DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The 4 Be 2's AKA Sex Bristols also made a special limited edition sleeve of the "Crackaway on the Beano" single c/w "Good Old Arsenal" & sold those up at the old Toilet Lids ground, the swampies wouldn't have know it was a Gooner record until they put it on their record players! They thought it was a Sp**rs record! :barscarf:

https://www.discogs.com/release/2897559 ... ld-Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x2pvKkaqss :barscarf: :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How's it going Big D... :rubchin:

Uhmmm! I mean D :D :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 pm

I hope DB10 saw Harry “thick as pig’s shit” Redknapp on who wants to be a millionaire ?
He went away with nothing, after saying Rambo was played by Bruce Willis :oops:
He actually lost £5k of his own money as he was so embarrassed about getting nothing for his charity, he pledged to give them £5k

Poor old Rosie, will have to work overtime to account for that ! :shock:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I hope DB10 saw Harry “thick as pig’s shit” Redknapp on who wants to be a millionaire ?
He actually lost £5k of his own money as he was so embarrassed about getting nothing for his charity, he pledged to give them £5k

Bruce? Real grafter. Triffic player. You’d want him in the trenches wiv ya. Can’t beat a bloke called Bruce.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

They should have done the game show win "Arry " leaning out of his Range Rover window - He's ave been TRIFFIC! :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 am
FFS! we all got kicked out at 12.30 :barscarf: so much for the bad old days / lock ins before this covid bollox! :banghead:

Know Jimmy of the 4 be 2's band fame went same school down the Cally Road, Johnny Lydon is a few years older.

Spent the evening taking bollox with everyone, the young generation same age as my lads, with the older lads who remember me as a young pup, they're all going on about their latest operations LOL!

Not been doctors for 10 years plus, doctor phones me up after covid infection, saying no rush, come in for a check up when it all calms down. Doctor spitting image of Richard Harris the actor, Wexford lad late '70's, from up the road near my grandad was born, but according to the boozer is one of the worse piss artists in the manor! :mrgreen:

Time waits for no man! :shock:

Back in the day....!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1IXgGzD80
you must know me , you didnt go on to the fidllers elbow then ? we all got on the camper van hilarious !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Today's delight is a Nuclear medicine bone scan that will determine if the lesions on my spine are cancer or not - so fingers fucking crossed kiddies!

I'll also be radioactive for about twelve hours afterwards apparently, so hoping to pick up a superpower or two as well. :lol: The power to make millennials implode at a glance would be nice. :D 8)

After a second lumbar puncture and a muscle spasm in the lower back the pain has been pretty epic this last week so my consultant has me on a combo of Tylex, Xanax, and Oxycodone (known as hillbilly heroin in the USA!) so I'm pleasantly stoned as fuck which is lovely. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 am
Today's delight is a Nuclear medicine bone scan that will determine if the lesions on my spine are cancer or not - so fingers fucking crossed kiddies!

I'll also be radioactive for about twelve hours afterwards apparently, so hoping to pick up a superpower or two as well. :lol: The power to make millennials implode at a glance would be nice. :D 8)

After a second lumbar puncture and a muscle spasm in the lower back the pain has been pretty epic this last week so my consultant has me on a combo of Tylex, Xanax, and Oxycodone (known as hillbilly heroin in the USA!) so I'm pleasantly stoned as fuck which is lovely. :mrgreen:
Good luck today, mate.

Don't see yourself as a radioactibe, but as more energy saving. At least you won't have to have to switch the lights on tonight, particularly if you whip out the glow stick. :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Good luck today, mate.

Don't see yourself as a radioactibe, but as more energy saving. At least you won't have to have to switch the lights on tonight, particularly if you whip out the glow stick. :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Cheers mate.

Glow stick? The missus is in for a shock when I whip out the old lightsaber! :lol:

And they just told me I'm radioactive for 24 hours not 12. There's gonna be some Darth Vader chasing the Ewoks Lefty and OneBard type fun tonight!! :D :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Good luck today, mate.

Cheers mate.

Glow stick? The missus is in for a shock when I whip out the old lightsaber! :lol:

And they just told me I'm radioactive for 24 hours not 12. There's gonna be some Darth Vader chasing the Ewoks Lefty and OneBard type fun tonight!! :D :wink:
Return of the Pa-di? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Good luck today, mate.

Cheers mate.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oi! I've told you before Luke of the Little People, I'm not THAT way inclined. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

If you could see your way (in the dark will do) to taking out Wiggy CUNTBAG & Jar would be good.

Hillbilly Heroin!!!??? WTF kinda Dr are you under a reckon-Voodooistic one????...????? :shock: :wink:

Hope you are still feeling up the nurses and giving the finger to any scum fans who you cross paths with! :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

go to the piccies thread DB.... A Star Wars themed post awaits you Young Luke! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Not on here very often these days,but checked in and saw this.
I hope everything is going well for you mate.
I don't do the praying thing,but I am sending out positive vibes.
Just want to let you know that I am pulling for you,but not in the way that you're thinking right now! :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Not on here very often these days,but checked in and saw this.
I hope everything is going well for you mate.
I don't do the praying thing,but I am sending out positive vibes.
Just want to let you know that I am pulling for you,but not in the way that you're thinking right now! :lol: :barscarf:
Cheers RG. Much appreciated. 8)

Been a while mate. Hope all is well with you and yours.