Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO 745

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah Eddie coming on reminded me of when a Sunday league side will throw on a young lad and he gets absolutely swallowed up and swatted away by the big boys on the pitch.

I don’t even think he touched the ball after coming on, completely out of his depth.

John F

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO

Post by John F »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:26 pm
Any question put to Klopp asking why after receiving all negative lateral flow test results they then bizarrely went and got a round of PCR tests done when there was absolutely no reason or requirement to do so by a private lab where Kenny Dalglish’s daughter works and low and behold 10 false positives get returned resulting in the first leg bejng postponed?

Nah thought not :roll:

As much as it pains me to say I hope the fucking chavs destroy them in the final :twisted:
We are not far away from a story which will blow the lid on all the fraud and bribery and cheating that has gone on with Manure and the Chavs and bindippers for years. It will come out one day. We came close a few years ago with the whole "Football doping" thing which was a warning to Leicester that the press knew they had a story and could expose it. Funnily enough, a few months later they stopped doing it, nearly got relegated and sacked that snide, little Italian manipulator before they got caught. One day soon something will come out, whether it's full-on corruption, VAR cheating, bribing refs, whatever. It will come out. How they can still not broadcast the conversations between officials and between the referee and VAR cheat, I do not know. Everybody is bored of the corruption now and whatever has been going on for years, will be exposed. Some newspaper will focus on Newcastle and City because they will have an agenda and that will be the tip of the iceberg which will lead to Manure, murderers and Chavs.
I am hoping the betting scam involving the yellow card will be the thread that the press keeps pulling. Unless of course, it goes quiet as the Premier League will not want an investigation into their over-hyped product.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My piss is still boiling this morning. I hate losing to these murdering cùnts. :censored:

The grip the mousers* have on the media is sickening. They can literally lie and cheat (and murder innocent Juve fans) and they never get called out on it by the sickening pissbags that are the football media. :roll:

I'll always hate the scum more than the victims*, because that's a tribal thing, but if I could pick one club to go broke, get dissolved, be eradicated, it wouldn't be the pantomime villain scum (as I love having that rivalry and the NLD) it would be the victims*.

The fact their fans still ram Hillsborough down everyone's throats every year whilst many of those same professional mourners still to this day turn up late, pissed and ticketless, sickens me. :censored:

Their disgusting carry on at the CL final in Athens was only very briefly touched upon by the football media even though the head of UEFA said it was some of the worst fan behaviour he'd ever seen with victims* fans mugging their own women and children and disabled fans for tickets, and charging the turnstiles en masse.

Fucking loathsome club. :censored:

JFT39. 8)

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:37 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:14 pm
And all this fucking bullshit talk from pundits about Arsenal’s 40 red cards :roll:

Do you know what the worst thing I saw on a football field this season was? Tomi getting stamped on the face at Everton and what was the punishment dished out for that? We didn’t even get a free fucking kick :roll:

Tonight Fabinho committed 6 fouls and got no yellow card. Partey committed 2 fouls and got sent off.

Arsenal players being punished for almost every indiscretion while opposition players foul with impunity is something we see game after game after game.

8 fouls by a single player in a game without being booked is the record since the PL began and it’s happened just twice - and low and fucking behold both times it was by an opposition player in an Arsenal game.

Strange that :roll:
Partey's first booking was ridiculous. Atkinson gestured that it was some kind of stamp down with the studs when in reality it was Partey accidentally stepping on the players foot. A foul, yes. A card absolutely not imo. And I'm not being biased, it's an honest opinion.

The game is bent in favour of some club's as we know and fùck all will be done about it.
The second yellow was a red

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

KingHenry wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:37 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:14 pm
And all this fucking bullshit talk from pundits about Arsenal’s 40 red cards :roll:

Do you know what the worst thing I saw on a football field this season was? Tomi getting stamped on the face at Everton and what was the punishment dished out for that? We didn’t even get a free fucking kick :roll:

Tonight Fabinho committed 6 fouls and got no yellow card. Partey committed 2 fouls and got sent off.

Arsenal players being punished for almost every indiscretion while opposition players foul with impunity is something we see game after game after game.

8 fouls by a single player in a game without being booked is the record since the PL began and it’s happened just twice - and low and fucking behold both times it was by an opposition player in an Arsenal game.

Strange that :roll:
Partey's first booking was ridiculous. Atkinson gestured that it was some kind of stamp down with the studs when in reality it was Partey accidentally stepping on the players foot. A foul, yes. A card absolutely not imo. And I'm not being biased, it's an honest opinion.

The game is bent in favour of some club's as we know and fùck all will be done about it.
If the second warranted a straight red then the first warranted a yellow and the game is even more fúcked than I thought. :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Had the usual banter off Liverpool fans on the course I was on this morning. 6 European cups, last won the league etc..., Just pointed out it's their first domestic final in six years, even at their best they still can touch the 49ers, and the one that shut them up, Wenger has won as many FA Cups with Arsenal as they have in their entire history. Football is cyclical, they are in their best moment, we are not but, I believe our time is coming round again soon. We have 3-4 of the best young talent in Europe and unlike the Invincible s, we don't have to sell them to pay off a stadium.
Not a single mention of Hillsborough or Heysel, strangely the only place I see those events mentioned regularly is on this forum.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

KingHenry wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 pm
Welcome to the forum Mike Riley :lol:

:wink:

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

A one sided game when Liverpool didnt have their best two players and we didnt have Xhaka :lol: It could have been 5 or 6
Too many deluded Gooners went mad about the City game a game we actually lost and a draw at Anfield where we just defended. The gap in quality was huge yet we are told our youngsters are going to take us back to glory days. We are out of both domestic cups in mid January when we are not in Europe.
What amazes me is instead of looking at the manager and the players fans blame the officials for evry defeat.It like the excuses at the fag end of the Wenger era.Arteta is getting away with murder

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

KingHenry wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:12 pm
A one sided game when Liverpool didnt have their best two players and we didnt have Xhaka :lol: It could have been 5 or 6
Too many deluded Gooners went mad about the City game a game we actually lost and a draw at Anfield where we just defended. The gap in quality was huge yet we are told our youngsters are going to take us back to glory days. We are out of both domestic cups in mid January when we are not in Europe.
What amazes me is instead of looking at the manager and the players fans blame the officials for evry defeat.It like the excuses at the fag end of the Wenger era.Arteta is getting away with murder
Absolutely - Arteta must love the conspiracy theorists! Xhaka is a dopey c.unt who has deserved every red card I've ever seen him given. Partey had himself to blame last night and in any event the game was long since done

We were pathetic last night - out of it the minute Jota scored