Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They're fucking fans. Permanently stuck looking like 1990. Cúnts with shit long hair or some bald looking cúnt who has teenage sex abuser written all over him

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

dont worry lads we will scrape past everton and soton by a goal and clear signs of progress will be there again!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Nothing I didn't expect

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:05 pm
Self Harm FC have really come to the party tonight, completely self inflicted defeat brought about by our own sheer fucking incompetence :banghead:
Might as well be 2010. Play a team low on confidence, gift them whatever they need. Whenever we're tested, we just have no answer.
Just waiting for a dog shit Everton team teach us a lesson now :banghead: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So many awful displays out there tonight, masters of our own downfall. That challenge by Odegaard wouldn’t be seen in an under 9s match - absolutely fucking brain dead.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:12 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:05 pm
Self Harm FC have really come to the party tonight, completely self inflicted defeat brought about by our own sheer fucking incompetence :banghead:
Might as well be 2010. Play a team low on confidence, gift them whatever they need. Whenever we're tested, we just have no answer.
Just waiting for a dog shit Everton team teach us a lesson now :banghead: :banghead:
I looked at these two fixtures last weekend and it had no points written all over them. Clear what was going to happen tonight and absolutely clear what will happen at Everton. Nothing ever changes. It's that simple. All we had to do was sit in there tonight, keep the ball and keep it tight. We just don't have the the mentality to do that.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I DO know is they were there for the taking and after the first goal we just bent over for LadyBoy & co.....we even handed them the vaseline and a Kleenex

Elninny just does not have a football brain he is SO BAD

Auba needs to be sold/let go/ not played again till he Wakes the Fuck-Up!

and OH!DearGod! - I mean he has all the solidity, grit and steel of a used Johnny.

and Fuck-OFF Farteta. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
dont worry lads we will scrape past everton and soton by a goal and clear signs of progress will be there again!

Yep and we can all go back to being "mentally ill" for not thinking Martinez-Lite is anything but a fucking novice. :barscarf:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Season over before xmas as usual.

We are dogsh*t to watch, we don't create enough as we're so f*cking slow and turgid.

CSKA, Car thieves and Etihad group are lightyears ahead of the chasing pack.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz to the PL.

John F

Post by John F »

the playing mantis wrote:

Who better for a team on a bad run to play then the gift that keeps on giving FC.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

What people haven’t mentioned was that we were under the pump for a good period before that penalty. Arteta fucked about on the sidelines delaying Saka coming on. Meanwhile Smith-Rowe blowing out of his arse and the chuckle brothers in midfield constantly giving the ball away. Plus Auba… Arteta makes a couple of decisive subs and we don’t give that penalty away. This one’s on Arteta. Fucking fraud.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Absolute shite! A team down on their luck and can't buy a win at home, don't worry as Arsenal are coming to play you!

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:13 pm
So many awful displays out there tonight, masters of our own downfall. That challenge by Odegaard wouldn’t be seen in an under 9s match - absolutely fucking brain dead.
lol yeah wiped out his goal completely with that, not convinced by him looks like Eriksen-lite. and he was a poor mans Bergkamp.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:00 pm
goonertux wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:22 pm
El-Ninny and OhDearGod both start! They owe us one. Let it be tonight! Hate Manure with a vengeance. Dare I say it, almost as much as the scum! COYG!
OH! FOR ABSOLUTE FUCKSS SAAAAKE!

I sincerely and genuinely hope they prove me Totally Wrong, but with those two inept lightweights in Mid-field manure are going to (Literally) Waltz through our mid-field...

I really don't know if I want to watch this with those two supposedly being the "Protection" for our back-line.

fuckFuckFUCKfuckFUCKfuckFuckFUCKfuckingFUCKFUCK! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just knew I shouldn't have bothered... a bit like boomerang I guess. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Was tonights game (LOSS) All part of this process I keep hearing about? :rubchin: