Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:32 pm
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:36 am
I actually woke up this morning pissed off that we drew :lol:

I switched over when they equalised, tbf I wasn't surprise when I learnt we had lost, I said when some posters on here were talking top 4 that we are nowhere near good enough, I said 8th or lower, I think it will be lower,

I didn't think we could play any worse than the games against Palace and Brighton, that last night surpassed those in terms of shiteness.

Won't be watching for a while, fuck that, I will be knocking on neighbours doors with my drainage rods in hand seeing if their drains need sorting out :roll:
Interesting euphemisms for "penis" and "wife". :D :wink:
I said neighbours drains :wink:
And I read "neighbour's wife". :D :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
After manure I thought we were s bit unlucky, tonight no excuses. We are in big trouble coming into busiest time of the season. None of our strikers are putting away easy chances. Pepe being isolated, Eddie not signing a contract both Laca and Auba looking for a way out.
Why am I not surprised that the return of xhaka to first team training and we start losing again. No experienced player has character we need. Tierney needs to start and be made captain. Play Tavares in the midfield for a bit.
Arteta was starting to build a decent team but it's gone backwards. He needs to change it, and do it damn quickly.

Buddy you are basing that purely on the back of wins against shit opposition teams - have we even won one game this season against a good side ? People point to our victory against leicester, but as impressive as parts of that performance was, we have to acknowledge that a worldie performance from ramsdale saved us from a defeat that day too, and they have been mostly dogshit lately :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I switched over when they equalised, tbf I wasn't surprise when I learnt we had lost, I said when some posters on here were talking top 4 that we are nowhere near good enough, I said 8th or lower, I think it will be lower,

I didn't think we could play any worse than the games against Palace and Brighton, that last night surpassed those in terms of shiteness.

Won't be watching for a while, fuck that, I will be knocking on neighbours doors with my drainage rods in hand seeing if their drains need sorting out :roll:
:oops: :lol:

I'll shup up :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:oops: :lol:

I'll shup up :lol:
:lol: :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:33 am
We create fuck all chances in games leading to us just scoring a miserable 18 goals in 15 league games this season :shock: and if by some miracle we do get an opportunity or strikers miss from 30 centimeters out, Eddie last night and Auba against Newcastle and united.

Fucking shambolic :roll:
It really is pathetic isn’t it? The league table makes for grim reading:

P15 W7 D2 L6 goals for 18 goals against 22

18 goals in 15 games is pretty alarming!

shu

Post by shu »

It is a shocker , rubbish 18 goals

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Hopefully that ain't a euphemism :wink: :lol:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Damn too late to the party...again... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:02 pm
begeegs wrote:
:lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:02 pm
begeegs wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Despite this, ex-Premier League referee Hackett was hit out at Attwell’s failure to get Dean to watch the incident again and has called for increased usage of the pitchside monitor.

“With referee Mike Dean in the middle and Stuart Attwell on VAR, I was shocked and disappointed that they decided that the deliberate stamp by Everton’s Ben Godfrey on Arsenals Takehiro Tomiyasu did not warrant a sanction,” Hackett told Goodison News.

“VAR intervened and this was no accident; you can see clearly the downward movement of Godfrey right foot into the vulnerable facial area of his opponent.

“VAR Stuart Attwell decided not to involve referee Mike Dean and the game continued.

“I do not understand why there is a reluctance at the PGMOL for them to allow the referee to visit the monitor. Dean should have been requested to view the incident.

“If he had done then this major error would have been avoided.

“The stamp endangered the safety of the Arsenal player who when he ran away from the incident clearly had a cut on his face.“

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 pm
Despite this, ex-Premier League referee Hackett was hit out at Attwell’s failure to get Dean to watch the incident again and has called for increased usage of the pitchside monitor.

“With referee Mike Dean in the middle and Stuart Attwell on VAR, I was shocked and disappointed that they decided that the deliberate stamp by Everton’s Ben Godfrey on Arsenals Takehiro Tomiyasu did not warrant a sanction,” Hackett told Goodison News.

