Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:29 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:05 pm
Nice to see MOTD whitewash a genuinely corrupt refereeing display. The lack of any card for those *word censored*. And then Rodri inciting a riot with his shirt off. Should have been two yellows.

Yeah ! Wrighty used to be my Footballing hero - He has sold his soul. He is just like the rest of the apologists and excuse makers on MOTD.

#FuckOffWrighty.
Wrighty’s a fucking arsehole. Sold his soul as you say. I’ll tell you a story. Wrighty nearly went bankrupt about a decade ago. Shaun Wright Phillips paid his debts off. Where did SWP earn the dough that paid the debts off? Chelsea and City….. :censored:
What a crock of shite :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fair play to SWP for covering his old man, a man who took him on as a toddler when his own Dad fucked off.

Wrighty. Always an Arsenal legend!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:48 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Nice to see MOTD whitewash a genuinely corrupt refereeing display. The lack of any card for those *word censored*. And then Rodri inciting a riot with his shirt off. Should have been two yellows.

Yeah ! Wrighty used to be my Footballing hero - He has sold his soul. He is just like the rest of the apologists and excuse makers on MOTD.

#FuckOffWrighty.
Wrighty’s a fucking arsehole. Sold his soul as you say. I’ll tell you a story. Wrighty nearly went bankrupt about a decade ago. Shaun Wright Phillips paid his debts off. Where did SWP earn the dough that paid the debts off? Chelsea and City….. :censored:

Fair play to SWP for covering his old man, a man who took him on as a toddler when his own Dad fucked off.

Crock of shite? The story is a fact. Not the sharpest tool is old Wrighty. Millions of pounds in debt and bailed out by an adopted midget paid oil and gas money for nil talent. You can see where his loyalties lie though can’t you. His crap in the media is constant. What was it this week? People criticising the Afcon are racists…. fuck off Wrighty.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:34 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:07 pm
There will be zero repercussions for Xhaka....in fact he will be told "You were very unlucky, it was never a penalty." And that will be the end of it. Until the next time.....and there will be a next time, and a next, and a next................

It is almost impossible to support a manager who cannot see what a liability the man is. He is a player who does so few good things on the field, that when he does, you remember the opposition, the date, the time, the venue......Never a good sign.
Really would like to see his stats today...how many tackles...etc
Posters predicting not if but what time he will fuck up....sort of makes you think somethings not right
Aside from the penalty that he gave up, Xhaka also lost out on seven of his duels and failed to record a single shot on goal, successful dribble, key pass, cross or accurate long ball, while he managed fewer touches than his own goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale (SofaScore).
Many reports of Xhaka playing well, not sure what they base that opinion on... :D :D :D

Natural Born Gooner

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:26 am
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:48 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

#FuckOffWrighty.

Crock of shite? The story is a fact. Not the sharpest tool is old Wrighty. Millions of pounds in debt and bailed out by an adopted midget paid oil and gas money for nil talent. You can see where his loyalties lie though can’t you. His crap in the media is constant. What was it this week? People criticising the Afcon are racists…. fuck off Wrighty. :lol:
OK :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So Atwell (the ref yesterday) was also the guy doing VAR at Everton who ignored the stamp on Tomiasyu’s face.

It’s all being finally exposed this season piece by piece, a massive relief for me in a perverse way as I’ve been droning on about it for years.

I wonder what their next move will be now that they’ve been exposed so badly?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:43 am
So Atwell (the ref yesterday) was also the guy doing VAR at Everton who ignored the stamp on Tomiasyu’s face.

It’s all being finally exposed this season piece by piece, a massive relief for me in a perverse way as I’ve been droning on about it for years.

