Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Manure and The Ladyboy Caant A Thur Dec 2nd KO 815pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Well that was piss poor tonight,but hardly surprising..I think I said at the start of the thread they would cock us 3-1 Ladyboy with a brace :rubchin: Well they got 3 and that fucker for 2 :| 1 up and we still managed to let the fuckers win. Utterly pathetic.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Against my better judgement I drove up to the Theatre of Shite today and now currently sat here miserable as fuck.

Just spineless and tactically naive beyond belief. I said before kick off that not starting Lacazette would be a grave mistake and so it proved with our captain just as ineffective and unbothered as it gets

Partey just confirms once more what an utterly inept, lazy, irresponsible piece of dump he is.

Thats a piss poor United team that will lose at least 3 more home games this season and we let them dictate the game and showed no belief when we went a goal up

Keep believing it will come good under this clown but it just won't. The bloke hasn't got a clue

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Such a hard defeat to take, I had to miss it due to being at work but I shouldn't be surprised. With the mousers defeat aside, we should be full of confidence and we definitely should have put one on those *word censored* tonight, as is the case most years since Rednose left they were there for the taking at home and we let them walk over us. Even at 1-0 up I wasn't confident of holding on long.

It would've been fucking great to put the stoppers on the Carrick/new manager/Ronaldo media love in ***** fest that'll now take root over the next few weeks.

The galling thing is that lesser/similar quality teams than us would've gone to old shatford tonight and done exactly that - given Ragnick a baptism of fire and shown him that he doesn't have an easy job on his hands. But of course we rolled over Wenger style. Sod the fuck off Arteta already. Bit unrelated but the fans piss me off as well as it took a super league proposal to get them to make a stand against Kroenke, then we make some good signings, have a shit start to the season yet again, go on a run and they do fuck all against the Kroenkes again. Win lose or draw this fanbase should be baying for the Kroenke's blood every fucking week. The reason I say this is because by being placated by Josh's 'bi-annual' speeches and letting things ease off, we get served this - an appointment of an out-of-his-depth rookie and a clueless recruitment team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:50 pm
Against my better judgement I drove up to the Theatre of Shite today and now currently sat here miserable as fuck.

Just spineless and tactically naive beyond belief. I said before kick off that not starting Lacazette would be a grave mistake and so it proved with our captain just as ineffective and unbothered as it gets

Partey just confirms once more what an utterly inept, lazy, irresponsible piece of dump he is.

Thats a piss poor United team that will lose at least 3 more home games this season and we let them dictate the game and showed no belief when we went a goal up

Keep believing it will come good under this clown but it just won't. The bloke hasn't got a clue

Agree100% with every word mate... We could have the best players in the world and under Arteta it just would be the same circus, thing is if we can see it why can't all these other Gooners who actually believe there is some kind of process in place and that things are improving? I'd like someone to explain :

What that process is and where it is, because I'm fuckked if I know. Amongst all the other frustrations of watching my team bend over and take it up the Arris of that bunch-of-cunnts last night (sorry its 3 am) some one tried to tell me in the week that Odegaard was a special player who brought forward momentum to the team.

Just because he doesn't keep playing it back & sideways like clubfoot and elneny doesn't mean he brings forward momentum to our play, because I paid close attention to his game last night and he gives the ball away far too often, also he shirks away from any real defending (unlike Martinelli for instance; who though an attacker knows how to defend as well) Odegaard chases back but he ends up getting in the way of the Defenders proper.
He is too "lightweight' and when it comes to contributing to a game off the ball he is worse than Ozil..and That is saying something.

Auba is an embarrassment - okay so all strikers have a bad run occasionally but he is beyond that, he needs to be dropped and left back home (not on the bench) till he shows "Effort" and willing.

Arteta will be left in charge and yet we will continue to take one step forward with the wins over lesser teams, and two/three steps back in any so called progress. Just like it was under TOF NOTHING is going to Change (for the better) and NOW we face the prospect of Arteta letting TOF back into the fold.

