Stupid sounding arseholes with rich owners H Sat 27th Nov KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Stupid sounding arseholes with rich owners H Sat 27th Nov KO 1230

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ray C wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Another game we played with just the 10 men. PEA turns up & we may have 11. He remains our own false 9. Get rid. Play Martinelli & he will only get better. Wont improve coming off the bench each week. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yup. Other than the start against Leeds (?) he barely gets 5 minutes when he does come on.... Farteta (Oooops! might offend the know-it-all police)
and that is not long enough to demonstrate just ow good a player he is. played for 25 minutes today for the longest spell in ages and immediately brought more life to the attack. As for Oh! DearGawd :mrgreen: he really is the worst of all our new signings...I just hope he improves because at the moment he is too lightweight for the prem, he gives the ball away too much and slows things down, the only thing he has shown so far is he has a decent free-kick in him.... :? but that's it.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Us winning and Newcastle losing is the main focus of my weekends these days so for both to happen in the same game is good enough for me. We definitely have a problem up top which is badly hurting the goals for column but we are racking up a tidy number of clean sheets which will help us tick along until Auba pulls his fucking finger out.

Still managed to get fucked over by VAR as is the norm, shoulder to the head - nothing to see here :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:48 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:13 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:09 pm
The flat track bullies will be back and Lego Head will tell us all afterwards about the remarkable attitude of the players.....before the same group troop up to Old Trafford a few days later and hide cowardly under the covers for 90 minutes

Probably a 3-0 win but after yesterday does it really matter or excite anyone ?
I remember all the criticism of being flat track bullies, we certainly lost that title. Nice to hear it coming back shows we are heading in the right direction. I'd rather we be in the flat track bully arena than the lie on your back getting their tummies tickled mediocrity of the last 4 seasons
Fair enough comment - and it really was bullying today. They better pray that their mega money owners buy them a whole new team in January otherwise they are definitely going down

Nice enough performance from us but entirely expected. That lot are where they deserve to be and are worse than Norwich

Great to see Martinelli score a beauty
Got to be goal of the month contender hit a delicately placed volley on the spin, not many could put that away, it was a Zolaesque finish.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:22 pm
Elbow in the Face!! Surely a pen!!!!???

Ohh! Of Course we don't get those do we!? :?

Dirty ToonCUNT! :box:
All day long that was a elbow to the jaw

Arsenal should have been awarded a penalty in the closing stages of their 2-0 win over Newcastle United, according to Keith Hackett.

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the ex-Fifa and Premier League referee insisted Jamaal Lascelles should have been punished for his challenge on Gabriel Martinelli.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:01 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:22 pm
Elbow in the Face!! Surely a pen!!!!???

Ohh! Of Course we don't get those do we!? :?

Dirty ToonCUNT! :box:
All day long that was a elbow to the jaw

Arsenal should have been awarded a penalty in the closing stages of their 2-0 win over Newcastle United, according to Keith Hackett.

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the ex-Fifa and Premier League referee insisted Jamaal Lascelles should have been punished for his challenge on Gabriel Martinelli.
Btw I fully accept that Odegard was fortunate not to concede a pen for his shirt pull at the corner in the first half…..if I was reffing, I’d have given it,.