Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:32 pm
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:36 am
I actually woke up this morning pissed off that we drew :lol:

I switched over when they equalised, tbf I wasn't surprise when I learnt we had lost, I said when some posters on here were talking top 4 that we are nowhere near good enough, I said 8th or lower, I think it will be lower,

I didn't think we could play any worse than the games against Palace and Brighton, that last night surpassed those in terms of shiteness.

Won't be watching for a while, fuck that, I will be knocking on neighbours doors with my drainage rods in hand seeing if their drains need sorting out :roll:
Interesting euphemisms for "penis" and "wife". :D :wink:
I said neighbours drains :wink:
And I read "neighbour's wife". :D :wink:
Well YOU Would ya Dirty Devil!!! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:36 am
I actually woke up this morning pissed off that we drew :lol:

I switched over when they equalised, tbf I wasn't surprise when I learnt we had lost, I said when some posters on here were talking top 4 that we are nowhere near good enough, I said 8th or lower, I think it will be lower,

I didn't think we could play any worse than the games against Palace and Brighton, that last night surpassed those in terms of shiteness.

Won't be watching for a while, fuck that, I will be knocking on neighbours doors with my drainage rods in hand seeing if their drains need sorting out :roll:
Ooh yeah.... :sex2: :wettrout: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:51 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 pm
Despite this, ex-Premier League referee Hackett was hit out at Attwell’s failure to get Dean to watch the incident again and has called for increased usage of the pitchside monitor.

“With referee Mike Dean in the middle and Stuart Attwell on VAR, I was shocked and disappointed that they decided that the deliberate stamp by Everton’s Ben Godfrey on Arsenals Takehiro Tomiyasu did not warrant a sanction,” Hackett told Goodison News.

“VAR intervened and this was no accident; you can see clearly the downward movement of Godfrey right foot into the vulnerable facial area of his opponent.

“VAR Stuart Attwell decided not to involve referee Mike Dean and the game continued.

“I do not understand why there is a reluctance at the PGMOL for them to allow the referee to visit the monitor. Dean should have been requested to view the incident.

“If he had done then this major error would have been avoided.

“The stamp endangered the safety of the Arsenal player who when he ran away from the incident clearly had a cut on his face.“

The BBC’s take …..There was little else to show for a first half in which the Gunners came up against a solid Everton defence, typified by some robust challenges by Ben Godfrey, who was also subject of a VAR check for a red card after his boot came into contact with Takehiro Tomiyasu.

His boot “came into contact” ffs you corrupt, lying filth, :banghead:
Yeah! Tomiyasu was matching them for their "physicality" and they didn't like it...You could see Godfrey take a quick look before pretending to lose his balance...he deliberately aimed for his face - Which is really Serious...I mean he could have blinded him.

I hope they get Relegated..needless to say our manager (btw I hope it's okay with the Moral Police to refer to him as that!?) didn't say / do anything....
Had one of our players done that to one of theirs there would now be a Major Inquiry and merseyside (ie: Robbers paradise) would be awash with whinging, moaning, whiney fans ... aaah yes hold on! :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:37 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Ooh yeah.... :sex2: :wettrout: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:36 am
the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:05 pm
Was any of that unexpected?

Yes they should have had at least one red, but we were shocking. shocking.

Nothing will change we know it. We are fucked. Proper fucked. Arteta is here as long as he wants. The owner will replace him with some other no mark.

We are all on here of the same opinion. I'm just annoyed DB banned the WUM! As i would dealry love to read how the prick would have defended this as progress etc
The problem there though is he wouldn't have posted on this thread. He was a WUM 100%. He'd have waited until we won some nothing game against relegation fodder then come back on here calling everyone "mentally ill" for not being blind sheep worshipping at the alter of Martinez-Lite. I could accept a bit of that tbh if he hadn't insulted and abused other posters in every single post. There are rules in place from the owners and I have to follow them.

I'd like us to have a more mixed set of viewpoints on here and I always defended the AKB right to reply here when this forum was a cesspool of one dimensional negativity and poison. But if they are going to come on here and break the rules then they have to go.
i know i know!!

im just flabbergasted how anyone can see progress/improvement and defned this sh*te!

