DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am
Ray C wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 am
Best wishes for the future & keep up the posting - love them. Cheers from 'Down Under' & I don't mean Lambeth !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Wow, DB is popular, messages from beyond the grave :shock:

If you see my Aunt Elsie down there can you ask her where she hid the fuckin money, please :rubchin:
:lol:

She said she gave it all to that cousin you particularly hated. :D :wink:
What not THE Cousin with the Big Tits??? :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

What not THE Cousin with the Big Tits???
Yeah, that's him! :shock: :ewwwww:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:23 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am
Ray C wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:07 am
Best wishes for the future & keep up the posting - love them. Cheers from 'Down Under' & I don't mean Lambeth !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Wow, DB is popular, messages from beyond the grave :shock:

If you see my Aunt Elsie down there can you ask her where she hid the fuckin money, please :rubchin:
:lol:

She said she gave it all to that cousin you particularly hated. :D :wink:
What not THE Cousin with the Big Tits??? :?
No mate, can't be her, I married that one :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:59 pm
What not THE Cousin with the Big Tits???
Yeah, that's him! :shock: :ewwwww:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:17 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:37 pm
I do hope things go well DB!0 and a full and speedy recovery is forthcoming ,but think youself lucky ,most of our current team dont even have a spine !
Haha true! And thanks for the kind wishes old mate. 8)
ive just returned from a night out with mr lydon which started at the union hall and ended up in the fiddlers ,(no saville intednded ) ilove a name drop and im very very drunk

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Talking about that very legendary family, bumped into young Liam & co in the Mother Red Cap Archway a few weeks back!

Going back up the MRC now to watch the Tea Caddys, been on the lash since Friday at an proper old school Irish funeral, bar tab was totally freemans so totally lashed as was most there! :barscarf:

I think I've drunk more beer last few days than last year! :rubchin: Need a top up! :shock:

Get well soon DB10! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:35 pm
:barscarf: Talking about that very legendary family, bumped into young Liam & co in the Mother Red Cap Archway a few weeks back!

Going back up the MRC now to watch the Tea Caddys, been on the lash since Friday at an proper old school Irish funeral, bar tab was totally freemans so totally lashed as was most there! :barscarf:

I think I've drunk more beer last few days than last year! :rubchin: Need a top up! :shock:

Get well soon DB10! 8)
Cheers buddy! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:17 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:37 pm
I do hope things go well DB!0 and a full and speedy recovery is forthcoming ,but think youself lucky ,most of our current team dont even have a spine !
Haha true! And thanks for the kind wishes old mate. 8)
ive just returned from a night out with mr lydon which started at the union hall and ended up in the fiddlers ,(no saville intednded ) ilove a name drop and im very very drunk
Was just listening to "Rise" the other day. 8) 8)

Remember "anger is an energy"! :barscarf:

.....or as my dearly departed mate Alski always insisted: "hang the lizard from the tree"! :lol: :wink:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

FFS! we all got kicked out at 12.30 :barscarf: so much for the bad old days / lock ins before this covid bollox! :banghead:

Know Jimmy of the 4 be 2's band fame went same school down the Cally Road, Johnny Lydon is a few years older.

Spent the evening taking bollox with everyone, the young generation same age as my lads, with the older lads who remember me as a young pup, they're all going on about their latest operations LOL!

Not been doctors for 10 years plus, doctor phones me up after covid infection, saying no rush, come in for a check up when it all calms down. Doctor spitting image of Richard Harris the actor, Wexford lad late '70's, from up the road near my grandad was born, but according to the boozer is one of the worse piss artists in the manor! :mrgreen:

Time waits for no man! :shock:

Back in the day....!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1IXgGzD80

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 am
FFS! we all got kicked out at 12.30 :barscarf: so much for the bad old days / lock ins before this covid bollox! :banghead:

Know Jimmy of the 4 be 2's band fame went same school down the Cally Road, Johnny Lydon is a few years older.

Spent the evening taking bollox with everyone, the young generation same age as my lads, with the older lads who remember me as a young pup, they're all going on about their latest operations LOL!

Not been doctors for 10 years plus, doctor phones me up after covid infection, saying no rush, come in for a check up when it all calms down. Doctor spitting image of Richard Harris the actor, Wexford lad late '70's, from up the road near my grandad was born, but according to the boozer is one of the worse piss artists in the manor! :mrgreen:

Back in the day....!

Classic 4" be 2"! :barscarf: 8)

Haven't heard that in decades. Didn't they get some grief for that song because they all dressed as nazis on the promo poster? And not just a hat or an armband here and there but IIRC full uniforms! :shock: :lol:

I was a metal kid in the early 80s but always loved punk and Ska too. Still do. 8)

marka123

Post by marka123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:07 am

Back in the day....!

Haven't heard that in decades. Didn't they get some grief for that song because they all dressed as nazis on the promo poster? And not just a hat or an armband here and there but IIRC full uniforms! :shock: :lol:

I was a metal kid in the early 80s but always loved punk and Ska too. Still do. 8)

Spot on!! Found the picture.

243877154_4500318753340003_2809804273951461896_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by marka123 on Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

marka123

Post by marka123 »

Get well soon DB10 btw

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

marka123 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:50 am
Get well soon DB10 btw
Thanks mate. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

marka123 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:07 am

Back in the day....!

Spot on!! Found the picture.

243877154_4500318753340003_2809804273951461896_n.jpg
Haha Jesus look at that! :lol: Even more over the top than I remembered! Could you imagine the shit they'd get nowadays for that photo? :lol:

Great find. :barscarf: