The Positive Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Positive Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

About Arsenal? Meh / Maybe?

About the chances of Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Escalating to World War 3 Definitely NOT Positive.

ps: Putin is a Mass Murdering C.U.N.T (On a positive Note he will die one day :D )

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I can only see that as the way that this will end. But it will have to come from the Russian people and I doubt that they know the full facts . No doubt the propaganda media in Russia are not telling the story.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah, just like the Murdering CuntyChinese government have done for years the Gestapo RussianCUNTY government have blocked the people's access to any western online information - and they are being told all manner of lies and made up bollocks.

I would guess that if the Russian People in general knew the truth Putin would be hanging from a Lamppost by Piano Wire (al la Mussolini style) outside one of his many £million mansions he has all over the country.

All that's needed is a Ukrainian Hero/Heroine - who is terminally ill to strap on a suicide vest and bring him a bunch of flowers and BOOOOM ! to pedophile piece of CUNTYfilth and his guards into a million pieces.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Bump…

Remind me who started this thread?

Things are looking pretty positive and I could see it about 18 months ago.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:39 pm
Thought the joke thread was in the basement section :lol:
Ooh. Look what we have here.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 am
We have 8 top players. All young. We can build a side round it. Give it a couple of years and we will be something. I believe that. Must keep them all and turn down any silly offers from the likes of City.

Ramsdale
Tommy
Gabriel
Tierney
ESR
Saka
Martinelli
ODG (really come on recently)
Ooh. Really negative I was here.