Arsenal WHU NHS digital covid pass / proof of vacination issues.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Arsenal WHU NHS digital covid pass / proof of vacination issues.

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Got some of my less tech savvy mates on the phone saying they are having big problems with the NHS digital pass so they can go the Spammers home game on Wednesday.

So I decided to try it out for myself, NHS number check, phone identity code check, DOB ect check.
Then it wants a passport / driving licence scanned photo check.

Then it asks to take a video, I have Mac OSX, Zoom meetings / facetime works fine, but NHS covid pass just gets a blank screen.

So I try my iphone now it wants the passport photo again, I f‰cking already loaded that one on my computer, I can't get the scan to my phone either, email to myself won't let me download the photo to iphone.

Reading Arsenal website it's saying nothing about paper covid jab vacination / booster proof, yet the swamp dwellers have said they will take paper proof according to online news reports.

Has anyone actually managed to get this digital covid pass working?

Good luck Arsenal in filling the ground on Wednesday night LOL! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Re: Arsenal WHU NHS digital covid pass / proof of vacination issues.

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! Boy This is gonna get merged so quick it'll spin heads! :lol:

Almunia is a clown

:barscarf: Well since every home game for the rest of the season & beyond is going to be subject to this procedure, it's likely to be an ongoing issue & maybe chaos for many! :banghead:

Anyway tried it again, photo ID uploaded & then they take a video with your computer camera with you repeating 4 numbers on screen. Waiting 24 hours for approval. Seems there's ongoing problems with NHS website. :blah:

It's all a bit Big Brother 1984 :mrgreen: :banghead: :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

I had no problems at all getting the Covid pass. Samsung phone, NHS app. It just asked for my NHS number and I think my email addy.

My fucking GP keeps sending me reminders to get the booster shot. I haven't got the heart to inform them I had it 3 weeks ago. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Judging by the crowds lately they should personally video you as you walk in

30000 for this one most likely

Almunia is a clown

Arsenal have issued details of covid vaccination proof for attending games in this document with examples including paper covid letters / proof of vaccination.

https://www.arsenal.com/sites/default/f ... amples.pdf

https://www.arsenal.com/news/covid-19-c ... ation-faqs

If yer got a ticket use it or give it to a fellow Arsenal supporter who would like to see the match! :barscarf:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Not sure why you need video etc , you just simply get it on the NHS app then update it when necessary, used it for several gigs recently, will do the same Wednesday. .

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Has anyone actually managed to get this digital covid pass working?

Good luck Arsenal in filling the ground on Wednesday night LOL! :barscarf:
Works for me and I’m going unless the game gets called off.

Almunia is a clown

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:04 pm
Not sure why you need video etc , you just simply get it on the NHS app then update it when necessary, used it for several gigs recently, will do the same Wednesday. .
Probably 'cause I've not been doctors surgery for 10 years or more, so nowadays they want some ID, I only talked to the doctor when I got Covid in the spring last year, he said I don't need to get a check up so that's good enough for me!

Only got the covid pass for gigs myself, or the odd away game if I can get a ticket? :barscarf: