Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by the playing mantis »

Was any of that unexpected?

Yes they should have had at least one red, but we were shocking. shocking.

Nothing will change we know it. We are fucked. Proper fucked. Arteta is here as long as he wants. The owner will replace him with some other no mark.

We are all on here of the same opinion. I'm just annoyed DB banned the WUM! As i would dealry love to read how the prick would have defended this as progress etc

John F

Post by John F »

No doubt Arteta will say we dominated the match again.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bizarre substitutions, awful football, zero attacking threat, no heart, no guts, no pride, just fucking SHIT :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta Saves Rafas Job!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John F wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:05 pm
No doubt Arteta will say we dominated the match again.
No doubt - when the truth is that Richarlison's big feet and long studs saved it from being 4-1. Was just waiting for Iwobi to roll that one in the end to cap off the Banter FC away performance, but he just served as a reminder of what an absolutely shit team it was we were playing against....but who were allowed to bully and fight their way to 3 points.

Imagine scoring a goal to go 1-0 up against a team that hadn't won in eight games and suffered more home defeats than anyone else in 2021.............and then capitulating. The WUM told us we were unlucky at Man U and that we really shouldn't give two hoots about the City and Liverpool defeats.....so what are we supposed to make of tonight then?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When was the last time a striker scored a goal for us?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I'm going to take a couple of games off. I'll just read it on here, but I won't watch the games.

I'm not even angry. I haven't been angry for a while.

John F

Post by John F »

There will be no reaction from the silent ones as our American owners probably didn't even know we were playing tonight and are probably overjoyed that we are in the Q/f of some English cup competition.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:12 pm
When was the last time a striker scored a goal for us?
Um, I think Ian Wright in 1998.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Sh!t owner
Sh!t manager
Sh!t players

---------------

5 years on from Wenger out it's history repeating itself and the owner is still the problem

I told you so.....

:banghead: :banghead: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Still waiting for Captain Black's wise words afterwards

Some shit about transitions and a few other well versed phrases, when the truth is it was another dog shit, dull, limpdicked away defeat. Three of them in a row and nine conceded in the process

Xhaka will now be ever present and Partey wi get the lion's share of games partnering him....what a prospect that is

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Oh well, the thought of pushing on for 4th place was a nice idea, ultimately though a pipe dream with this charlatan in charge!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I am honest to God not winding anyone up, but really, would that 25 minute period of utter directionless and horrendous shit have happened under Emery? I saw enough of it under Wanker, but really, would any manager with some experience have allowed to happen ? Jesus fucking Christ, that was dreadful. Absolutely fucking horrendous.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:23 pm
I am honest to God not winding anyone up, but really, would that 25 minute period of utter directionless and horrendous shit have happened under Emery? I saw enough of it under Wanker, but really, would any manager with some experience have allowed to happen ? Jesus fucking Christ, that was dreadful. Absolutely fucking horrendous.
Only 25 minutes? :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Even with 5 minutes to go there I was thinking if we somehow nick this I’ll still be fucking fuming. That’s how pathetic a performance it was. I’m so fucking angry here, players manager the fucking lot they’re all a disgrace to the shirt. So many 2/3 out of 10 performances out there tonight absolute fucking cowards :banghead: