Canary cockholes A Boxing Day KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Canary cockholes A Boxing Day KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

As there is a thread already up for the cup tie tomorrow I thought I would put one up for our next league game.3 wins on a row in the league and a rare win away yesterday.These are in the relegation zone but theyve picked up slightly of late,it'll be a herd game for sure let's hope we can keep our recent run going.

DB10GOONER

Re: Canary cockholes A Boxing Day KO 3pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Superb title again FG. :D 8)

Martinelli first goal and 3 nil to The Arsenal. :barscarf:

If Martinez-Lite hasn't dropped him..... :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That thread title made me laugh FG! :high5:

1 - 4 WIN!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Need another statement of intent here minimum of 3 goals win, we are perfectly capable of it so no excuses :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

This brings back memories of the last time we played Norwich on a Boxing day in 1984.All ticket,a ridiculous 11am kick off with no trains and it took ages to drive there.Understandably not many Gooners made the trip.Spent the match listening to coins pinging off the fence separating the two sets of fans.After a crap match that we lost 1-0 the police decided to block off the road that a lot of us had parked down meaning that we got lost for ages wandering the streets trying to find our car.What a waste of a Boxing day it stays in my memory as one of those miserable away games experiences.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Game five in the easily predicted six game unbeaten run between Everton and City

I think this lot have improved under Smith. I watched their game against United when De Gea was man of the match and the plastics were very fortunate to win that day. I see a similar game against us. I wouldn't be surprised if they cause us a lot more problems than Leeds but ultimately they lack the attacking players to finish it off. A narrow 1-0 win or low scoring draw here I think

John F

Post by John F »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:51 am
Game five in the easily predicted six game unbeaten run between Everton and City

I think this lot have improved under Smith. I watched their game against United when De Gea was man of the match and the plastics were very fortunate to win that day. I see a similar game against us. I wouldn't be surprised if they cause us a lot more problems than Leeds but ultimately they lack the attacking players to finish it off. A narrow 1-0 win or low scoring draw here I think
Yes, they have improved. With the Wolves game, less than 48hrs after this one the danger is that Arteta will underestimate Norwich and play a weakened side. If he does we may have problems.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Our team is always weakened while Clive is in there.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

By any stretch of the imagination we should win this, perhaps even comfortably. BUT! It is Christmas and We are the "Gift That Keeps Giving", so could this possibly be a Banana Skin!?

Let's be fair who the fuck knows?

You places yer bets and you takes yer chances! :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

speaking of chances, any chance i could get some of augie's foursome activity escpecially with mila kunis? :barscarf:

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

Midz wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:13 pm
speaking of chances, any chance i could get some of augie's foursome activity escpecially with augie? :barscarf:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:13 pm
speaking of chances, any chance i could get some of augie's foursome activity escpecially with mila kunis? :barscarf:
Oi! Midzy!!! Get in the Queue mate! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 am
By any stretch of the imagination we should win this, perhaps even comfortably. BUT! It is Christmas and We are the "Gift That Keeps Giving", so could this possibly be a Banana Skin!?

Let's be fair who the fuck knows?

You places yer bets and you takes yer chances! :D
A couple of years ago we struggled to a 2-2 draw up there :roll:

The last away game I went to was also at Norwich, probably 5/6 years ago and we lost 1-0, we were absolute dogshit, Wenker’s last throw of the dice was to give Gnabry 20mins.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

What Arsenal will turn up? Will Fucktard mess with the lineup? If he plays the ‘usual’ front 4 of the last few games or replaces Odegaard with ESR then 0-4 to us!!