Bewildering and Depressing. :cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:

28 touches in total for Auba.....any *word censored* can see he needed dropping...not arteta apparently

yes utd doiminated as expected for long periods and the pressure eventually paid off

we were still clearly the better team though :D :D :D :D :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:05 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

28 touches in total for Auba.....any *word censored* can see he needed dropping...not arteta apparently

yes utd doiminated as expected for long periods and the pressure eventually paid off

we were still clearly the better team though :D :D :D :D :roll:
Shit for Brains will still have him as a captain for the Everton game.

Honestly after that shambles and the Liverpool pumping we are just back to being a Wenger lite Arsenal. That'll be my last league game this season....roll on the League Cup quarter final, and hopefully a two legged semi in January plus the FA Cup. Until then just pointless games where we flip flop between flat track bullies and limp dicked paperweights.....and he has done nothing to address it. 4 games against the supposed big four this season and its 4 defeats, 14 goals conceded and 2 scored.....absolutely pathetic and come the end of the season I have no doubt it will be 8 defeats from 8 against them

Our league existence is absolutely pointless- too good to go down, miles off the pace at the top. One long bore

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Went to bed in a rotten mood and this morning's not too much different.

Fucked off with Arteta and his team selection, especially persevering with Armand Traore MK2, when Tierney's is back fully fit. Fucked off with our non existent midfield, especially Party. He probably thinks it's a holiday camp picking up his increased wages compared to playing under a winner like Simeone. Fucked off with supposed intelligent players making a wild challenge in the box.

Fucked off with that *word censored* scoring 2 and that absolutely noncy celebration, the media Man U love in it'll start again.

But mostly fucked off that with 4th place absolutely there for the taking last night and a statement of intent, with some winnable games ahead, we buckled at the first bit of pressure.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Disappointing result but the sheer glee displayed here when we lose is hysterical. I suppose if the manager is getting called names during games we win comfortably what do I expect.

Arsenal have now been to the Etihad, Anfield, the King Power and Old Trafford and we’re fifth above united and spurs in the league. Flat track bullies or not many of our fans would have taken that at the start of the season.

This team is very naive and inexperienced. They will learn over time but unfortunately last night was one where the game was cost by a young player making a bad challenge

Time to shrug our shoulders and move on.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jayives wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:26 am
Disappointing result but the sheer glee displayed here when we lose is hysterical. I suppose if the manager is getting called names during games we win comfortably what do I expect.

Arsenal have now been to the Etihad, Anfield, the King Power and Old Trafford and we’re fifth above united and spurs in the league. Flat track bullies or not many of our fans would have taken that at the start of the season.

This team is very naive and inexperienced. They will learn over time but unfortunately last night was one where the game was cost by a young player making a bad challenge

yes they will learn over time....just accept it.....we need to bring back Xakha for experience....never mind everyones laughing their bollox off as we are all so happy...arteta is still a great manager....we need more quality like odergaard.... hes type of player we need....as for auba better than before his malaria infection

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

was annoyed Lokonga was dropped. Partey was shit. But I would have picked him before the game. It was Elneny inclusion that rubbed me the wrong way. Is a big game player he is? A player we include away to top teams? Lokonga has been preferred all year and rightly so, but suddenly he is dropped because Elneny is considered a 'safer' option - such passive and scared management. Once you start making decisions like that your reveal yourself to be timid.

Time to put Tierney back in the team. Start playing more of Martinelli and think about omitting PEA form the team. He isnt the jewel in the crown anymore. This team should be built around Tierney, Ramsdale, ESR, Saka, White, Martinelli.

Also. Credit to Tomiyasu. At 22 years old i was tempted to put him in the above list. But he has to keep going to earn that respect. There is a reliability about him - reminds me of Sagna.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am
Jayives wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:26 am

yes they will learn over time....just accept it.....we need to bring back Xakha for experience....never mind everyones laughing their bollox off as we are all so happy... arteta is still a great manager ....we need more quality like odergaard.... hes type of player we need....as for auba better than before his malaria infection
Please say you're on a wind up.

