Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:04 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:59 pm
Well we won in spite of Aubmeyang rather than because of him. We'd have been cruising for those last 20 minutes if the prick didn't try to be greedy!
Prick is a tad harsh. He had a bad game but he’s had a good, goal laden Arsenal career.
Absolutely you know (said in a Rocky voice)

John F

Post by John F »

I thought White had a good intelligent game for us today.Smith Rowe was excellent as usual.As for Auba he was poor.I can't understand why take off Laca who can hold the ball up and leave Auba on the pitch who can't.It made the game harder then it should of been.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Look at that old fucking cúnt rambling about some bollox to Arteta. How is this old prick still employed in football? Fucking Eyetie Ron Atkinson.
:lol:

Fucking Jamie "my daddy was a manager" Redkrapp jumping all over it too saying we should have thrown the ball back to the cheating Watford cûnt's after Fat Danny kicked it out so his completely uninjured team mate could get up uninjured. Never mind that the incident happened about 5 minutes before we scored you SlySports cûnt's. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Look at that old fucking cúnt rambling about some bollox to Arteta. How is this old prick still employed in football? Fucking Eyetie Ron Atkinson.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:06 pm
g88ner wrote:
Well we won in spite of Aubmeyang rather than because of him. We'd have been cruising for those last 20 minutes if the prick didn't try to be greedy!
Prick is a tad harsh. He had a bad game but he’s had a good, goal laden Arsenal career.

Which looks to be over - I hope not, but his best is behind him...instead we give him £400k a week :?
Yeah, the contract extension was daft. Should have sold him. He’s not a prick though :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Only 2 contenders for MOTM for me... ESR - who had an average game by his standards, but was there yo finish beautifully... or Tomiyasu...Love his terrier, niggliy attitude... :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
g88ner wrote:

Which looks to be over - I hope not, but his best is behind him...instead we give him £400k a week :?
Yeah, the contract extension was daft. Should have sold him. He’s not a prick though :lol:

I didn't say he was mate!? :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:05 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:47 pm
Finally sends one of them off :barscarf:
75 minutes too late though Rodders...

That ex-scumCUNT rose should have seen Red for that disgusting foul on Laca...didn't even get yellow carded...

Hope those dirty fuckkers go DOWN! :cussing:
There was a point in the second half where we’d committed four fouls in the game (we finished on 6) and picked up three yellow cards for our trouble.

Danny Rose alone committed four fouls and got no yellow :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:07 pm
I thought White had a good intelligent game for us today.Smith Rowe was excellent as usual.As for Auba he was poor.I can't understand why take off Laca who can hold the ball up and leave Auba on the pitch who can't.It made the game harder then it should of been.
Maitland Niles got man of the match :roll: for what exactly ?

Smith Rowe is a very intelligent player, makes the right runs at the right times, now he has added goals to his game he will be priceless.

Auba ? Fucked us over twice and still had the temerity to have a stupid grin in his face for getting a teammates goal ruled out.

Quietly gaining momentum …..we even are back at 0 goal difference :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:09 pm
Only 2 contenders for MOTM for me... ESR - who had an average game by his standards, but was there yo finish beautifully... or Tomiyasu...Love his terrier, niggliy attitude... :barscarf:
Tomi is outstanding in the air, he wins everything. He just needs to work on his final ball in the opposition third and he will be a superb player.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:46 pm
Boomerang has been complete gash today. :roll:
And fucking up my fantasy football team ,-1

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Considering how they were kicking us all over the park and PEA had one of his idiot games, i'll take the one nil, yes we're not lighting the world up but 20 from 24 is not to be sniffed at either, a couple of big games coming up though so lets see where we are after that.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That was the most frustrating 90 minutes I’ve suffered through in a long fucking time. We didn’t play well, they fouled us off the park and the ref allowed 90% of it to go unpunished.

Auba was dangerously bad today, poor control which led to the Saka disallowed goal, piss poor missed pen and then robbed us of a vital second goal out of sheer stupidity. I love the guy but we won that game in spite of him today he was abysmal.

Absolutely delighted we didn’t throw the ball back to the c.unts. Fucking themselves to the deck all game pretending to be injured and then bouncing straight back up when we’d kick the ball out.

Fuck off dolly dong, fuck off Jamie brain dead Redknapp, fuck Watford, fuck the ref, fuck Danny Rose FUCK THEM ALL :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:09 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
g88ner wrote:

I didn't say he was mate!? :shock:
I didn’t say you did :shock: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

That's right turn on a player who has scored a mountain for us since he arrived. He pretty much single handedly won our last trophy.

Any striker suffering form confidence or not would of went for that ball. And it wasn't a grin, he knew he had fucked up.
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.