Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Watford wankstains H Sun 7th Nov KO 2pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Watford 19 fouls. 2 yellow cards
Arsenal 6 fouls. 4 yellow cards

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:33 pm
Watford 19 fouls. 2 yellow cards
Arsenal 6 fouls. 4 yellow cards
The ref was so, so bad but sadly that’s now standard fare for us in every single game.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Read their forum. They think the ref robbed them and was giving us everything. :x :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Didn't see the gam till 50th minute as was having a lovely pub Sunday roast, was a scrappy game from what I saw but we definitely deserved to win.

Apart from one "Almuniarism" Ramsdale was quiet, Auba worked hard but it didn't quite happen for him, not sure if that odegard shot was hitting post and going out or in and he just showed instinct.

I don't like to go all conspiracy theory about refs for fear of sounding like a pool fan but fuck me gently we get kicked up in the air all game with no hint of a yellow, as soon as we make one small foul we get booked, got to say though that Watford have more diving cheating dirty *word censored* than any team in the league, a loathsome bunch managed by an absolute cockwomble, typical Italian style of cheating.

ESR is awesome, he's a player we've missed for years, saka too played well.

Gabriel and white were good too, the whole team battled for the points which is always great to see.

Lastly did I read a stat that said Arteta has more wins than wenger did after 100 games, ok so I still don't think he's the answer but he's not as bad as all that.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:04 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:59 pm
Well we won in spite of Aubmeyang rather than because of him. We'd have been cruising for those last 20 minutes if the prick didn't try to be greedy!
Prick is a tad harsh. He had a bad game but he’s had a good, goal laden Arsenal career.
Yeah fair enough. Point taken and comment retracted! Was just heat of the moment as that last 10 minutes was stressful when didn't need to be.

Hope he makes up for it in the next 2 games!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If you told me when we were rock bottom with no points and no goals after the first three games that we’d be 3 points off city in November I’d have had ya sectioned but fuck me that’s exactly where we are :shock:

It’s a funny ol’ game.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Another 3 points from a hard fought win and plenty of ammunition for the “we got lucky” crowd to write more nonsense. You Make your own luck lads

Simply exquisite. Above United and Spurs and still rising.

A lot to be happy about. Glorious stuff

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Jayives wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:18 pm
Another 3 points from a hard fought win and plenty of ammunition for the “we got lucky” crowd to write more nonsense. You Make your own luck lads

Would you not concede we are riding our luck just a bit too much currently?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Game against the scouse scum after the international break ,will see how good or lucky we are.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:23 pm
Jayives wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Would you not concede we are riding our luck just a bit too much currently?
100% it’s brilliant isn’t it

With this young team that lacks experience you won’t sweep many sides under the table. We are fighting for every result and it’s oh so sweet to see

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm
Game against the scouse scum after the international break ,will see how good or lucky we are.
true....with Partey back and hopefully a full strength side...and a fair rub of the green from the ref....i believe we can get something at Anfield

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:34 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm
true....with Partey back and hopefully a full strength side...and a fair rub of the green from the ref....i believe we can get something at Anfield
Mousers have the best frontline in plge, I want to see us come away with dignity, not the thrashings we've seen over the years

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Exactly Sid,every season for the last 5/6 I write off our 2 games against them and the 2 City games ,we normally get a hammering before they take pity on us and take their foot off the pedal .so hopefully this time we'll actually give them a game.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:29 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:09 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:06 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Prick is a tad harsh. He had a bad game but he’s had a good, goal laden Arsenal career.

Which looks to be over - I hope not, but his best is behind him...instead we give him £400k a week :?
Yeah, the contract extension was daft. Should have sold him. He’s not a prick though :lol:

I didn't say he was mate!? :shock:
I didn’t say you did :shock: :lol:

??????????

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

Anyone else getting a bit fed up with our elongated goal celebrations ? I suspect that time is now being added on. 9 minutes of added time today which could have cost us.
Also I thought the Saka & ESR laying down posing photo was a step too far.