Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:17 pm
It's a first for me but I'm going to defend Arteta a bit. He's been waving people forward trying to get them to press and our guys just haven't wanted to put in the effort tonight. It's been a lazy performance from Arsenal, very very lazy.
I didn't see him do that until after we were two or three nil down though. Way too late. The players heads are gone by then. He set us up deep and that killed us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:09 pm
Would the last person who still thinks Pep's Cone Boy has got what it takes please turn out the lights

We've made San Marino look half decent

Chelsea 0-2
City 0-5
Mickeys 0-4 (but probably going to be more)

"Much more competitive in the big games"

Back to 11th by Christmas under this c.unt
Had it not been for Ramsdale it WOULD have been at least 7.

#FuckOFFfarteta.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Just do this skinny kid in the knee right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:08 pm
Tavares has been a disaster tonight and Tomi has looked way out of his depth against a speedy wide man. Add to that Saka and ESR haven't turned up, we had no chance.
I wonder what his Pass completion for this game looks like?

He has to be in Negative figures surely - He had the worst game I've seen an Arsenal player have for some time...Reminded me of Ebuoe.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

I think it was a poor performance from the players, some comical errors at the back. Also almost certainly poor from the manager. Also we are just not at Liverpool’s level player wise. We’re much nearer to Leicester, Watford etc.
Two of our supposed best players Auba and Lacazette are just top six good, nowhere near real world class.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Just do this skinny kid in the knee right now.
Fucking Stupid Teeth humiliating Martinez-Lite even more by bringing on a 12 year old. Good thing it's not a 7 year old girl or Carragher would be spitting at her. :censored:
Or a boy on a bmx or the bindippers would shoot him dead and the community would cover it up.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John F

Post by John F »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:17 pm
It's a first for me but I'm going to defend Arteta a bit. He's been waving people forward trying to get them to press and our guys just haven't wanted to put in the effort tonight. It's been a lazy performance from Arsenal, very very lazy.
It must of been part of his plan as Arteta has been deploying the same tactic after we have taken the lead against teams in the first half.This time he set it up earlier and he has been found out.If the players are trained and told to play that way then start getting beaten it must be hard to change their mindset during the game.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Well at least that puts pay to the circle jerk about this young team the last two months, enjoyable as it was. Incredible that we’re still in with a shout for 4th though, as everyone else is toss as well.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Shame it wasn't against Man U today rather than Liverpool. They'll get someone semi competent in by the time we play them now!

More angry about them then us. Cunty fan screaming about everything when a blatant foul goes against them or when Salah throwing himself about, that snide fucker Mane, that lockjawed prick gurning at the crowd every time something happens, the fawning over the passionate fans. Fuck off!

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

*the fawning over the passionate fans.*
That place is fucking dead apart from The Song at the start and when they score a goal. Even in biggish games like today. It makes the Emirates sound half decent. I’ve never understood the hype about Anfield it’s such BS.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

We’ve bought a pup in Partey. Auba and Laca are finished. You can’t play against top sides with no midfield and no threat up front. IF we buy a top striker and a top DM we would be top 4 no problem. It would change the dynamic of our play as all of a sudden the oppo can’t attack us at will. If we score goals then they need to defend us. At the moment it is just the back 4 plus Ramsdale trying to hold the tide back.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Currently drowning in Estrella something I highly recommend.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Didn't watch it as away kayaking for a week, I told the missus while we were at the restaurant that we would get stuffed and obviously we did.

We are a pathetic team, bottom three teams give theses *word censored* a better game, a defeatist attitude against bigger sides runs through this club.

It's fucking embarrassing ffs

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:06 pm
Currently drowning in Estrella something I highly recommend.
I'm still hangifrom my birthday yesterday, I've topped up on chardonnay, I'm fuckin numb :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I've never believed in Arteta, he was a bang average player and he is an even worse manager. He has that same stroppy, "I know better", Wenger attitude. While we were on the "unbeaten" run I never got excited about it once, ever thinking, maybe, just maybe....Instead the reality is, one is waiting for the inevitable hammering and it arrived today. We could easily have lost to Brighton (probably should have) and definitely should have lost to CP. I knew as soon as we faced anybody half decent, we would get shown up. As DB so often says, there are too many poor teams for us to ever get into a relegation battle, BUT, we are a mid table team and we will remain there with Arteta in charge. Win a few, lose the important ones, couple of draws, win a few, get HAMMERED....basically tread water around the middle of the table....and on and on it will go......... The thing is Arteta is not going to lose enough games on the bounce to get fired, so we are stuck with him.