Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:38 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:17 pm
Rocked in at 5am, didn't get up till 1, realised my mate was asleep on the sofa, with my sons Arsenal quilt on (he's saints supporter), the missus made us a big fry up, by the time I realised the footy was on it was over :lol:

Anyhow I won't watch the highlights as fuckin hate losing to these cunnts, from reading a few bits on here I don't think we were too bad and had some contentious decisions go against us.

Why was Gabriel sent off
Scuffed up the penalty spot whilst they were arguing about the penalty decision, then 2 minutes later made a blocking challenge on the halfway line.

Xhaka, as usual, was the trigger for the mayhem.
Cheers mate, I was talking to a fellow gooner couple of days ago and he thinks although he doesn't rate xhaka he thinks we are better organised when he is on but as you have said xhaka started the mayhem which has done so many times.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:00 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:49 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:09 pm
So unbelievably gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%
These are the hardest games to take, the ones where you play unbelievably well yet after the 90 mins you’ve fuck all to show for it. Throw in the feeling of being done over by the officials and it makes it even more salty.

The reaction was interesting inside the ground at full time, massive boos for the referee quickly followed by huge support for the players who all slumped to the turf.

Hopefully we use today as motivation for the rest of the rest of the season because nobody wants to feel like that again.
We all feel Utterly Gutted Rodders, so I can only imagine how the players must be feeling and I just hope they can bounce back rather than let it destroy their confidence. :?

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%
These are the hardest games to take, the ones where you play unbelievably well yet after the 90 mins you’ve fuck all to show for it. Throw in the feeling of being done over by the officials and it makes it even more salty.

The reaction was interesting inside the ground at full time, massive boos for the referee quickly followed by huge support for the players who all slumped to the turf.

Hopefully we use today as motivation for the rest of the rest of the season because nobody wants to feel like that again.

So how should the fans react to the swiss turd the next day then rodders ? It is one thing the fans arguing the decision in the ground today, but when they go home and look at it and see xhaka's shirt pull, will he feel a backlash at the next game ? In my opinion he should, because at this stage I believe that it is only the fans that can drive him out of the club cos pep's cone boy loves him :roll:
Players too are not known for their intelligence, but how will they feel when they go home and look at the penalty he gave away ? Will they (as I suspect) focus on the penalty we should have got, as a means of deflecting from facing the sheer stupidity of the swiss c.unt ? I have played alongside players like that in the past, and on a personal level I found myself losing trust in that team-mate and having a starting position where he would be guilty until proven innocent in my eyes

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Xhaka prick. Attwell *word censored*.

How the actual fuck none of their players were booked up until the last knockings is to be found by the Fraud Squad once they start looking into what exactly is going on in the Prem.

Blatant corruption plain to see. Week in. Week out.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Martinelli did well to get round Atwell before he hit the post .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:19 pm
rodders999 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%

So how should the fans react to the swiss turd the next day then rodders ? It is one thing the fans arguing the decision in the ground today, but when they go home and look at it and see xhaka's shirt pull, will he feel a backlash at the next game ? In my opinion he should, because at this stage I believe that it is only the fans that can drive him out of the club cos pep's cone boy loves him :roll:
Players too are not known for their intelligence, but how will they feel when they go home and look at the penalty he gave away ? Will they (as I suspect) focus on the penalty we should have got, as a means of deflecting from facing the sheer stupidity of the swiss c.unt ? I have played alongside players like that in the past, and on a personal level I found myself losing trust in that team-mate and having a starting position where he would be guilty until proven innocent in my eyes
Despite all the brain dead shit he’s done during games not to mention the infamous fuck off incident that’s just not something that’s going to happen inside the ground Augie.

Whether that’s because of the blow back that occurred the time it happened to Eboue or just the fact that the vast, vast, majority of fans will just not turn on one of their own players no matter what, who knows, but either way it just ain’t gonna happen.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:34 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:07 pm
There will be zero repercussions for Xhaka....in fact he will be told "You were very unlucky, it was never a penalty." And that will be the end of it. Until the next time.....and there will be a next time, and a next, and a next................

