DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:51 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:27 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ectum.html

This you DB? :shock:
:coffeespit:

No not me. :D

But I must admit I'm always surprised by the amount of you Ingerlish blokes that "accidentally fall" on things with your arses! :lol: :wink:
Common to slip onto large phallus shaped objects round these parts. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:36 pm
Never. I'd rather suck a dead rat out of rodderz's arsehole than inflict you on this forum as a mod. :lol: :wink:
PM'd 8)

Has Big Brenda been round to give you hand relief yet by the way? If not I need to get my fiver back :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:36 pm
Never. I'd rather suck a dead rat out of rodderz's arsehole than inflict you on this forum as a mod. :lol: :wink:
PM'd 8)

Has Big Brenda been round to give you hand relief yet by the way? If not I need to get my fiver back :wink:
:lol:

Thanks for the kind thought rodderz but you fucked up bro. I awoke to find Big Brendan pumping me like he was milking a cow! :shock:

:D :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Not been on here for months and only noticed this tonight. Good news that all the tests have been positive (positive/negative??....you know what I mean) so far DB old mate and fingers crossed for the bone scan results.

You're a gnarled and tough ol' fucker, so I'm sure you'll be right as rain and laughing about this in no time. In fact, I admire your spirit to laugh about it all so far. Good man.

On a serious note, I hope the wife and kids are ok, it must be dreadful for her. Mind you, she must be tough as fuck to be married to you !!

Oh, by the way, Clubfoot Granit sends his best and can't wait to read all the wonderful eulogies you've got lined up for him.

All the best mate.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:21 am
Not been on here for months and only noticed this tonight. Good news that all the tests have been positive (positive/negative??....you know what I mean) so far DB old mate and fingers crossed for the bone scan results.

You're a gnarled and tough ol' fucker, so I'm sure you'll be right as rain and laughing about this in no time. In fact, I admire your spirit to laugh about it all so far. Good man.

On a serious note, I hope the wife and kids are ok, it must be dreadful for her. Mind you, she must be tough as fuck to be married to you !!

Oh, by the way, Clubfoot Granit sends his best and can't wait to read all the wonderful eulogies you've got lined up for him.

All the best mate.
Cheers Retro, I genuinely appreciate the kind thoughts buddy. I just took the attitude of fuck it be positive and hope for the best. My missus has been a rock. We didn't tell the kids too much yet because no sense in worrying them at this stage.

Cancer killed my dad 14 years ago and my mom beat it back in 2003 and both of their courage and fortitude has been an inspiration for me. Hopefully it ain't the Big C but if it is I'm gonna kick it's ass like a scouser in a pub car park with his missus! :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Got some great fucking news from my consultant today. The lesions in my spine are not cancerous! Thank fuck for that! :barscarf:

I'm not 100% in the clear, still waiting on liver MRI results but the fact the area they thought might be the original cancer area is clear and all other tests and scans so far are clear is a really good sign. The consultant and my GP are confident I'm in the clear. I'm so fucking relieved. :barscarf:

If I get the all clear on the liver then its over to the surgical team and apparently I've got some major surgical shit ahead of me but fuck it I'll take that any day over the alternative.

Have a happy safe and healthy new years Gooners. 8)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 pm
Got some great fucking news from my consultant today. The lesions in my spine are not cancerous! Thank fuck for that! :barscarf:

I'm not 100% in the clear, still waiting on liver MRI results but the fact the area they thought might be the original cancer area is clear and all other tests and scans so far are clear is a really good sign. The consultant and my GP are confident I'm in the clear. I'm so fucking relieved. :barscarf:

If I get the all clear on the liver then its over to the surgical team and apparently I've got some major surgical shit ahead of me but fuck it I'll take that any day over the alternative.

That’s great news! Happy new year mate :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Fantastic news mate, I'm made up for you and your family :barscarf:

Will be a great start for the New Year for you guys 8)

Happy New Year from us guys, much love :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheers: Great News Mate, Really Happy for You ! All the Best for 2022! :high5:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Great news! Hopefully just a load of shitty 'spurs' they turn out to be and they blast the c.unts.

All the best to you and yours and the rest of the OG community for the NY

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Great news! We’ll hand you over to the Arsenal rehab team shortly then Mr DB….

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Excellent news DB!

Enjoy the night and happy new year to you and your loved ones.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

great news
happy new year
where are the lesbians :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

That's excellent news to end the year with mate - both you and the family must be almightily relieved! I must admit I'd admire your courage coming on here and speaking about it and remaining in good spirits. Here's to a healthy 2022!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Really great to hear and I hope everything goes smoothly over the next few weeks and months. Here's to a happy and healthy 2022.