Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO 745

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:38 pm
The amount of cûnts that will be in the stadium for the final both on and off the pitch might just cause a tear in the space time continuum. :shock:
Comes to something when you'd rather the chavs won something.

augie

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:30 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:29 pm
We got exactly what we deserved tonight. 20 days into the window and we sign no one meaning we are forced to start clearly unfit players and have a guy jump off a plane at mid day and come on as a sub, conference league Carry on.
Absolutely right. Amateur city.

It's absolute bullshit - spending too much time whinging about lacking players and then doing nothing to address it :roll: :censored: :censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Now what, where to from here.......???

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I fucking LOATH Liverpool with a fucking passion. Cheating, whinging little c.unts the lot of them.

Perryashburtongroves

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:43 pm
I fucking LOATH Liverpool with a fucking passion. Cheating, whinging little c.unts the lot of them.
Just remember that they'll never have the blood of Heysel off their hands.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

xisstential wrote:
Now what, where to from here.......???
We need to somehow patch together 11 players for Sunday, get the win no matter how ugly and then go and sign a striker and central midfielder. Otherwise it’s absolute carnage all the way to May.

Arsenal Till I Die

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:44 pm
They’ll never be held accountable for it either.

Loathsome football club.
Last edited by Arsenal Till I Die on Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Not good enough.
Martinelli the highlight but wished he'd run at them into the box more rather than stop and check his run.
Seen this happen too often from The Arsenal in two legged games. I feared it would happen again and it did, decent result away in first leg, lose the second leg. Now finishing fourth is imperative for this team to progress. At least we weren't embarrassed.

Perryashburtongroves

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:46 pm

Loathsome football club.
They murder Juventus supporters and each other and we get slaughtered for having a few red cards.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I can imagine the 2 commentators running down the tunnel to suck that scruffy c unt Alexander Arnold’s cock,I don’t think I’ve ever heard such a arsehole sucking 90 minutes of cringe worthy bollocks about his passing,what a pair of c unts,

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Loathsome football club.
Heysel swept under the carpet mate,Bradford ignored…….but pity city have hundreds of fans turn up after kick off and kill their own fans,and it’s the excuse they need to keep it relevant for years,and to make it even more galling they’re absolved from any blame

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Tomi slipped for the first goal and Martinelli for their second…..in probably the exact same spot in the fucking pitch :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:53 pm

Loathsome football club.
Heysel swept under the carpet mate,Bradford ignored…….but pity city have hundreds of fans turn up after kick off and kill their own fans,and it’s the excuse they need to keep it relevant for years,and to make it even more galling they’re absolved from any blame
And there I was thinking it was absolutely normally to turn up to a game without tickets and try to barge in. :rubchin:

Allegedly.

:roll:

Arsenal Till I Die

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:50 pm
I can imagine the 2 commentators running down the tunnel to suck that scruffy c unt Alexander Arnold’s cock,I don’t think I’ve ever heard such a arsehole sucking 90 minutes of cringe worthy bollocks about his passing,what a pair of c unts,
I can’t stress enough at how much of an odious little weasel Alan Smith is, as a commentator. The man fucking laps it up when we’re doing shite and then jumps on the bandwagon when we win a few games. If we go 2-0 up in a game, he’s quick to call us his “old club.”

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Jota will score more goals this season than Auba, Laca and Martinelli combined….and he’s their third best striker.

That’s our issue.