Don't do it to yourself Rodders because absolutely nothing will be done about it.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:43 am

Go look at the media and how they react to these corrupt bastards, they put everything down to incompetence or inconsistencies with decisions, none of them will ever call out corruption. On top of that you get that despicable pos Walton on BT there to defend the indefensible. What I'd like to see is the club demanding answers from the FA, make the FA explain why one penalty incident goes to the monitor and the other doesn't. I seen someone posted a list of decisions online that VAR gave against us or ignored this season. They Include:

Tomiysau kick to the face v Everton
Tomiasyu drag back in the box v Man United
Saka kick in the leg with no ball near v Palace
Aubameyang fouled v Leicester and Evans denying goalscoring opportunity as last man back but only yellow card given.

I'm sure there is plenty more but unless the club pushes for an investigation then nothing will change.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Fraud is damaging the Premier League brand. Is anyone interested in it anymore? An Oil Money bought title every season. No idea how it continues to sell TV packages. It’s fixed. No real competition anymore. If I was a media hack I’d start looking into some of the decisions that we are seeing and trying to build a narrative on what is going on. Because sure as night follows day there is fraud going on.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

#FuckOffWrighty.
That I did not know.

He was and always will be a Football legend, but his antics on MOTD and his aligning with Jug Ears didn't make sense, now they do.

Pity he has tarnished his reputation and very Sad.

I guess we need to realise that the Fraudulent Corruption that is a disease within so many other sports: NFL. Cricket. Horse Racing. Rugby. Basket Ball. Ice Hockey is now well established in Football Globally. I can only guess that Millions are bet on Prem Games every week - so there are millions more to be made from dodgy decisions.

All it takes is one person in the right position of an authority like the FA to turn a blind eye, or use their influence to change laws etc

VAR is a 'tool' that can now be used to change to outcome of any Prem game, once upon a time it was down to the Ref and the linesmen and genuine human error, now with VAR they can they over-ruled, perhaps even coerced by various means..

Look at how corrupt FIFA were (are?) with Fat Blata and Platini facing charges of Corruption, such charges wouldn't see the light of day if there wasn't a reasonable chance of them being proven.

How the fuckk Qatar got the World Cup necessitating the European football calendar to be totally re-arranged just so it could be played there (leaving aside the Human Rights Issues: Homosexuality is Outlawed. Migrant Workers who have died during the construction of the Stadiums for the competition because Health & Safety rules taken for granted in most European countries were ignore or ever put in place. Workers pay being withheld if they spoke to the media (subsequently all foreign (to Qatar) media reporting being severely restricted and strictly governed by new laws, Women still 2nd class citizens and Domestic Workers having to work 365 days per year no days off, no health care etc etc) Yet still Qatar is allowed to function as Ambassadors of World Football.

Trouble is trying to prove How and Why? they were awarded the competition is the difficulty, what with so many with their noses in the Money Trough, politicians, legal authorities, heads of governments, even the likes of Beckham who is getting £28 million just to be one of the 'faces' of the competition.

It is Evil
It IS Corrupt and it has infected our game to the point where it has become glaringly obvious that injustices are being carried out in the games we watch.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

There are a lot more people on City and Chelsea’s payroll than you realise. They have made ex players and pundits extremely wealthy.

Look at those who haven’t been on their payroll. Shearer - calls it for what it is. Carragher - calls it right more than often. Ferdinand - calls it out. Savage - calls it out. Oliver Holt in the Mail calls it out today.

Who backs them? Ashley Cole, Micah Richards, Wrighty, Trevor Sinclair, Danny Mills. Most of them absolute nobodies wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. Plying half of football with cash has helped them win over the narrative. They have doped the entire football universe including most of the media and the refs.

Name me the last controversial decision that went against City in the Prem. I’m all ears.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It’s been universal media condemnation of what went on yesterday except from one outlet - MOTD who said all was ok.