If you're not then how in the sweet Jesus has arteta become a great manager

Edit: upon reading again I see that you are

shu

Post by shu »

I feel really flat after that last night , i rally hate manure and their plastic fans.

Ok so i would say that although we lost we are actually improving from last season. Some of the new players have deffo improved us yet it is pretty obvious that Martinelli needs a few games in the team as he is most definately a positive.

I think the left back showed his lack of experience with that goal , Partey really isn't the business and i just dont get Odergard.

As for the manager , he is out of his depth and useless. FFS bringing Eddie the feather on when useless Pepe actually has a goal in him.

So it will be a top 6 finish ,just . Then we need a centre forward 't we as Laca off , Balagun needs game time somewhere other than the under 23's . I see Tampax Abraham is scoring regularly in Italy but never good enough for us was he !!!!

John F

Post by John F »

shu wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:44 am
I feel really flat after that last night , i rally hate manure and their plastic fans.

Ok so i would say that although we lost we are actually improving from last season. Some of the new players have deffo improved us yet it is pretty obvious that Martinelli needs a few games in the team as he is most definately a positive. :D

I think the left back showed his lack of experience with that goal , Partey really isn't the business and i just dont get Odergard.

As for the manager , he is out of his depth and useless. FFS bringing Eddie the feather on when useless Pepe actually has a goal in him.

So it will be a top 6 finish ,just . Then we need a centre forward 't we as Laca off , Balagun needs game time somewhere other than the under 23's . I see Tampax Abraham is scoring regularly in Italy but never good enough for us was he !!!!
He would have been just a stop-gap signing :D. I have just watched the Maguire pen incident again. How that was not given by someone watching it on a screen is beyond me. I really would not be surprised if there was a betting scandal uncovered involving var sometime in the future.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Still can't get away from the reputation we have as not clever enough or professional enough when it matters. We should have been controlling that match from 1-0 up and then again at 2-2. Stupid mistakes, poor decision making and strange managerial choices. That could have been any time over the last 15 years last night. Yet again, we hand a team on the ropes a massive fucking boost when we could have, at the very fucking least, taken a point. We will finish 6th and that will be deemed progress. We are a million miles away from challenging for the league and about half a million away from the top four. Fuck me, if Manure or West Shambles finish there and we don't then Arteta should be sacked and half the squad need a smack with a cricket bat.
Right now, I reckon we're back where we were in about 2009. Some good young players who need more time and experience but gaping holes in the squad and a lack of effort from the bigger names. Aubameyang needs dropping, Lacazette needs to either be sold or told to sign a new one year deal with an option to go in January 2023 for a set amount and yet again, we find ourselves moving a few steps forward then taking even more back. We know exactly that will happen next at Everton. Team on the floor, low morale, we turn up, three points and all's fine again. It just goes on and fucking on.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:47 am
was annoyed Lokonga was dropped. Partey was shit. But I would have picked him before the game. It was Elneny inclusion that rubbed me the wrong way. Is a big game player he is? A player we include away to top teams? Lokonga has been preferred all year and rightly so, but suddenly he is dropped because Elneny is considered a 'safer' option - such passive and scared management. Once you start making decisions like that your reveal yourself to be timid.

Time to put Tierney back in the team. Start playing more of Martinelli and think about omitting PEA form the team. He isnt the jewel in the crown anymore. This team should be built around Tierney, Ramsdale, ESR, Saka, White, Martinelli.

Also. Credit to Tomiyasu. At 22 years old i was tempted to put him in the above list. But he has to keep going to earn that respect. There is a reliability about him - reminds me of Sagna.
yes thought i read somewhere Elneny had agreed a deal to return to a club in Egypt end of season....shows how threadbare our midfield is if hes playing in such a big game...we need at least 4 new players IMO