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Didn't post lastnight as couldn't get online.Well what can we say that hasn't been said before eh :cry: When the red half of dipperville cocked us up the bum(unlubed) I mentioned on that thread that our confidence would've taken a battering and that a few bad results would follow..LWLL is the run and I would expect some more dropped points in the next few.That was awful lastnight it really was.Xhaka :oops: i mean what the actual fuck is the point of that arsehole..for the winner he could've stopped it at the halfway kind but backed out of the challenge and ran behind the play Iwobi style..This arsehole is stealing a wage ffs and the minute El beige can chuck him in the 11 he is straight in ffs.Beegee hair has to go and so does the Basel bulge amongst some others.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:44 am
Didn't post lastnight as couldn't get online.Well what can we say that hasn't been said before eh :cry: When the red half of dipperville cocked us up the bum(unlubed) I mentioned on that thread that our confidence would've taken a battering and that a few bad results would follow..LWLL is the run and I would expect some more dropped points in the next few.That was awful lastnight it really was. Xhaka :oops: i mean what the actual fuck is the point of that arsehole..for the winner he could've stopped it at the halfway kind but backed out of the challenge and ran behind the play Iwobi style..This arsehole is stealing a wage ffs and the minute El beige can chuck him in the 11 he is straight in ffs.Beegee hair has to go and so does the Basel bulge amongst some others.
Really good point that further demonstrates the walking head injury Clive's rank stupidity. How many times has he cowardly lunged in and unnecessarily given away stupid free kicks and pennos and gotten booked? But then the one time it might be justified for him to block or foul a player and take one for the team, as they hit us on the break, he fucking pulls out of it.... :roll: :censored:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:47 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Didn't post lastnight as couldn't get online.Well what can we say that hasn't been said before eh :cry: When the red half of dipperville cocked us up the bum(unlubed) I mentioned on that thread that our confidence would've taken a battering and that a few bad results would follow..LWLL is the run and I would expect some more dropped points in the next few.That was awful lastnight it really was. Xhaka :oops: i mean what the actual fuck is the point of that arsehole..for the winner he could've stopped it at the halfway kind but backed out of the challenge and ran behind the play Iwobi style..This arsehole is stealing a wage ffs and the minute El beige can chuck him in the 11 he is straight in ffs.Beegee hair has to go and so does the Basel bulge amongst some others.
Really good point that further demonstrates the walking head injury Clive's rank stupidity. How many times has he cowardly lunged in and unnecessarily given away stupid free kicks and pennos and gotten booked? But then the one time it might be justified for him to block or foul a player and take one for the team, as they hit us on the break, he fucking pulls out of it.... :roll: :censored:
Talking of pulling out DB It would've been handy if Clives dad had pulled out of his mum :oops: An utter ringpiece.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Talking of pulling out DB It would've been handy if Clives dad had pulled out of his mum :oops: An utter ringpiece.
:lol: :lol:

Or better still if he'd just actually gone in her ringpiece! :shock: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:02 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
After manure I thought we were s bit unlucky, tonight no excuses. We are in big trouble coming into busiest time of the season. None of our strikers are putting away easy chances. Pepe being isolated, Eddie not signing a contract both Laca and Auba looking for a way out.
Why am I not surprised that the return of xhaka to first team training and we start losing again. No experienced player has character we need. Tierney needs to start and be made captain. Play Tavares in the midfield for a bit.
Arteta was starting to build a decent team but it's gone backwards. He needs to change it, and do it damn quickly.

Buddy you are basing that purely on the back of wins against shit opposition teams - have we even won one game this season against a good side ? People point to our victory against leicester, but as impressive as parts of that performance was, we have to acknowledge that a worldie performance from ramsdale saved us from a defeat that day too, and they have been mostly dogshit lately :roll:
We beat spurs, and the teams we expected to beat, everton are one of those teams, as were man utd. The team was looking good. Was it a false dawn? maybe but we could see the potential in the building.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:57 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Or better still if he'd just actually gone in her ringpiece! :shock: :lol:
"Ohhh you had me at ring" :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Nos89 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:16 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:02 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
After manure I thought we were s bit unlucky, tonight no excuses. We are in big trouble coming into busiest time of the season. None of our strikers are putting away easy chances. Pepe being isolated, Eddie not signing a contract both Laca and Auba looking for a way out.
Why am I not surprised that the return of xhaka to first team training and we start losing again. No experienced player has character we need. Tierney needs to start and be made captain. Play Tavares in the midfield for a bit.
Arteta was starting to build a decent team but it's gone backwards. He needs to change it, and do it damn quickly.

Buddy you are basing that purely on the back of wins against shit opposition teams - have we even won one game this season against a good side ? People point to our victory against leicester, but as impressive as parts of that performance was, we have to acknowledge that a worldie performance from ramsdale saved us from a defeat that day too, and they have been mostly dogshit lately :roll:
We beat spurs, and the teams we expected to beat, everton are one of those teams, as were man utd. The team was looking good. Was it a false dawn? maybe but we could see the potential in the building.
spurs who were in disarray and sacked their manager a few weeks later?

not one of our performances this season has been better then we would expect and most far worse. Should have lost to palace, Leics and Brighton. Struggled to beat Burnley, Leeds etc. Yes the spurs win was nice, but not unexpected given history and when you take into account the mess they were in it was nothing special at all, especially again as we had Ramsdale wonder saves to think for it not being far closer after we failed to close out the 2nd half and could easily have let them back in.

All of that is irrefutable. No one can argue against it and thus there's no progress and never has been.

We used to spank teams, even in the latter AW years but are cannot recall any league games under this arrogant prick where we have.

wibble

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
He pulled out as he’d already been booked for a pointless, stupid challenge earlier. As you say, instead of taking one for the team and getting a second booking he pulled out of the challenge. Shame, could have done with him being suspended

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
He pulled out as he’d already been booked for a pointless, stupid challenge earlier. As you say, instead of taking one for the team and getting a second booking he pulled out of the challenge. Shame, could have done with him being suspended
You know what? I honestly don't think he pulled out because he was booked earlier. I think he's too stupid to remember he was booked. I think he pulled out because he's a coward at heart. All his late tackles are cowardly, catching players when they aren't expecting it. Never seen him hit someone head on as they also went to go in hard. But agree 100% would love if he'd manned up and got suspended. :D