Wrighty has already had to apologise once for his antics on that show (the time him, jugs and Shearer screamed and fell off their chairs laughing their holes off mocking Laca), it’s a shame to see him become the company shill again over this.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Going back a few years ago I used to laugh at the Untold Arsenal website accounts of the PL & referees being corrupt & anti Arsenal, I just thought it was a bunch of nutty AKB Wengerites trying to defend their dear leader when he used to call out the dodgy referees & moan about financial doping, usually when we lost a game. :shock:

Whilst back in the day there was corruption in favour of Munich Utd, with Ferguson demanding referees be changed for their fixtures, plus total gimps like Mike Riley, Mark Clattenburg, Paul Durkin & many others. Remember the 49 game at OT, no protection from savage tackles & assaults from the Munich vermin from the scummy corrupt Mike Riley. :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :cussing:

Then the Chav Nazi money launderers turned up & the corruption increased further , Oil Human Rights Citeh have even more cash to get their own way, I'm sure other clubs are also involved in bungs & bribes, the Toilet Lids amongst others. :censored: Some of the referee's decisions in the recent Swamp Dwellers games including yesterday have been scandalous! :censored:

Obviously Arsenal won't give bungs to referees & officials, the PL, EUFA, 'cause Wiggy is far too mean to pay for that! :barscarf:

There's needs to be an inquiry into the corruption & VAR, but Arsenal took it all without much complaint in the last decade & going further back, apart from an odd Wenger moan at the press conference & getting fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Our club is too gutless to make a stand! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:19 pm
Going back a few years ago I used to laugh at the Untold Arsenal website accounts of the PL & referees being corrupt & anti Arsenal, I just thought it was a bunch of nutty AKB Wengerites trying to defend their dear leader when he used to call out the dodgy referees & moan about financial doping, usually when we lost a game. :shock:

Whilst back in the day there was corruption in favour of Munich Utd, with Ferguson demanding referees be changed for their fixtures, plus total gimps like Mike Riley, Mark Clattenburg, Paul Durkin & many others. Remember the 49 game at OT, no protection from savage tackles & assaults from the Munich vermin from the scummy corrupt Mike Riley. :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :cussing:

Then the Chav Nazi money launderers turned up & the corruption increased further , Oil Human Rights Citeh have even more cash to get their own way, I'm sure other clubs are also involved in bungs & bribes, the Toilet Lids amongst others. :censored: Some of the referee's decisions in the recent Swamp Dwellers games including yesterday have been scandalous! :censored:

Obviously Arsenal won't give bungs to referees & officials, the PL, EUFA, 'cause Wiggy is far too mean to pay for that! :barscarf:

There's needs to be an inquiry into the corruption & VAR, but Arsenal took it all without much complaint in the last decade & going further back, apart from an odd Wenger moan at the press conference & getting fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Our club is too gutless to make a stand! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :censored:
It needs an independent body to Investigate, OR if a petition were set up (don't know how those things are done :oops: ) I feel certain there would be enough signatures (200,000?) to warrant being taken seriously / officially. The problem with a manager / club making accusations and using words such as Fraud, Corruption etc is that not only can they then be sued for Libel and Slander but they get further penalised in games... It is the same way that companies operate to silence Whistle Blowers only on a much grander scale.

If there is corruption and I believe there is, then the Billions being gotten by such means would be a match for anyone or any club - Especially as there is every chance that the betting syndicates (Mafia / Triad/ cartels / Yakasuna) that run them will have politicians and CEO's in their pockets already. It doesn't happen overnight it is a gradual expansion in the same way gangs take over territories and people a bit at a time.

When such huge sums are at stake they are not averse to ensuring individuals are Silenced.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

As I said elsewhere I read an interesting article about betting scams being run from the middle East in Europe's top leagues last week, a lot of the points made were credible.

However with the money involved and by extension the criminality that goes with it you would have to be a very brave individual to stand up and speak out over it with any authority.

You wouldn't stand a chance if the money men felt threatened :rubchin:

Natural Born Gooner

Watch this! Not the horrible out of control tackle on Martinelli by Rodri

The kick on Martinelli when on the ground by Atwell when walking past!

https://twitter.com/R75475528/status/14 ... 9215153152