Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

See that dilly dong CUN.T is claiming the goal shouldn't have stood and that the Arsenal players showed disrespect because the ball should have gone back to them...He ALSO said that his team"Played Really Well" if by "Really Well" he means kicked lumps out of our players in the hope of intimidating them then yes, otherwise FuckThe FUCKOFF you dilly dong UBERCUNT. :cussing: :box: :box: :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:34 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm
Game against the scouse scum after the international break ,will see how good or lucky we are.
true....with Partey back and hopefully a full strength side...and a fair rub of the green from the ref....i believe we can get something at Anfield
Mousers have the best frontline in plge, I want to see us come away with dignity, not the thrashings we've seen over the years
Think we will give them a game....will go for 1-1

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:43 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:34 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm
Game against the scouse scum after the international break ,will see how good or lucky we are.
true....with Partey back and hopefully a full strength side...and a fair rub of the green from the ref....i believe we can get something at Anfield
Mousers have the best frontline in plge, I want to see us come away with dignity, not the thrashings we've seen over the years
Think we will give them a game....will go for 1-1

:high5:

shu

Post by shu »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:46 pm
See that dilly dong CUN.T is claiming the goal shouldn't have stood and that the Arsenal players showed disrespect because the ball should have gone back to them...He ALSO said that his team"Played Really Well" if by "Really Well" he means kicked lumps out of our players in the hope of intimidating them then yes, otherwise FuckThe FUCKOFF you dilly dong UBERCUNT. :cussing: :box: :box: :box:
Too true Bard , Watford were shit , foul foul foul , fall over waste time . Just before one got a ball in the chest and was down like dead . What a terrible team , shite manager .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Agree, the cheek of that mumbling fuckwit to question our sportsmanship after his “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Stoke” cloggers spent 90 minutes destroying whatever momentum we tried to build in the game with foul after foul after foul and when they weren’t at that shit they were rolling around the floor pretending to be injured.

Fuck him, fuck his cloggers and fuck Kevin Friend the useless bastard for letting it happen :twisted:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Scandalous refereeing from start to finish. Danny Rose finished without a card. How the actual fuck?? Survived three stonewall yellows.

wibble

Post by wibble »

I read that AMN was the 3rd oldest player in our starting line up today. We do have lots of good young players which is exciting to see.

We were by far the better team today. I thought we were going to rue our missed chances (looking at you auba) so was delighted that we kept the clean sheet and got the win! :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Brighton and the Spammers have proved the Victims can be got at, their defence is ropey as fuck, I'm not convinced that Arteta has the balls to go at them though.

As for the celebrations I hate all the contrived bollocks these days, it's even more embarrassing when VAR chops it off

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

What a load of bullshit from Jamie redknapp and ranieri. Watford player puts ball out for dying ( sorry diving) Watford player, by time Arsenal take the throw in, dying Watford player is up and jogging back into position. Absolutely, no reason to play ball back to Watford.
Dirty, and diving play all game by Watford. how did rose stay on the pitch? He shouldn't had 3 yellow cards by half-time? Sissoko and kucko shoulve both been sent off for 2 yellows. And the way their Turkish player, feigned fouled and neglected to put the ball in the right place for a corner kick was ridiculous.
Aubameyang seemed to be on a one man mission to sabotage Arsenal unbeaten run. Missed penalty, miss controlled for Saka goal, tried to steal Odegaard's goal which led to it being VAR'd offside and a few dodgy tackles that had it been Mike dean in charge, would've resulted in 2 yellow cards. Awful game. Time to rest him for Martinelli.
Tomiyashu was excellent, as was AMN. Did anyone miss Partey? Tavares did well but felt like we missed Tierney's quality today. Maybe one game too far for the developing Tavares. Although, to his credit Sarr was Pepe like in his anonymity.
A horrible game which the Arsenal actually won, and rose above the constant fouling and diving of that Watford team. No respect cried Ranieri, maybe he should set his team up to play respectfully by the laws of the game.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:46 pm
He stands there doing all that "Ohhh, aaahhh, mama mia, I'a so Italiaaaan. Mama Mia, me takka you outta for a pizzaa if you keepa a cleannna sheeettta. Dilly Dong! Me likka the operaa and ice creeemmaaa. Hee, hee, mee the tinker man. Pasta for allla a you. Me soooaa simpllee. Me lovvaa the footballicalcioball" and his mates in the media lap it all up, conveniently ignoring that his teams are just dirty, diving, cynical fuckers and he's nothing more than an older version of Maureen or a more expensive Martin O'Neill.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:52 pm
Obviously not a great performance but Auba should have 2 goals if he wasn’t being so dozy. No excuse not to control the ball on the first goal and a shit penalty (again).
At last someone has noticed that this bloke is past it. Add to this he fucked up Osengard's goal by tapping in from a yard out when in an offside position. Sell him & play Martinelli. With luck and game time he will be as good as Auba was 10 years ago when he was in Germany.
Probably AMN's best game for the club. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Martinelli hasn’t impressed at all againest decent opposition up front on his own.

To suggest dropping Aubameyang is crazy surely, he may be past his best but he’s still the best goalscorer we have at the end of the day.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:17 pm
That boy is the new Merson.
Better than Merson, he has two feet.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arrgee wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 pm