Beegee hairs bottlers V Soton LLDD Sat 11th Dec KO 3PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Beegee hairs bottlers V Soton LLDD Sat 11th Dec KO 3PM

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:21 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:13 pm
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:45 pm
Xhaka off, Pepe on. I'm sure there's got to be a Buddhist teaching thing in there all about positive and negative moments needing to balance the universe or something.

There sure is Perry, it is sometimes referred to by some followers as the "Two Errors in the Hands of Fate, The Buddha apparently said something along the lines of (btw: I wasn't there when he said it, but read it in one of the more lucid footnotes in of The Three Pillars of Buddhism, which also takes many quotes from Paramansa Yoganda's "Autobiography of a Yogi" (a very worthwhile read) :

The hands of fate and the purpose of life's journey will sometimes ask of each other what is Truth?

So for xhaka to even be in the first eleven is a mistake (perhaps by design) but then to be on the pitch and then removed balances the initial error, by bringing Pepe into the fated equation - much like what occurs in the "Arc Between Two Deaths" (The Non-existent nor measured span of time between two events) - A very wise woman by the name of Doris Humphrey said that having studied "Stillness" for some 35 years in near isolation in a quartz crystal lined cave on the The Steppes in Mongolia.

So Perry you are indeed a very wise being and thus should be venerated. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
I think we need to close the forum now. In this one moment, we have achieved our state of being, reached true purpose and can neither exist without this moment of clarity nor ever achieve such depth and truth ever again. We are at our Michael Thomas moment.
DB, can you ban people for sniffing their own farts?
Right, I take it we're back open again then? The age of enlightenment lasted about five minutes, which is probably a new record round here. We once went about three minutes back in the Golden Age of the Forum in about 2008-09 but if I remember rightly, it ended with a thread about birds off on holiday without their bloke.
Now THAT was a Thread and a half - The poor fuckker who started it lost his bird and got his heart broke and then every fuckker made fun of him whilst his (ex) bird got gang-banged from here to Bangkok! <sigh> Those were the days... :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:13 pm
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:45 pm
Xhaka off, Pepe on. I'm sure there's got to be a Buddhist teaching thing in there all about positive and negative moments needing to balance the universe or something.

There sure is Perry, it is sometimes referred to by some followers as the "Two Errors in the Hands of Fate, The Buddha apparently said something along the lines of (btw: I wasn't there when he said it, but read it in one of the more lucid footnotes in of The Three Pillars of Buddhism, which also takes many quotes from Paramansa Yoganda's "Autobiography of a Yogi" (a very worthwhile read) :

The hands of fate and the purpose of life's journey will sometimes ask of each other what is Truth?

So for xhaka to even be in the first eleven is a mistake (perhaps by design) but then to be on the pitch and then removed balances the initial error, by bringing Pepe into the fated equation - much like what occurs in the "Arc Between Two Deaths" (The Non-existent nor measured span of time between two events) - A very wise woman by the name of Doris Humphrey said that having studied "Stillness" for some 35 years in near isolation in a quartz crystal lined cave on the The Steppes in Mongolia.

So Perry you are indeed a very wise being and thus should be venerated. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
I think we need to close the forum now. In this one moment, we have achieved our state of being, reached true purpose and can neither exist without this moment of clarity nor ever achieve such depth and truth ever again. We are at our Michael Thomas moment.
DB, can you ban people for sniffing their own farts?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Martinelli put in a great shift. Nice to see him so positive every time he got the ball wanting to beat his man, It wont happen every time but great to watch & I think he gave the rest of them a real buzz. Pepe looked half asleep when he came on. ESR & Martinelli will fuck up a few teams after Christmas, as long as Auba is well out of site. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arteta now praising Odergaard saying hes the match winner now.... :rubchin: hope thats true...against a below par saints when you have time and space maybe......but not much evidence on that against City, Chavs and scouse...where he went missing for 90 mins

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A good win against a poor saints side tbh.

Martinelli was superb. Worked his ass off too. Ramsdale made a couple of good saves. Our first goal was quality and Saka was brilliant for it.

Partey has now had 52 shots. All off-target into the upper stands, and 17 of them into the car park. :roll:

Clive was his usual useless shite self, pointing, losing possession cheaply, overhitting and underhitting passes, pointing, giving away stupid fouls, pointing, plodding about the midfield as the oppo run by him, pointing and now.... wait for it..... waving his arms about! :censored:

Oh apparently Peepee came on? Didn't notice him myself. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:04 pm
A good win against a poor saints side tbh.

Martinelli was superb. Worked his ass off too. Ramsdale made a couple of good saves. Our first goal was quality and Saka was brilliant for it.

Partey has now had 52 shots. All off-target into the upper stands, and 17 of them into the car park. :roll:

Clive was his usual useless shite self, pointing, losing possession cheaply, overhitting and underhitting passes, pointing, giving away stupid fouls, pointing, plodding about the midfield as the oppo run by him, pointing and now.... wait for it..... waving his arms about! :censored:

Oh apparently Peepee came on? Didn't notice him myself. :roll:
Yeah! It actually reminded me of The Invincibles - who scored goals like that on a regular basis.

A Thing of Beauty:

BBC clip showing our first goal 8) BUT as always that Jug-earedSnidy-wife-beating-*word censored* lineker has to try and bring in Negatives...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59625502