DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:21 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:30 pm
Well just " drink your milk " and get on with it.
After you have got off your high horse.

PS does anyone do a John Wayne impression in their repertoire anymore ?
Nope. Turns out The Duke held some um, shall we say, "controversial" views. :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Hows it going DB, you still hanging in there buddy :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:21 pm
Yeah all good, cheers Lefty. Home from hospital but have to go back in for PET Scan, Liver MRI, the postponed bladder camera, and a nuclear bone density scan on the original lesions on my spine.

They have more or less ruled out any spread of cancer (if the shit on my spine is cancer) so that's good news (just the Liver MRI and bladder camera to get checked for any possible spread).

The PET scan and the nuclear bone scan will determine what exactly the lesions on the spine are and if they also come back cancer clear then the medical team hand me over to a surgical team who will determine what surgery might be required.

Fingers crossed. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:47 am
Yeah all good, cheers Lefty. Home from hospital but have to go back in for PET Scan, Liver MRI, the postponed bladder camera, and a nuclear bone density scan on the original lesions on my spine.

They have more or less ruled out any spread of cancer (if the shit on my spine is cancer) so that's good news (just the Liver MRI and bladder camera to get checked for any possible spread).

The PET scan and the nuclear bone scan will determine what exactly the lesions on the spine are and if they also come back cancer clear then the medical team hand me over to a surgical team who will determine what surgery might be required.

Fingers crossed. 8)
Glad you're home bud, that sounds like a lot of uncomfortable stuff there mate, bet the family are glad your back home, well your kids at least :lol:

Good luck with it all though, keep us up to speed on everything.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Fingers crossed. 8)
Keeping everything crossed for you mate - sounds like a promising development in terms of ruling out the spread.

I'm sure you've been more pre-occupied with my recent trip to Dublin anyway......so pleased to report I made it back safe and sound and despite feeling slightly aggrieved at the £50 flight, I've come back with plenty of big oideas. A disappointing lack of horses running through council estates and not a pint of Beamish passed these lips, but other than that all good!

All the best......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fingers crossed. 8)
Glad you're home bud, that sounds like a lot of uncomfortable stuff there mate, bet the family are glad your back home, well your kids at least :lol:

Good luck with it all though, keep us up to speed on everything.
Cheers buddy. Great to be home. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fingers crossed. 8)
Keeping everything crossed for you mate - sounds like a promising development in terms of ruling out the spread.

I'm sure you've been more pre-occupied with my recent trip to Dublin anyway......so pleased to report I made it back safe and sound and despite feeling slightly aggrieved at the £50 flight, I've come back with plenty of big oideas. A disappointing lack of horses running through council estates and not a pint of Beamish passed these lips, but other than that all good!

All the best......
Thanks for the good wishes mate. 8)

Sounds like you weren't in the right (or wrong) part of Dublin! :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I do hope things go well DB!0 and a full and speedy recovery is forthcoming ,but think youself lucky ,most of our current team dont even have a spine !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good to hear you are Home DB - Have you checked out the Milf/Nun/Nurse thread yet? :-P :D :wink:

I'm sure I read somewhere that male patients returning home from a stay in Hospital benefit greatly if that re-introduction to home life and its various rhythms are greatly aided if their wife/partner don a nurses outfit with matching stocking, sussies etc :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:37 pm
I do hope things go well DB!0 and a full and speedy recovery is forthcoming ,but think youself lucky ,most of our current team dont even have a spine !
Haha true! And thanks for the kind wishes old mate. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Good to hear you are Home DB - Have you checked out the Milf/Nun/Nurse thread yet? :-P :D :wink:

I'm sure I read somewhere that male patients returning home from a stay in Hospital benefit greatly if that re-introduction to home life and its various rhythms are greatly aided if their wife/partner don a nurses outfit with matching stocking, sussies etc :D
Top work OneBard! :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Best wishes for the future & keep up the posting - love them. Cheers from 'Down Under' & I don't mean Lambeth !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Ray C wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 am
Best wishes for the future & keep up the posting - love them. Cheers from 'Down Under' & I don't mean Lambeth !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Wow, DB is popular, messages from beyond the grave :shock:

If you see my Aunt Elsie down there can you ask her where she hid the fuckin money, please :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ray C wrote:
Cheers mate, much appreciated! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am
Ray C wrote:
Wow, DB is popular, messages from beyond the grave :shock:

If you see my Aunt Elsie down there can you ask her where she hid the fuckin money, please :rubchin:
:lol:

She said she gave it all to that cousin you particularly hated. :D :wink: