This is what probably started DBs illness :shock: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 pm
Got some great fucking news from my consultant today. The lesions in my spine are not cancerous! Thank fuck for that! :barscarf:

I'm not 100% in the clear, still waiting on liver MRI results but the fact the area they thought might be the original cancer area is clear and all other tests and scans so far are clear is a really good sign. The consultant and my GP are confident I'm in the clear. I'm so fucking relieved. :barscarf:

If I get the all clear on the liver then its over to the surgical team and apparently I've got some major surgical shit ahead of me but fuck it I'll take that any day over the alternative.

Have a happy safe and healthy new years Gooners. 8)
That’s fantastic news, mate! :barscarf:

Once they gaffer tape up your spine you’ll be as good as new!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Fantastic news DB mainly because your the only decent mod on here , God knows what we'd be left with :lol:

Seriously great news , just one more hurdle to clear , all we need now is fucktard 'pointed 'in the right direction out of our fucking club , we live in hope ...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm

UP THE ARSE.
This is what probably started DBs illness :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Great news lad!
So glad I didn't buy that "mass card" :lol:
Did you get the Christmas card? An Poist are shite with "cross border" post :wink:
All the best and you really can look forward to a happy new year 8)
On my Moderator appointment :rubchin:
How are Flash and Spuddy keeping these days? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Got the all clear kiddies. Oncology consultant has formally discharged me into the care of a surgical team to see what they can do.

My back is a bit fucked alright. Two herniated discs, a bulging disc, the three lesions and some spinal stenosis. So a long painful road of surgery and recovery probably.

Either way it beats the bastard Big C.

Hilariously they also discovered three broken ribs that I received years ago playing football but thought at the time it was just deep bruising!

Again many thanks for the good wishes, banter, prayers, insults, (and offers of "comfort anal" from rodders :wink: ), it all truly helped get me through a pretty dark, worrying and exhausting time.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 am
Got the all clear kiddies. Oncology consultant has formally discharged me into the care of a surgical team to see what they can do.

My back is a bit fucked alright. Two herniated discs, a bulging disc, the three lesions and some spinal stenosis. So a long painful road of surgery and recovery probably.

Hilariously they also discovered three broken ribs that I received years ago playing football but thought at the time it was just deep bruising!

Again many thanks for the good wishes, banter, prayers, insults, (and offers of "comfort anal" from rodders :wink: ), it all truly helped get me through a pretty dark, worrying and exhausting time.
Can you play central midfield on Thursday?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Yep. And better than Clive. But then my legendary dead granny is too, so not much of a recommendation really..... :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Brilliant news my short arsed friend :barscarf:

I cant even imagine the stress you have been through the last few months, so it really is a great start to the new year for you (albeit some dark days ahead)

augie

Post by augie »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stop ffs - the man has an injury record that made ramsey and rosicky look like iron men :lol: :lol: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:44 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stop ffs - the man has an injury record that made ramsey and rosicky look like iron men :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Irish Diaby. :lol: