Leeds labia lips A Sat 18th Dec KO 530PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Leeds labia lips A Sat 18th Dec KO 530PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after last nights good win it's this shower of arsepieces :roll: They've just been todgered unlubed 7-0 at Citeh..So who better to roll into town than you know who :rubchin: our away record this season is absolutely horrific :( Played 8 Won 2 Drew 1 Lost 5 goals For 6 Against 16..Shocking stuff really.This could be anything here,they've not lost in 5 at home and they've scored a winner and 2 equalisers is stoppage time in that run.I think a draw or a narrow defeat as were absolutely shite away from home.

DB10GOONER

Re: Leeds labia lips A Sat 18th Dec KO 530PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cue the SlySports wankathon over their idiot attention whore "genius" manager that has never won a major trophy and is too fucking lazy to learn the language of the country he works in. :roll: :censored:

Hope we destroy them 5-0. 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Yet another test of Arteta's ability to bring the best out of our team. On the back of two decent performances against a team utterly destroyed by Shitty we should be able to dominate them however I expect us to revert to form, it is frustrating how bad we are away right now.

Draw at best unfortunately however happy to be proved wrong and we stuff them by 4 or 5 :barscarf:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

For me the benchmark for beating dirty Leeds is the 7-0 back in 1979. The aim has to be to match that at least this weekend. Dirty Leeds looked so poor the other night, and if Martinelli, Saka and Smith Rowe fancy it, they could easily bag 7. Maybe more.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: We all fucking hate Leeds, we all hate Leeds & Leeds & Leeds! What a tune! :barscarf:

Should be looking for maximum points from the away games at Leeds & Norwich, plus the following home game against Wolves, if we want to make a serious challenge for the European places. :shock:

We don't have any European matches so that's got to worth a few extra points as many teams involved lose form after mid week European away games. :roll:

Scoring goals is still a problem though as well as the crap away form so far. :banghead:

Come on Arsenal! :barscarf: Halfway through the season now's the time to step up the gears! :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dirty Dirty ScumBag Leeds ! Hope they go down asap...FuckEm and their tosser fans.

Something tells me that having been raped by man $hitty they are not going to allow that to happen again, or will use all means of foul play to prevent any "Football" being played.

Man to Man "Marking" indeed.

That cunnt who sits on that Potty Trainer will tell them to kick us from the off...Seriously peeps, THAT will be their game plan.

They have a number of their first team players out injured and one or two suspended, so get ready to get ANGRY.

We have all seen how teams are double, even triple marking Saka, those watfordCUNTS kicked chunks out of the poor lad...and the ref was useless and did sweet FA to protect the players - it was organised 'foul by numbers'. We all know how that works when they take it in turns to kick a singled out player - And these DirtyVadgeCUNTS have that off to a fine art.

I think we can definitely beat them... but we are going to need the older (big built) players to Dish it out in equal measure, don't be surprised if there are some fisticuffs and at least one sending off.

They will target Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Laca.

"PREPARE FOR FUCKINNG WAR!" :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They’ve a good few injuries but no covid issues, but they could try and pull a swift one and ask for the game to be cancelled. They should be told fuck off.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Their manager got very rattled when asked about the sack yesterday.

Plays this non stop high tempo brand of football then is surprised when it inevitably leads to a few injuries and they've no squad to call upon. "Genius"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Shame we don't have a midfield enforcer or a proper hard bastard CH in this team because Saka is going to get the shit kicked out of him. We had Keown do a superb job as the on-field minder for Anelka.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i hope bielsa kicks the bucket

y'know, the bucket he sits on while watching the game, out of frustration when we score.. :D

anyway, any gooners heading up there will need to bring proof of double vaccination or negative lateral flow test to get in from what i heard. massive ballache as well cuz i have a feeling this could get postponed with very literal prior warning the way things are going...

Midz

Post by Midz »

I hope we fucking batter them.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:08 pm
I hope we fucking batter them.
:lol:

DB10GOONER