It is almost impossible to support a manager who cannot see what a liability the man is. He is a player who does so few good things on the field, that when he does, you remember the opposition, the date, the time, the venue......Never a good sign.
Really would like to see his stats today...how many tackles...etc
Posters predicting not if but what time he will fuck up....sort of makes you think somethings not right
Aside from the penalty that he gave up, Xhaka also lost out on seven of his duels and failed to record a single shot on goal, successful dribble, key pass, cross or accurate long ball, while he managed fewer touches than his own goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale (SofaScore).

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:
There will be zero repercussions for Xhaka....in fact he will be told "You were very unlucky, it was never a penalty." And that will be the end of it. Until the next time.....and there will be a next time, and a next, and a next................

It is almost impossible to support a manager who cannot see what a liability the man is. He is a player who does so few good things on the field, that when he does, you remember the opposition, the date, the time, the venue......Never a good sign.
Posters predicting not if but what time he will fuck up....sort of makes you think somethings not right
Aside from the penalty that he gave up, Xhaka also lost out on seven of his duels and failed to record a single shot on goal, successful dribble, key pass, cross or accurate long ball, while he managed fewer touches than his own goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale (SofaScore).
Ah but how many points, in different directions did he make ?

The bloke is a liability - quite frankly offers nothing other than gifting opponents presents.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:06 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Ah but how many points, in different directions did he make ?

The bloke is a liability - quite frankly offers nothing other than gifting opponents presents.
Agh Shit....forgot about the pointing.....my apologies :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:53 pm
Xhaka prick. Attwell *word censored*.

How the actual fuck none of their players were booked up until the last knockings is to be found by the Fraud Squad once they start looking into what exactly is going on in the Prem.

Blatant corruption plain to see. Week in. Week out.
Agree 1,000%.

Post Match Interview with Albert Stuivenberg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59848455

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:

One of his better games then. :x

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:32 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:19 pm
rodders999 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
augie wrote:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%

Despite all the brain dead shit he’s done during games not to mention the infamous fuck off incident that’s just not something that’s going to happen inside the ground Augie.

Whether that’s because of the blow back that occurred the time it happened to Eboue or just the fact that the vast, vast, majority of fans will just not turn on one of their own players no matter what, who knows, but either way it just ain’t gonna happen.

I was at that game and the difference then was that le cock had brought ebout onto the left wing (where he had never played before), and the poor c.unt couldnt get out of his own way :lol: The swiss cock has played in his preferred position for years, and has accumulated a catalogue of fcuk ups over that time, whilst poor eboue had the 15 minutes from hell and cramed a load of mistakes into that time

Tbh I dont think it has anything to do with the eboue thing, but more down to the fact that todays fans are braindead cocks

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As someone who has been Arteta out for quite a while, I give him huge credit for how we set up today, and the players were up for the battle but it has to be the biggest example of self harm to persist with Xhaka at the club. He has been here since 2016 and I still don't know what he offers to the club. He lunges in to challenges, loses the head with zero provocation and makes dumb mistake after dumb mistake. Any manager persisting with him is clueless, regardless of how well the rest of the squad is shaping up and with players like Xhaka they cost you you're job.

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:44 pm
As someone who has been Arteta out for quite a while, I give him huge credit for how we set up today, and the players were up for the battle but it has to be the biggest example of self harm to persist with Xhaka at the club. He has been here since 2016 and I still don't know what he offers to the club. He lunges in to challenges, loses the head with zero provocation and makes dumb mistake after dumb mistake. Any manager persisting with him is clueless, regardless of how well the rest of the squad is shaping up and with players like Xhaka they cost you you're job.

Maybe my absolute opposition to the man is clouding me here, but I put today's performance down to the players more than the manager - right now we have a young hungry team that are willing to work their arses off for the cause. System's are all well and good but are doomed if you dont have players with the right attitude, and this is something that all our recent mangers (inc legohead) have discovered in recent seasons.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I’ve never hated an Arsenal player more than Xhaka but the City *word censored* was diving before brain dead grabbed him. The grab was the excuse, but it wasn’t a foul. Never in the history of grabbing someone’s shirt has it made someone fall conveniently face down flat.

Still shouldn’t have grabbed him though, and he is a fucking idiot for doing so.

The Gabriel first yellow was apparently given after they scored the one because he mentioned the one we should have had in the first half, not because he was scuffing the spot.

Also, did anyone else notice Atwell’s blocking sprint into the box, forcing Martinetlli out further wide when he missed? (Still should have scored but I can see why now) - https://twitter.com/4thearsenal_/status ... 37568?s=21