Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:21 pm
Sh!t owner
Sh!t manager
Sh!t players

---------------

5 years on from Wenger out it's history repeating itself and the owner is still the problem

I told you so.....

:banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Totally correct - although it has been at least 10;years that the owner has been a problem at the club.

I can’t even stomach the thought of going to a match at the moment - that is the cancer that Kroenke has caused at the club.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This really is not good for my health.

I am going to have to take a break from it, I LOVE Arsenal FC - Or at least I did....I will always be a "Gooner" - But I am getting too angry - To Depressed - just Too everything Negative. I won't sleep tonight and I am up early covering our OutOf Hours Emergency Service....

There are some players trying their utmost: Tomiyasu. Tierney. Saka. ESR & Ramsdale. The rest are all Guilty of Not Turning Up, Nor Giving a Shyte, not leaving everything on the pitch - EVEY-Fucking_GAME!

The manager is so obviously out of his depth it is not even laughable anymore. He is another Arrogant CUN.T who knows he ain't Good Enough but has No Bottom Moral Line and No Honour or he would step away.

And then of course we have players earning more money in a year than I ever could in a life-time and they are Shyte and smiling and having fun in the train session videos...but when it comes to Stepping Up To The Plate and playing for the Badge/Shirt - They Disgrace the name Arsenal.

Enough Is Enough.

Take Care Guys.

:cry: :goingtobed:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

We're a club that is owned by c*nts who accept 8th place finishes, why is anyone surprised?.

Get used to being served up sh*t because that is what you'll get under these clueless cowboys from now until eternity.

Not going to waste my time watching the 'project', err great they have a plan now... lol.. sign younger players wow I guess no one else thought of that one either, give me strength, maybe statDNA can throw us another gem like Elneny?.

The club draws you back in like a heroin addict looking for another fix.. not any more cold turkey time.

Zzzzzzzzzz :censored:

shu

Post by shu »

It’s not the owners coz they put the money up but not getting rid of Arteta is a issue

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Can anyone tell me what the plan was tactically tonight? How many games have we turned up and looked to scrape a win instead of showing any initiative and going at the opposition. I can pick maybe two games we've played well in this season, against Spurs and Villa and both of those sides sacked their managers soon after. As others have said, it's hard to be angry anymore. At a proper club, Arteta would be gone tomorrow but we are going to allow him to continue using out club as his apprenticeship scheme. I'm done watching us in the league this season.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

shu wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:40 pm
It’s not the owners coz they put the money up but not getting rid of Arteta is a issue
Er any normal owners would never have appointed Arteta…
There is no ambition at the club, and they have no football knowledge at all.

£50 million for Ben Shite :banghead:

Arteta and the owners are out of their depth big time.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BFG4 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the plan was tactically tonight? How many games have we turned up and looked to scrape a win instead of showing any initiative and going at the opposition. I can pick maybe two games we've played well in this season, against Spurs and Villa and both of those sides sacked their managers soon after. As others have said, it's hard to be angry anymore. At a proper club, Arteta would be gone tomorrow but we are going to allow him to continue using out club as his apprenticeship scheme. I'm done watching us in the league this season.
There wasn't a plan. There isn't ever a plan. With a manager like Arteta it either all falls into place early or we lose. The moment anything goes wrong, he can't make the changes needed. It's exactly like Wanker all over again. Again, under someone like Arteta, you're going to get the occasional brilliant performances like at home to the scum or Villa and decent ones like away to Leicester but mostly, it will be average-poor, directionless shit where the opposition seize control. It's just a fucking confused, inexperienced mess.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

I am 99% sure the money 'they put in' was secured against the club in the form of loans or such.

Also putting money in isn't enough, it has to be given to the right people, they are idiots who appoint ex-players as a DoF to try and appease fans and then try to copy their not especially successful model of employing young coaches like they have in their mostly failing US sports 'franchises'.

These pricks allowed Wenger to waste £200M+ when he was clearly past his best, and at a time when £200M was more like £400M in todays football economy!. Looks at the f*ckwits they've appointed before Edu - Gazidis and Raul the spanish delboy ffs.

We are not even their #1 priority!, look at the Emirates - faded seats and murals, meanwhile they have spent $5BN, yes you read that correctly on the LA Rams stadium complex.

Our fans are a complete joke for putting up with this sh!t, 5 years since I've been to the souless bowl, never again while these parasites are eating away the history of the club.

Josh Kroenke's playtoy in London, not even the big wig (boom boom).

Embarrassing shameful club.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If Thomas Partey can just add passing, running, shooting, tackling, dribbling and trying to his game we’ll have a hell of player on our hands :roll:

Any chance Atletico would take the useless prick back?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

After manure I thought we were s bit unlucky, tonight no excuses. We are in big trouble coming into busiest time of the season. None of our strikers are putting away easy chances. Pepe being isolated, Eddie not signing a contract both Laca and Auba looking for a way out.
Why am I not surprised that the return of xhaka to first team training and we start losing again. No experienced player has character we need. Tierney needs to start and be made captain. Play Tavares in the midfield for a bit.
Arteta was starting to build a decent team but it's gone backwards. He needs to change it, and do it damn quickly.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The worrying thing is that Xhaka is back. Nailed on bad run of form. With Partey alongside him we haven’t a prayer. Partey and Xhaka would get outplayed by a good League 2 side. They are that bad.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Spot the odd one out!

Also not a peep about the stamping incident and non sending off in his post match interview. If that was any other manager they'd be fuming and up before the PL disciplinary panel to explain their comments. Not El Capitan Bland!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I’m just bored of seeing the same thing and saying the same thing.
It’s like a financial giant giving the janitor 100m to trade with, he may get a couple of lucky breaks but overall it will be a fucking disaster!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:47 pm
shu wrote:
Er any normal owners would never have appointed Arteta…
There is no ambition at the club, and they have no football knowledge at all.

£50 million for Ben Shite :banghead:

Arteta and the owners are out of their depth big time.
Think we can safetly say White is very average at best now, can play the ball out (Why arteta bought him) to satisfy his game tactics but forgot that hes really not very good at defending...another £50 million pissed away

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 am
The worrying thing is that Xhaka is back. Nailed on bad run of form. With Partey alongside him we haven’t a prayer. Partey and Xhaka would get outplayed by a good League 2 side. They are that bad.
Yes thats about their level.....Xhaka is just incredible to watch.....well over 40 years of watching the Arsenal and hes the worst player i have seen, and to be totally honest despise the barstad.....cant believe arteta cant see it....he really must be a complete moron