Derby County

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Derby County

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Still owe us £8m for Bielik. Well we are going to whistle for that aren’t we?

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Derby County

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fat scouse granny shagger probably spent it all on prostitutes and court injunctions.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:43 pm
Didn’t we agree to defer the last instalment or something to give them more time ?
I suppose there are insurance policies in place for if clubs can’t complete transfer instalments ?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:00 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Didn’t we agree to defer the last instalment or something to give them more time ?
I suppose there are insurance policies in place for if clubs can’t complete transfer instalments ?
They have paid us £2m of £10m. £1.4m of the remaining £8m is due but we let them defer it to next year. We will lose the lot unless the EFL insist that football debts are paid in order to carry on as a Club.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm
StuartL wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
They have paid us £2m of £10m. £1.4m of the remaining £8m is due but we let them defer it to next year. We will lose the lot unless the EFL insist that football debts are paid in order to carry on as a Club.
Thanks for the clarification, knew I’d read ,somewhere, something or other.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

They are currently £86m in debt. Any creditors can wave goodbye to their money because there’s no saviour going to come in to a club like Derby and bail them out. They’re fucked, just like Rooneys favourite granny.

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:56 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm
StuartL wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification, knew I’d read ,somewhere, something or other.
From what I understand their first creditor to pay is HMRC then compensation to their former captain keogh after they dismissed him after he was involved in a car accident as a passenger and injured his knee.The driver who was a youth player just got fined.They are alleged to have tried and pull a fast one by getting rid of the more expensive contract.He won his case for breach of contract and is due a couple of million.Very strange going one there especially the sale of the ground to the owners company .All to chase the premiership dream.