Dirty murdering West Ham filth H Weds Dec 15th KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Dirty murdering West Ham filth H Weds Dec 15th KO 8pm

Post by Redarmy »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:36 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:31 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 am
I'm sure arteta wil get credit for picking the right time to bring martinelli into the first team when really it took another injury to force the cone boy into the obvious
Exactly.....much the same with ESR....he looks like a lucky manager

Did notice the look on artetas face when dragging Martinelli back onto the field of play when he had cramp....look of real anger or hatred
I'm sorry that's bollocks I'm no Arteta defender but he could have played Pepe or Nketiah , whatever he does he'll never get any credit on here from some people and to suggest he hates him is ridiculous.
He got a lot to prove still but his signings this year have been good or were they lucky as well, we just need to sort our away form out and he needs to let them loose a bit more
Im not sorry for your bollox.. :wink: you are misreading what i am saying

I was stating what i saw as an observation...Areteta was very annoyed and pulled an injured Martinelli back on to the field of play....i am not saying he hates him, i of course have absolutely no idea what is in his mind...i really dont think its an issue anyway
Lots of players dislike their manager or other players but put in a performance
all clubs have their seperate cliques, some barely speak to each other.
As for my opinion of arteta yes he is a novice manager with something to prove...agreed...he will make mistakes and if he had his time again would probably do things differently...dont think he should be learning at a giant club like the Arsenal...should have learnt his trade at some little club like wycombe, Leyton orient or Tottenham
Agreed he also has some excellent young players in the squad
Thats not referring to pepe or nketiah who are both crap :D