Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Thu 12th May KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Sun 16th Jan KO 430pm

Post by goonersid »

Ah so :lol: :lol: :lol:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:18 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:01 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:59 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:18 pm

Honestly Stevo? I do wish people would stop naming Guendozi, a fucking useless troublemaker!
Torreira, doesn't want to be in London, hadn't had a decent game for us in 12 months before he was loaned out!
None of the three that have been loaned out are world beaters mate, but all the while he keeps faith with that club footed c.unt I'm afraid their names will keep coming up. If he actually signs a proper fucking player there I'll gladly forget all of them!
Whilst I'm still not convinced by his management abilities, the squad, whilst thin, xhaka aside! Is improving with every transfer window, bringing back or wanting the return of dross that we've managed to unload, even on loan?
The Saliba situation is the only one that I cant get my head around, to say it's because Emery signed him? I dont buy that.
Was just thinking , is Xhaka the last remaining Wenger signing?
Chambers???? Laca??, Auba too but i think we'll consider him gone!

Is Mkhitaryan still a loan job or is he off the books
Kolasinac ?
yeah, forgot him, i cant think of anymore, so Auba is out, Laca gone say in the summer, we're at least the length of Clives contract away from being wonga free.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Arsenal have received another positive #COVID19 result in registered player group from latest round of testing conducted earlier today. Case was found subsequent to Premier League decision to postpone #NorthLondonDerby @TheAthleticUK #TOTARS #AFC #THFC https://t.co/rp8Au0KgBY

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Bell end too

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This is hilarious shit. :lol: SlySports news not even pretending there isn't an anti-Arsenal bias. The moral outrage on there because we actually got what we wanted is piss funny. They had no problem with Trampy Shipman lying like a lying cùnt to get a postponement and no problem with Leicester and the scum getting one, but fuck me when we get one it's like we raped their grannies and then shit in their mouths. :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:32 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:18 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:01 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:59 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm

None of the three that have been loaned out are world beaters mate, but all the while he keeps faith with that club footed c.unt I'm afraid their names will keep coming up. If he actually signs a proper fucking player there I'll gladly forget all of them!
Whilst I'm still not convinced by his management abilities, the squad, whilst thin, xhaka aside! Is improving with every transfer window, bringing back or wanting the return of dross that we've managed to unload, even on loan?
The Saliba situation is the only one that I cant get my head around, to say it's because Emery signed him? I dont buy that.
Was just thinking , is Xhaka the last remaining Wenger signing?
Chambers???? Laca??, Auba too but i think we'll consider him gone!

Is Mkhitaryan still a loan job or is he off the books
Kolasinac ?
yeah, forgot him, i cant think of anymore, so Auba is out, Laca gone say in the summer, we're at least the length of Clives contract away from being wonga free.
Holding……I’m sorry he wasn’t £50m :roll:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

And Elneny.Signed by our stats company.

I'm sure if asked the narcissistic, egomaniac would take credit for Saka and Smith-Rowe too. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

If Charlie Patino ends up any good you can be sure that Wenger will take the credit for him - he will have started at the club when Wenger was here.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:17 pm
Unless there is a mass COVID outbreak in any PL, it is an absolute fucking embarrassment to have the game called off. Named squads supported by huge academies and they claim they can't get a side together

AMN, Guendouzi, Torreira, Saliba all loaned out when we knew COVID was amongst us and the AFCON was coming up. Now we've packed Balogun off too. The fact that we don't have recall options is poor management. Wilshere training with the club - sign him as an emergency pay as you play. Azeez recalled from loan

I don't care what other clubs have done - they are just as pathetic calling games off.

If a squad had a dozen COVID cases I could sympathise. As far as I'm aware we have 1 player who actually has COVID. The rest are either injuries or self inflicted issues like loan deals or in the case of the club footed c.unt, yet more indiscipline

Fancy knowing that you've got an AFCON coming up, loaning out 3 central midfielders and banking on Clive staying suspension free

Nobody else's fault apart from our own

With you 100% on this Steve O - we knew months ago that we had two players away at afcon for month of january, so if we were so worried we should have had players lined up to sign (even on loan) from January 2nd. If we were so tight on numbers, why allow two squad players go out on loan in last week ? It isnt that we have had a big outbreak in covid, but rather than we have seen a continuation of bad management from the club, that has been a major part in the club for years :evil: :evil:

The premier league :evil: also have to take massive responsibility for this fuckfest - I argued all along that clubs would take the piss getting games called off once they set the precedent, and that is exactly what has happened here. We are not the first club to take the piss and we wont be the last, but that doesnt make it right to get tomorrows game off - it just means that we are no better than the rest of the cunting clubs

Btw, for all the Gooners on here that are celebrating the decision to call off tomorrow's game, just remember that the swiss c.unt will be back for the re-fixture, so maybe we shouldnt be laughing just yet :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:21 pm
Ah so :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck Sid I didn't know you spoke Japanese!!!! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The fucking Tiny Totts are up in arms, great to see :coffeespit:

Takes some neck for them now to be outraged all of a sudden when they barley kicked a ball in December and no showed the European Zenith Data Systems Trophy in order to give Conte time to bed in with the squad :roll:

CAAAAAAAANTS.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Have you seen the official Spurs statement?

Basically queries every part of our request to postpone. Repeats the fact they got kicked out of the European Papa John’s Trophy for what they see as the same thing. Then rambles on about how they are donating thousands of sarnies to a local homeless shelter as there will be no one on match day there to eat them. :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The entire football and english media, in uproar over this postponement :barscarf:
Fuck off you c u n t s

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 am
The entire football and english media, in uproar over this postponement :barscarf:
Fuck off you c u n t s
Before today 19 other premier league games have been called off (as well as the scum no showing the inter toto and the victims producing a one in a billion chance set of false positives across their squad) and not a fucking peep out of anybody but suddenly at game 20 everybody’s lost their fucking minds.

I wonder why??

They’ve all gone fucking apocalyptic. It’s like a throwback to the good ol’ days Sid and do ya know what?

I’m fucking loving it :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Neville’s still fucking moaning :roll:

Have a listen to this today Gary, you’ve been given the day off I’m hearing

https://youtu.be/iW2FUY3N-n0