Canary cockholes A Boxing Day KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Canary cockholes A Boxing Day KO 3pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Norwich are just about as bad as it gets aren't they? In fact the commentator on the stream i was watching said that only the Derby team that went down with 11 points had scored less goals in PL history than them at this point

Having said that you can only beat what's in front of you and we did that far more convincingly than most other teams have managed

Whats not to like when Laca leads the line and the kids run free behind him - just a shame we spent so much wasted time last season and this favouring Auba and Nketiah otherwise it would have been different

Well done Ben White looking so comfortable at right back too

Sadly Wolves crying off means it will only be a 5 game unbeaten run, but was an enjoyable one none the less!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yup, there's Clive booked for doing his pub car park bluffer impression.... "hold me back! Hold me back!" :oops: :roll:

Ohdeargod's ball for Tierney's goal was class. Great finish too. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking co-commentator.... norwich cùnt kicks leg out from under Saka...

"there's a little bit of contact there". :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Funniest moment of that game was the 12 year old lesbian with the manbun running twenty yards at White and then panicking and not knowing what to do when he got there. :oops: Another pub car park bluffer. :lol:

Norwich are gash. But you can only beat what's in front of you so a good win.

He's played well lately but I'm not sure about Ohdeargod.... it's one thing to look great against gash but will he be that effective against citeh, the victims* or the chavs? I have my doubts.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:07 pm
I get people wanting ESR to play but Odegaard was very good today, ESR and Odegaard are two different types of players and im not sure the two assists from Odegaard would have been provided by ESR.

Anyway another result which improves our goal difference and hopefully it will cancel out next weeks mauling :barscarf: :barscarf:

In terms of where we are i think we are finally beginning to get to where we should have been for the last few seasons against the fodder, now however we need to start getting results against the midtable teams..... the top teams are going to be a different prospect for a while yet :rubchin:
Odegard is playing well but Smith Rowe is a natural goal scorer with bags of pace and is box to box, he also had an assist for the penalty with a beautifully disguised reverse pass that I don't think Odegard could do, not only that he started the move out wide and used his pace to open them up, again Odegard doesn't have his pace.

Anyway we will see how he plays against the bigg teams.

Great win :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:58 am
Just watching the SlySports full coverage I taped at 2am last night. Fucking Clive just fired the ball straight out of play ten yards behind Tierney whilst under no pressure whatsoever and then...... started having a go at Tierney for some reason that can only make sense to him while it rattles around inside his empty fucking head. :roll: :censored:

Tierney muttered something and glared back at the stupid cùnt.
My Money would Be 100% on Tierney if they ever have a "Dust Up" - Clive would shitt a brick and hide behind it. Tierney could gibve him the Glasgow kiss. :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:58 am
Just watching the SlySports full coverage I taped at 2am last night. Fucking Clive just fired the ball straight out of play ten yards behind Tierney whilst under no pressure whatsoever and then...... started having a go at Tierney for some reason that can only make sense to him while it rattles around inside his empty fucking head. :roll: :censored:

Tierney muttered something and glared back at the stupid cùnt.
My Money would Be 100% on Tierney if they ever have a "Dust Up" - Clive would shitt a brick and hide behind it. Tierney could gibve him the Glasgow kiss. :banghead:
Tierney would batter the Basel bulges skull in thats a certainty 8)