Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up is a trip to this shower of utter wankstains :roll: No doubt we'll go there and underperform as we usually do up there :| I expect them to do us up the fartbox by a couple 3-1 them Ladyboy with a couple.

Midz

Re: Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

Post by Midz »

They are so shit at the moment I think we might have a good chance.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A deflection from a hit and hope from the aging homosexual which hits about eights legs and rolls in off the post in stoppage time after we've had every decision go against us, probably 10 bookings and two sending off and obvious penalties ignored. We all know how it goes. The press will then spend all week telling us how Manure are back to their brilliant best before losing three of their next five matches.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:19 pm
A deflection from a hit and hope from the aging homosexual which hits about eights legs and rolls in off the post in stoppage time after we've had every decision go against us, probably 10 bookings and two sending off and obvious penalties ignored. We all know how it goes. The press will then spend all week telling us how Manure are back to their brilliant best before losing three of their next five matches.
Nailed on. If only the lottery numbers were so easy to predict.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Great Thread Title FG ! :high5: :lol: :wink:

Had we played them while the reckon' Hobbit was still at the wheel I would have been quietly confident of us doing the Caaaants! :wink: But now they will have the new Manager Bounce AND the fact they actually got lucky against a very good chavs team will have also boosted their confidence.

Hate these Caaants and their plastic Caaaant fans :box: :cussing:

Could go any which way

Loss
Draw
Win

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We can and should have a go at this lot up there, their defence is a shambles currently but after the arse whooping at the Victims I expect us to he absolute caution mode :rubchin:

I'd really like to see Martinelli start this one but I think Arteta will play the usual starting 11.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How about giving our choices for the starting XI ?

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu
White
Gabriel
Tavares
Partey
Lakonga
Saka
Laca
Martinelli
ESR

But still think arteta will start Auba :?

Anyone know who the ref is for this? I may have dreamt or imagined it but I think I heard on 5 Live it was MikeCuntDean :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just saw this...

Manchester United have appointed Ralf Rangnick as their interim manager until the end of the season, subject to work visa requirements.

The 63-year-old takes over from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who was sacked on 21 November following a defeat by Watford.

Rangnick has left his role as head of sports and development at Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow to take up the job.

"I am excited to be joining Manchester United and focused on making this a successful season," said Rangnick.

Following the end of this season, Rangnick will stay on at Old Trafford for an additional two years in a consultancy role.

His first game in charge of United, who are eighth in the Premier League, could be against Arsenal on Thursday if his work permit application is received in time.

If not, temporary manager Michael Carrick will remain in charge of the side.

Last thing we need is ladyboy and the rest of them Caaants is getting the "New Manager Bounce"

shu

Post by shu »

New manager bounce but hey ho lets hope " Loyal Gooner Lowell " has a good trip. Lowell do you post on here ???

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Anyone know who the ref is for this?

Atkinson I believe with Mariner on VAR.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Is Tierney back? I cant help but feel he would be a more stable selection than Tavares. Tavares energy and dynamism is good, but his final delivery isnt great. Granted he slipped Saka in against Newcastle, but he did waste plenty of other chances.

Also, Harry Maguire needs to be put under pressure, this guy is a basket case of errors, the more you shake him up the more errors he spills. Arteta should be giving instructions to press Maguire in particular. We should also press up the pitch as United can be sloppy with the ball, although uncle Harry is the target.

If Saka is fully fit, I think Arteta will pick the same team. But if Saka is out, I would play PEA on the left and Martinelli down the middle.

I still think Carrick is 'one of the lads' and an extension of Ole, they had their reaction to Ole's sacking against Chelsea, but hopefully they go back to the same team over the past 4-5 weeks. Roy Keane was right about United coaching staff, its, 'jobs for the boys'.

I have no feeling for the result. A win, loss, draw - neither would surprise me.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:21 am

Either which we we THE Arsenal are fuckked if there's a query to be made. :?

wibble

Post by wibble »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:35 am
Is Tierney back? I cant help but feel he would be a more stable selection than Tavares.
Yeah I’d definitely rather have tierney playing in this match.
He played for Scotland during the international break so don’t think he’s injured

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

This game will probably define our season, they are the biggest threat to a top 4 finish and that c u n t tormented us for years!
They're shit at the back!
So maybe we can get 3 points!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:21 am

Is it Rowan or Big Ron ?

Neither would surprise me