The Positive Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Positive Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

EXCELLENT IDEA!

1) We have the best young English goalkeeper in the League. (He looks like a (potential) Leader to me, he takes no prisoners and if you don't pull your weight he'll bollock you in front of the North Stand - might even be signing of the season?)

2) Tomayisu - proper defender. No nonsense. ( LOVE his "You Shall Not Pass" - Attitude - most players after being studded in the face (on purpose) - would roll around like I dunno what - But Tomi just got up and got on with it - He has a sense of Old Stool defender in him)

3) Saka and Smith-Rowe (good song too) - Bright Stars in the Future Arsenal Firmament :barscarf:

4) Gabriel is coming on leaps and bounds. (again has that Old Stool feel about him and stays "Calm" and ain't afraid to put his foot in. 8)

5) Saliba to come back next season. (I hope so, because what I've seen of him on YT at Marseille he looks "V. Good")

6) Tierney once match-fit will firm up our left. (Rock Solid and future Captain)

7) Rumours we are looking at a brand new strike force. A new striker joining the Club always brings excitement.

8 - Arteta will be gone if we miss out on Europe. The Club can’t let that carry on.(I really wanted him to be a chip off the ole Pep Block, but he still has much to learn - Also if he goes we can hopefully persuade Guendouzi back, along with Saliba)

:barscarf:

Cue Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

:dance:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:53 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:24 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:21 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:00 pm
Kolasinac is out of contract at the end of the season. :barscarf:

Don't worry, if Wenger gets involved, as is rumoured, he'll offer him another 5 years and a wage increase. Happy days.

You bastard……….I’d not allowed the thought to lodge in my head and now you’ve gone and implanted it :banghead:
The return of Wenker that is

I’m sorry Stuart, I know it sounds harsh, but I can’t encourage self delusion. Sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind and you know as well as I do....he’s coming back....heaven help us, he’s coming back...... :( :( :(
OI! NOOOOO THIS IS A GOOD VIBE / POSITIVE THREAD...TAKE THAT SHYTE ELSEWHERE... "PLEASE".

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:40 pm
EXCELLENT IDEA!

1) We have the best young English goalkeeper in the League. (He looks like a (potential) Leader to me, he takes no prisoners and if you don't pull your weight he'll bollock you in front of the North Stand - might even be signing of the season?)

2) Tomayisu - proper defender. No nonsense. ( LOVE his "You Shall Not Pass" - Attitude - most players after being studded in the face (on purpose) - would roll around like I dunno what - But Tomi just got up and got on with it - He has a sense of Old Stool defender in him)

3) Saka and Smith-Rowe (good song too) - Bright Stars in the Future Arsenal Firmament :barscarf:

4) Gabriel is coming on leaps and bounds. (again has that Old Stool feel about him and stays "Calm" and ain't afraid to put his foot in. 8)

5) Saliba to come back next season. (I hope so, because what I've seen of him on YT at Marseille he looks "V. Good")

6) Tierney once match-fit will firm up our left. (Rock Solid and future Captain)

7) Rumours we are looking at a brand new strike force. A new striker joining the Club always brings excitement.

8 - Arteta will be gone if we miss out on Europe. The Club can’t let that carry on.(I really wanted him to be a chip off the ole Pep Block, but he still has much to learn - Also if he goes we can hopefully persuade Guendouzi back, along with Saliba)

Cue Music:

As much as I agree with most of this, I sincerely hope you're wrong about the highlighted parts......we've had far too many "shit" defenders in recent times and certainly don't need any more !!

:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
EXCELLENT IDEA!

Cue Music:

As much as I agree with most of this, I sincerely hope you're wrong about the highlighted parts......we've had far too many "shit" defenders in recent times and certainly don't need any more !!

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The same new phone that pre-empts & spells UTTER CUN.T for Xhaka - Doesn't know the difference between Old Skool and Stool :roll: Fuckin' Cheap Chinese junk :banghead:

:lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:49 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
EXCELLENT IDEA!

Cue Music:

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The same new phone that pre-empts & spells UTTER CUN.T for Xhaka - Doesn't know the difference between Old Skool and Stool :roll: Fuckin' Cheap Chinese junk :banghead:

:lol:

Don't be too harsh on it, it got the most important element right. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Buddy if pep's cone boy is here next season, then you can bet your nuts saliba wont be :evil:

shu

Post by shu »

i see Augie is back , i thought it was a positive post !!!! ha ha

Augie don't worry Leno will sign a new contract and Martinez will be shit

Something positive , the athletes foot that spread upwards has cleared up due to hand sanitizer , stings but a good tip there boys :shock:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

shu wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:46 am

Something positive , the athletes foot that spread upwards has cleared up due to hand sanitizer , stings but a good tip there boys :shock:
Athletes foot that spread how far upwards ?? :shock:

Might be best to contact any “close” relatives shu

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:40 pm
shu wrote:

Yeah! If our Fave Mod DB catches it - his legs are so short the AF will be on his bollox in no time! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 pm
StuartL wrote:
shu wrote:

Yeah! If our Fave Mod DB catches it - his legs are so short the AF will be on his bollox in no time! :lol: :wink:
Who said that? :shock:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
shu wrote:

Lefty has Hacked my Account!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:-P :D

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

This thread isn’t going the way I thought it would. More HIV positive than Arsenal positive.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:50 am
This thread isn’t going the way I thought it would. More HIV positive than Arsenal positive.
It's Retro's fault. :lol:

Okay so the Positive for today is Auba not even on the bench! :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
shu wrote:

Fuckin Time Bandits are tag teaming me again, it makes a change from tea bagging I guess :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:05 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Fuckin Time Bandits are tag teaming me again, it makes a change from tea bagging I guess :lol:
And some one has Hacked Lefty's account, because he would NEVER say such a thing about me and DB - Coz we are Mates, Buddies, Bro's! :D :high5: