Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Thu 12th May KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Thu 12th May KO 745PM

Post by augie »

Thynker wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:43 pm
Newcastle have conceded 5 twice in the last 5 weeks in the league.
Their defence is shit

We really are well capable of beating them.

Especially with nketieh and laca as our strikers :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: wum

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

augie wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:44 pm
Thynker wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:38 pm
augie wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:36 pm
Our best player by an absolute distance was martinelli and he subbed him :roll:

Odeargod who has been lauded by all and sundry has drifted between being anonymous and fcuking awful

Nketieh, who we are supposedly putting a big push on to sign a new deal, has been poor, and is then replaced by a guy that hasnt scored this year (and he scored fcuk all last year too)

This is pep's cone boys creation lads - some of you have lavished praise on him, some like me have been critical of him, but because of the astute people we have running our club, we have 4 more years of this dogshite to come from this basque c.unt. This season the scum have beaten citeeh twice and taken 4pts from the victims - for all their weaknesses, they know how to turn in a big perfrmance in a big game
Yet for all their big wins they're still behind us...
They're as inconsistent as us
Hammered a few teams in a row than beaten at home by dross.

They may well not even win against Burnley.
Yes they are as inconsistent as us but they dont have the same quality of players as we do and yet they are capable of beating the big teams and we arent - why is that ? We are gutless and being led by a rookie sub-standard manager who is nowhere near the level needed to organise and motivate a team in the big games
Don't have the same quality?
Son and Kane are world class - Son is in the running for the golden boot.
I can't stand the 2 fuckers but I'm not blind to their quality.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:42 pm
Tyler and Neville sucking off the scum as if they’ve won the quadruple the fucking dickheads.
Media darlings ain’t they,them and the Victims,no one else matters to Sly Sports,zero condemnation of Sons diving,and wanking over the singing,fuck me they’ve got nothing else to cheer about

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:46 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tyler and Neville sucking off the scum as if they’ve won the quadruple the fucking dickheads.
Media darlings ain’t they,them and the Victims,no one else matters to Sly Sports,zero condemnation of Sons diving,and wanking over the singing,fuck me they’ve got nothing else to cheer about
We made Spurs look world beaters tonight.
We offered nothing.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:40 pm
Does this squad and arteta even deserve champions league football,he’ll get schooled every game and these players just ain’t good enough,some better than others but on the whole out of their depth,every organised side we play we lose against,we only beat United and Chelsea because they are as ragged and unorganised as we are,
Look at the 10 players on the field at the end and ask yourselves if you want to see that lot turn up in some of Europe's biggest stadia.

Nuno Tavares away at Bayern with Clive at centre half

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Lee Dixon: I remember my first North London Derby game, and Tony Adams literally had me up against the wall by the throat, and it was like ‘You don’t understand. We can’t lose this game!’ ⚪️🔴

I'm sure Odegaard and Clive our senior leaders were similarly vocal before the game today

John F

Post by John F »

My son called this game the bottle job cup final. Both teams lack any real characters to win on each other's ground. Does Clive's yellow card mean he is now banned?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John F wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:01 pm
My son called this game the bottle job cup final. Both teams lack any real characters to win on each other's ground. Does Clive's yellow card mean he is now banned?
I like that - the bottle job cup. Sadly we were runners up in that too

shu

Post by shu »

Luckily didn’t watch this shambles here in 🇪🇸 But two games to go and we are still in the prime position . If we stumble over the line there will be better players coming in .

The manager (who i don’t rate ) has us two games from it .

Also how many thought we would there tonight .
Kane and dog eater ate different class from the feather and laca

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:50 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Does this squad and arteta even deserve champions league football,he’ll get schooled every game and these players just ain’t good enough,some better than others but on the whole out of their depth,every organised side we play we lose against,we only beat United and Chelsea because they are as ragged and unorganised as we are,
Look at the 10 players on the field at the end and ask yourselves if you want to see that lot turn up in some of Europe's biggest stadia.

Well put it this way I doubt ANY club in the draw will fear us,if we even get through a play off if we have to play one?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Well put it this way I doubt ANY club in the draw will fear us,if we even get through a play off if we have to play one?
Gutted though I am tonight I haven't missed a second of us embarrassing ourselves in that competition. We are like a non league team in the FA Cup....looking forward to a big day out but ultimately getting rinsed

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Thynker wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:48 pm
robbo10 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
We offered nothing.
We were the better side for 15 minutes until our naive tossers fell for their tricks,the stupidity of Cedric and holding has changed the game without a doubt,after that it’s the perfect Arsenal excuse to fall apart,which arteta takes as acceptable,he’s got his soft penalty get out of jail card,we had 9 players hiding tonight

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:12 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Gutted though I am tonight I haven't missed a second of us embarrassing ourselves in that competition. We are like a non league team in the FA Cup....looking forward to a big day out but ultimately getting rinsed
It’s only the shareholders who benefit from us being in it,all the while I’ve got a hole in my arse we’ll never win it

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

You obviously haven’t seen the new format of the CL - it will only be interesting if you are a bit shit. We will be perfect for it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:12 pm
Thynker wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:48 pm
robbo10 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
We offered nothing.
We were the better side for 15 minutes until our naive tossers fell for their tricks,the stupidity of Cedric and holding has changed the game without a doubt,after that it’s the perfect Arsenal excuse to fall apart,which arteta takes as acceptable,he’s got his soft penalty get out of jail card,we had 9 players hiding tonight
What an embarrassing interview too. I knew he was young but he acted like one of those 7 year olds you see crying at the final whistle. Get Saliba back you c.unt and bomb out mediocre shite like Holding and Cedric FFS

Two sub standard c.unts cost us big time. Not the ref or Slysports or anyone else people are looking to blame. Two fucking useless c.unts who are somehow still here when vastly superior players in their position- Saliba and Chambers - are not