Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

Post by xisstential »

There will be zero repercussions for Xhaka....in fact he will be told "You were very unlucky, it was never a penalty." And that will be the end of it. Until the next time.....and there will be a next time, and a next, and a next................

It is almost impossible to support a manager who cannot see what a liability the man is. He is a player who does so few good things on the field, that when he does, you remember the opposition, the date, the time, the venue......Never a good sign.

augie

Post by augie »

So unbelievably gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:07 pm
There will be zero repercussions for Xhaka....in fact he will be told "You were very unlucky, it was never a penalty." And that will be the end of it. Until the next time.....and there will be a next time, and a next, and a next................

It is almost impossible to support a manager who cannot see what a liability the man is. He is a player who does so few good things on the field, that when he does, you remember the opposition, the date, the time, the venue......Never a good sign.
Indeed. I fear this is going to be like Wenger's last decade. Always one or two missing pieces of the jigsaw....pieces which are blindingly obvious to all apart from the stubborn manager

And what follows will be like the Wenger later years too - eventually the top talents will get fucked off being held back by the muppets and will leave for City, Liverpool or Chelsea

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I think that puts Xhaka clear, undisputed, nobody even comes close to all time PL leader in incidents directly leading to an opposition goal at 10...... :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Rocked in at 5am, didn't get up till 1, realised my mate was asleep on the sofa, with my sons Arsenal quilt on (he's saints supporter), the missus made us a big fry up, by the time I realised the footy was on it was over :lol:

Anyhow I won't watch the highlights as fuckin hate losing to these cunnts, from reading a few bits on here I don't think we were too bad and had some contentious decisions go against us.

Why was Gabriel sent off

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:09 pm
Yeah :(

I see that as a positive though. Definitely beats the apathy I’ve felt in recent seasons.

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:18 pm
augie wrote:
Yeah :(

I see that as a positive though. Definitely beats the apathy I’ve felt in recent seasons.

Later on I might agree with that, but as of right now I am absolutely gutted to the point that it feels like a death in the family :oops: :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:45 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Why are se loaning out AMN? Until a proper replacement is made, AMN should beahead of Xhakain the pecking order, especially as Partey and Elneny are leaving for the ACON.
I misread that at first. I thought you’d said AMN should behead Xhaka… and I was nodding in agreement :shock: :oops: :lol:
wishfull thinking :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:

Really would like to see his stats today...how many tackles...etc
Posters predicting not if but what time he will fuck up....sort of makes you think somethings not right

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:17 pm
Rocked in at 5am, didn't get up till 1, realised my mate was asleep on the sofa, with my sons Arsenal quilt on (he's saints supporter), the missus made us a big fry up, by the time I realised the footy was on it was over :lol:

Anyhow I won't watch the highlights as fuckin hate losing to these cunnts, from reading a few bits on here I don't think we were too bad and had some contentious decisions go against us.

Why was Gabriel sent off
Scuffed up the penalty spot whilst they were arguing about the penalty decision, then 2 minutes later made a blocking challenge on the halfway line.

Xhaka, as usual, was the trigger for the mayhem.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:34 pm
xisstential wrote:

Really would like to see his stats today...how many tackles...etc
Posters predicting not if but what time he will fuck up....sort of makes you think somethings not right
I'm not really interested in all that stats crap tbh. The proof is in the watching, you watch the game and although he is on the field he is more of a spectator as everything seems to pass him by. Then when there is a marginal refs call, he is first there, snarling in the refs face, or when we score, he is there in the celebration, screaming at our fans like he was an integral part of the goal. But his real impact is always a negative one, a game changer................ the rash challenge, the wayward pass, the yellow or red card, the conceded penalty..............
Last edited by xisstential on Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:45 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Why are se loaning out AMN? Until a proper replacement is made, AMN should beahead of Xhakain the pecking order, especially as Partey and Elneny are leaving for the ACON.
I misread that at first. I thought you’d said AMN should behead Xhaka… and I was nodding in agreement :shock: :oops: :lol:
wishfull thinking :D :D :D
:lol:

That's what I thought it said as well

I was thinking... Yeah! Let's take a Fatwa out in the cunnt. :D

Pep thought we were the better team...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59848390

shu

Post by shu »

xisstential wrote:

I keep,saying that Xhaka will cost Arteta his job , might be the last game of the season and he gets a red and we lose out on 4th etc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:49 pm
augie wrote:
^^^THIS^^^ 1,000%
These are the hardest games to take, the ones where you play unbelievably well yet after the 90 mins you’ve fuck all to show for it. Throw in the feeling of being done over by the officials and it makes it even more salty.

The reaction was interesting inside the ground at full time, massive boos for the referee quickly followed by huge support for the players who all slumped to the turf.

Hopefully we use today as motivation for the rest of the rest of the season because nobody wants to feel like that again.