Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Citeh cheeseycocks H Jan 1st 2022 KO 1230

Post by the playing mantis »

Tin has on this thread!!! its much simpler than all the above, its all Joe Lewis (allegedly). Trust me!

Scum spending in the window? How? massive massive debt. Doesnt add up.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Forced myself to watch the highlights, we played really well, I had us down earlier in the thread winning this 3-2 and tbf we had so many good chances.

The Odegaard one is a clear penalty,even in real time it looked a pen, fuck knows what the ref then var were watching.

Puzzling thing is he was he looked at monitor for theirs but not ours, the problem is referees continue to make massive errors and receive no punishment like dropping down a league or two because they can now hide behind VAR.

Xhaka must be on the take if the referees are because he turns so many games around fir the opposition when we playing well.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

hold on leftie didt you say we would miss him when he was injured!?!

:shock: :shock: :barscarf: :shock: :lol:

wtf is a convict doing getting work experience as the VAR in our league anyway..ridiculous.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:18 pm
hold on leftie didt you say we would miss him when he was injured!?!

:shock: :shock: :barscarf: :shock: :lol:

wtf is a convict doing getting work experience as the VAR in our league anyway..ridiculous.
Well that may have been tongue in cheek but tbf up until now we have looked more organised imo :lol: