Beegee hairs bottlers V Soton LLDD Sat 11th Dec KO 3PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Beegee hairs bottlers V Soton LLDD Sat 11th Dec KO 3PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up is Southampton at ours..They are 4 without a win..i stuck their form in the title.Theyll get something on sat for sure as El beige will start that fucking arsepiece Xhaka :roll:he must give a cracking blowjob cos there's no other explanation :oops: 1-1 or 1-2.Who gives a fuck anyway the seasons fucked yet again.Soton are 11/8 +1 at Skybet for those interested in a wee punt.

DB10GOONER

Re: Beegee hairs bottlers V Soton LLDD Sat 11th Dec KO 3PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

Superb title again FG. :lol: 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'm not sure I can generate much interest any more but we are the team that keeps on giving so I expect at best a draw.....

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Their 1st and 2nd choice GKs are apparently injured so they've signed Willy Carbeloro as cover ,so with that info I'm going 2-2 draw :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Back to the land of not giving a fuck......not many sleeps till the next meaningful game against Sunderland in the League Cup

This will probably be the one flat track bully game we win, albeit we don't batter anyone so it will be 2-1 most likely. Arteta will say what a perfect response it was. We may even going another mightly (un)impressive unbeaten run that sees us draw with the Hammers and Leeds, beat Sunderland, scrape past Norwich and then Wolves at home.......in fact I'm calling it here and now.

The start of a six game unbeaten run before being rolled over at home by City by at least three goals on New Year's Day

One long predictable snoozefest with the exception of the two domestic cups where fortunate draws avoiding the big guns might give us half a chance

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:07 pm
Back to the land of not giving a fuck......not many sleeps till the next meaningful game against Sunderland in the League Cup

This will probably be the one flat track bully game we win, albeit we don't batter anyone so it will be 2-1 most likely. Arteta will say what a perfect response it was. We may even going another mightly (un)impressive unbeaten run that sees us draw with the Hammers and Leeds, beat Sunderland, scrape past Norwich and then Wolves at home.......in fact I'm calling it here and now.

The start of a six game unbeaten run before being rolled over at home by City by at least three goals on New Year's Day

One long predictable snoozefest with the exception of the two domestic cups where fortunate draws avoiding the big guns might give us half a chance

Tbh SteveO, I'll be very surprised if we get through that run unbeaten. West Ham will be up for it and I think we'll lose and Leeds will be tricky, but we'll probably nick a draw. Don't fancy us against Wolves....Traore might lack end product but if I were the Wolves manager, I'd be telling him to run straight towards Clubfoot and Partey, who will part like the Red Sea and then charge at our back four. In fairness, Gabriel will try to stand up to him, but that's about it and chaos will be ensuing.

What's vital to remember, is that whoever we play, we're gonna have Partey and Xhaka in centre mid and that spells trouble against anyone. :(

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:41 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Tbh SteveO, I'll be very surprised if we get through that run unbeaten. West Ham will be up for it and I think we'll lose and Leeds will be tricky, but we'll probably nick a draw. Don't fancy us against Wolves....Traore might lack end product but if I were the Wolves manager, I'd be telling him to run straight towards Clubfoot and Partey, who will part like the Red Sea and then charge at our back four. In fairness, Gabriel will try to stand up to him, but that's about it and chaos will be ensuing.

What's vital to remember, is that whoever we play, we're gonna have Partey and Xhaka in centre mid and that spells trouble against anyone. :(

If anyone needed any sort of reminder about clueless the man is, its that last sentence. I said on the Clive thread after the Man U loss that Elneny and Lokonga would become the fall guys when old clubfoot came back and after one game so it has proved. I don't know what he sees in either of them and although neither of those two are the finished article (or ever will be in Elneny's case), I'd rather see those two paired (or even Maitland Niles) than those gormless pair of c.unts he'll persist with week after week

I still think we're capable of at least draws in those games I've listed but come 1st January it will be the usual limpdicked surrender against City where the game is all over inside 20 minutes

John F

Post by John F »

Brilliant thread title again. That display at Everton was so poor that it made me wonder if something had gone off behind the scenes. I'm going for 1-1 and a game of such epic boredom that Doctors will prescribe DVDs of it for people with insomnia.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:39 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:41 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

If anyone needed any sort of reminder about clueless the man is, its that last sentence. I said on the Clive thread after the Man U loss that Elneny and Lokonga would become the fall guys when old clubfoot came back and after one game so it has proved. I don't know what he sees in either of them and although neither of those two are the finished article (or ever will be in Elneny's case), I'd rather see those two paired (or even Maitland Niles) than those gormless pair of c.unts he'll persist with week after week

I still think we're capable of at least draws in those games I've listed but come 1st January it will be the usual limpdicked surrender against City where the game is all over inside 20 minutes

Yep, this is what I can never understand....what is it about Xhaka that makes him the first choice, automatic pick ahead of anyone else?? Elneny is bang average at very best, but that puts him way ahead of Clubfoot. As for Lokonga, he's young and imo was doing ok, certainly given the fact that he was playing alongside our other liability, Partey. He's more mobile than Xhaka (who the fuck isn't?), shows for the ball, tries to play it forward and doesn't pass to the opposition or into touch...in other words, everything Xhaka isn't.

How anyone can put the clown ahead of any other midfielder we have is beyond all of us, but let's not forget, is was even worse at one point, because he was ahead of Torreira (I'd love to know what the fuck really went wrong there) and Guendouzi (who I liked a lot).

Still, we must all remember, Mikel Knows. :suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:23 am
Next up is Southampton at ours..They are 4 without a win..i stuck their form in the title.Theyll get something on sat for sure as El beige will start that fucking arsepiece Xhaka :roll:he must give a cracking blowjob cos there's no other explanation :oops: 1-1 or 1-2.Who gives a fuck anyway the seasons fucked yet again.Soton are 11/8 +1 at Skybet for those interested in a wee punt.
Top Notch Title Thread FG - You really have found your vocation me thinks! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:25 pm
I'm not sure I can generate much interest any more but we are the team that keeps on giving so I expect at best a draw.....
WOW! That IS Generous mate... Soon have been playing well the last few weeks, so expect us to play Santa Claus yet again and gift them at least a point if not all 3!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

In the Wenger days, games like these were his get out of jail card. The knives would be out and then we would win convincingly against this sort of dross and all previous shit performances were forgotten. These days it's a slog and if we win it will be scraping a win at best. Il check the score but could not be arsed wasting my Saturday watching this.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I'll watch it......I know I'll be pissed off at the final whistle.

I think we'll crush them.............66 back passes to 21

a narrow 1-0 win or maybe a 0-0

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

BFG4 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:39 am
In the Wenger days, games like these were his get out of jail card. The knives would be out and then we would win convincingly against this sort of dross and all previous shit performances were forgotten. These days it's a slog and if we win it will be scraping a win at best. Il check the score but could not be arsed wasting my Saturday watching this.
Very true problem is such is the nature of our fan base now the sheep will forgot all thats gone before even with the plodding, struggling slog if we do win. See jayives.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:39 am
Bang on the money there buddy.