Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Red bin dipping * Uninvincible filth A Sat 20th Nov KO 1730

Post by rodders999 »

The defence have had fuck all protection from the midfield all game and have finally wilted. Too often one simple through ball has seen 3/4/5 Liverpool players baring down on our goal with not a single one of our midfielders in sight. Thank fuck I’m knocking back the beers here :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm turning off before no 5 comes along. Only the 78th minute so too soon for Martinelli to come on and save us.

#FuckOffFarteta.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Tavares has been a disaster tonight and Tomi has looked way out of his depth against a speedy wide man. Add to that Saka and ESR haven't turned up, we had no chance.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

PEA… if he’d buried that chance things might have gone differently. I’ve never considered him too drawer. His stats are impressive but he’s basically a tap in merchant for a Bigish Team so he’s always going to have decent stats. A slightly poorer version of Jamie Vardy.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:06 pm
The defence have had fuck all protection from the midfield all game and have finally wilted. Too often one simple through ball has seen 3/4/5 Liverpool players baring down on our goal with not a single one of our midfielders in sight. Thank fuck I’m knocking back the beers here :banghead:

Brining on AMN & OhDearGawd hasn't helped... still Trust the Process eh??? :banghead: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

cameron326 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:05 pm
This has been a really poor performance, basically Man Utdesque levels of defending. Puzzling as we’d been looking solid enough. I thought we’d get beaten but disappointing to see 3, 4 or whatever.
Most of us predicted this. Try and be clever sitting deep and these cûnt's will destroy you. It plays into their hands. Our manager is too stupid to see what our fans can see.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Would the last person who still thinks Pep's Cone Boy has got what it takes please turn out the lights

We've made San Marino look half decent

Chelsea 0-2
City 0-5
Mickeys 0-4 (but probably going to be more)

"Much more competitive in the big games"

Back to 11th by Christmas under this c.unt

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:09 pm
cameron326 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:05 pm
This has been a really poor performance, basically Man Utdesque levels of defending. Puzzling as we’d been looking solid enough. I thought we’d get beaten but disappointing to see 3, 4 or whatever.
Most of us predicted this. Try and be clever sitting deep and these cûnt's will destroy you. It plays into their hands. Our manager is too stupid to see what our fans can see.
Amen brother.

Anyone who has watched this soppy *word censored* in the last 100 games could have predicted this shit show

If Butter Wrists was in goal we would be 8 down by now

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Its really just back down to earth after beating the mighty Watford, anyone expecting a performance here let a lone a result were pretty much delusional. Get used to it,

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just do this skinny kid in the knee right now.

John F

Post by John F »

rodders999 wrote:
It is because the midfield is pulled back to just outside our penalty area instead of competing further up field.It would be good if Arteta actually thought about trying to dominate the midfield instead of conceding it when we play them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Just do this skinny kid in the knee right now.
Fucking Stupid Teeth humiliating Martinez-Lite even more by bringing on a 12 year old. Good thing it's not a 7 year old girl or Carragher would be spitting at her. :censored:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

It’s so frustrating. Yes, they’re a good team. But we always go to Anfield like they’re 1970s Brazil. We could have gone above them with a win tonight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:13 pm
rodders999 wrote:
It is because the midfield is pulled back to just outside our penalty area instead of competing further up field.It would be good if Arteta actually thought about trying to dominate the midfield instead of conceding it when we play them.
Exactly. The stupid cùnt thought he was being clever sitting deep. Basic mistake from an arrogant novice manager. And predicted by nearly everyone on here.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's a first for me but I'm going to defend Arteta a bit. He's been waving people forward trying to get them to press and our guys just haven't wanted to put in the effort tonight. It's been a lazy performance from Arsenal, very very lazy.