Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up is this shower of stupid voiced media darling arseholes :roll: We're on a 10 game unbeaten run but I suspect this is where it will end.I predict a turdholing probably about 2 or 3-0 They'll get a penalty or penalties and Var will fuck us over.Like a few have said on the Watford wankstains thread I just hope we don't get anally mauled like we usually do up at that shitehole.

Redarmy

Re: Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

Post by Redarmy »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:32 pm
Next up is this shower of stupid voiced media darling arseholes :roll: We're on a 10 game unbeaten run but I suspect this is where it will end.I predict a turdholing probably about 2 or 3-0 They'll get a penalty or penalties and Var will fuck us over.Like a few have said on the Watford wankstains thread I just hope we don't get anally mauled like we usually do up at that shitehole.
We need a full strength side....believe we can get a draw up there...1-1

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Think I will skip this one, already know the result :|

Midz

Post by Midz »

Think we'll get a spanking. C'mon Arsenal, prove me wrong!

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

I’d rather lose to the scum than to this load of filthy murderers. Please let us get a win. Please! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Isn't it about time we went up there, got ourselves into the lead and then let in a dodgy equaliser 15 minutes into injury time after the ref finds a reason to give them a corner/ free-kick/ penalty for absolutely no reason? Fuck these bunch of misery-dwelling murdering cuntbags. I think we can get something up there but we all know that homelesss-looking prick of theirs will dive in the box if they need something and they'll get away with the usual terrible tackle or swinging elbow whilst trampy Shipman does his attention-seeking tantrum routine on the sidelines.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:04 am
Isn't it about time we went up there, got ourselves into the lead and then let in a dodgy equaliser 15 minutes into injury time after the ref finds a reason to give them a corner/ free-kick/ penalty for absolutely no reason? Fuck these bunch of misery-dwelling murdering cuntbags. I think we can get something up there but we all know that homelesss-looking prick of theirs will dive in the box if they need something and they'll get away with the usual terrible tackle or swinging elbow whilst trampy Shipman does his attention-seeking tantrum routine on the sidelines.
1,000% Agreed mate!

:high5:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 am
I’d rather lose to the scum than to this load of filthy murderers. Please let us get a win. Please! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Wow, some people just don't get what it means to be a Gooner. I said this on another thread a few years back, the spuds always have and always will be the team we should hate the most, it doesn't matter where we are in the league top or bottom. If you honestly think beating Pool (89 excepted) is bigger than turning over the swamp dwellers, something needs to be reset in your Gooner DNA.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

"The best supporters in the world" (or is that Newcastle, I can never remember) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Still unimaginable that any other team would get English teams expelled from European football and have it go unnoticed by the media......denying the 89 team the chance to have a go in Europe. No I haven't let it go, and I never will !

Detest these c.unts with every bone in my body

We go in hope rather than expectation........hoping to get a credible draw, but thinking it will end 3-1 sadly. Please prove me wrong! COYG :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

hoping but reality says otherwise.

I just can't see any other result than a Liverpool win - they score goals at will, and we struggle to score goals.
it really is that simple.

2-0 defeat (if Ramsdale plays well)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:57 am
Kingralph wrote:
Wow, some people just don't get what it means to be a Gooner. I said this on another thread a few years back, the spuds always have and always will be the team we should hate the most, it doesn't matter where we are in the league top or bottom. If you honestly think beating Pool (89 excepted) is bigger than turning over the swamp dwellers, something needs to be reset in your Gooner DNA.
Agreed. As much as I hate the victims and their cunty fans, nothing comes close to my hatred of the scum.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:57 am
Kingralph wrote:

I live in the Gooner Valley, whilst I desperately want to beat the Swamp vermin every time we play them, the team I despise more than anyone over the last decades is the Nazi Chav money laundering russkie gangster bastards. :banghead: :banghead:

Surprisingly the local Toilet Lids round here in the Gooner heartland, of whom many have Arsenal families & relatives also hate the Nazi vermin, most of 'em preferred Arsenal against the Nazis during the recent FA Cup & EL Final clashes, I was shocked in the boozer during the 2020 final to see that! :shock:

I've got East London / Essex mates who hate the Spammers more than the Middlesex Swampies, going back decades so I reckon that is a legitimate rivalry for those lads. They were tormented for years after 1980 FA Cup final so I think that is a proper hatred to have.

Red Mancs & Red Mickeys want to beat their traditional local rivals & neighbours Citeh & Bluenoses whilst reserving real hatred for each other. That's no different to Gooners hating Chavs & Spammers.

Saying Man Utd or LIverpool are our main rivals & most hated team when they are hundreds of miles away from us seems a bit pointless, it's like hating Barcelona or Bayern Munich to me!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Mane went off injured after 28 mins for Senegal last night, let’s hope it was fairly serious!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:39 am
Mane went off injured after 28 mins for Senegal last night, let’s hope it was fairly serious!!
:lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:32 pm
Superb thread title again FG. And lovely use of the asterisk. 8)