“VAR intervened and this was no accident; you can see clearly the downward movement of Godfrey right foot into the vulnerable facial area of his opponent.

“VAR Stuart Attwell decided not to involve referee Mike Dean and the game continued.

“I do not understand why there is a reluctance at the PGMOL for them to allow the referee to visit the monitor. Dean should have been requested to view the incident.

“If he had done then this major error would have been avoided.

“The stamp endangered the safety of the Arsenal player who when he ran away from the incident clearly had a cut on his face.“

The BBC’s take …..There was little else to show for a first half in which the Gunners came up against a solid Everton defence, typified by some robust challenges by Ben Godfrey, who was also subject of a VAR check for a red card after his boot came into contact with Takehiro Tomiyasu.

His boot “came into contact” ffs you corrupt, lying filth, :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:31 am
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:04 am
He knows hes a ueseless footballer....totally slow and opposing players bypass him so easily, hes a fraud

Has a fixed set of tricks he uses...
Falling over when in posession if challenged
Calling for the ball when he knows he is in acres of space
Passing the ball backwards or sideways to the player who passed to him
Pointing and trying to give a childish impression he is the midfield general

I actually think he is non league level
Perfect summation of the talent vacuum Clive. Honestly the worst least intelligent player I've ever seen in our Jersey.

Martinez-Lite said after the toffees match "we gave too many balls away too easily".

Well fucking duh brain box! :roll:

Yet you threw a massively unfit, overweight donkey right back into the starting line up! The same donkey that has clearly demonstrated how shit he is in dozens and dozens of games. The same donkey that has a reputation for pissing possession away. The same donkey that has even set a PL record for the most individual errors that led to goals ffs!

Please leave Martinez-Lite and please please take Clive with you. :censored:

*yep it's a repeat of the posts on the Clive thread but the guy is so shit it merits repeating here! :lol: :wink:
And us lot who haven't worked in football for 30 years or been Pep's super coach could have told him that Xhaka and Partey might end up with "giving the ball away too easily". Honestly, the pair of gormless pricks are as bad as each other in that regard. I don't know if Partey is so entrenched in our 1930s paced football that he thinks he's in that era the amount the useless c.unt dallies on the ball. As for Clive, what hasn't been said already? Slow, unable to tackle, always a walking booking, positional sense that makes Bellerin look a genius

And Shit for Brains no doubt has these two down as his first choices for the rest of the season

Utterly clueless - both the manager and that pair of stiffs

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 pm
Our cùnt of a manager deserves that. Our players mostly deserve that. Some of our stupid sheep like fans deserve that. Our real genuine support don't.
As soon as I saw Clive was starting I had a bet on Everton to win
Tonight was that obvious. :banghead:
How right you were! I don't understand how Arteta doesn't see the ned o change the formula or team in game time.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:37 pm
This really is not good for my health.

I am going to have to take a break from it, I LOVE Arsenal FC - Or at least I did....I will always be a "Gooner" - But I am getting too angry - To Depressed - just Too everything Negative. I won't sleep tonight and I am up early covering our OutOf Hours Emergency Service....

There are some players trying their utmost: Tomiyasu. Tierney. Saka. ESR & Ramsdale. The rest are all Guilty of Not Turning Up, Nor Giving a Shyte, not leaving everything on the pitch - EVEY-Fucking_GAME!

The manager is so obviously out of his depth it is not even laughable anymore. He is another Arrogant CUN.T who knows he ain't Good Enough but has No Bottom Moral Line and No Honour or he would step away.

And then of course we have players earning more money in a year than I ever could in a life-time and they are Shyte and smiling and having fun in the train session videos...but when it comes to Stepping Up To The Plate and playing for the Badge/Shirt - They Disgrace the name Arsenal.

Enough Is Enough.

Take Care Guys.

:cry: :goingtobed:
OneBard!! Spot on My father and I were life long season ticket holders at several levels, until 2014, we just couldn't stomach the annoying and pain any longer!!1 Not too much has changed with the last 7-8 years.......